Extra Light Philadelphia ??

Are you alowed extra light philli on dukan attack phase ??

I cant stand cottage cheese so hoping this could be an alternative !! Its 5% fat but ive seen people on about it on here !!

Thanks ☺

Sorry Sarah, the answer is NO. Try using fat-free quark (the 'drier' variety that you can get in Asda or Tesco), that's a similar consistency and taste but no fat. Add a little salt if you have to, and pepper & herbs and you have a very nice cheese spread.

In Cruise you are 'allowed' a maximum of 30gr of Philli Extra-Light as a tolerated item, but only if you feel you really really need to.

Sorry Sarah, the answer is NO. Try using fat-free quark (the 'drier' variety that you can get in Asda or Tesco), that's a similar consistency and taste but no fat. Add a little salt if you have to, and pepper & herbs and you have a very nice cheese spread.

In Cruise you are 'allowed' a maximum of 30gr of Philli Extra-Light as a tolerated item, but only if you feel you really really need to.

Is there a list somewhere of tolerated foods? I have the book but do not see it. I've heard others talk about this. Thanks!

The trouble is that he keeps adding things (either on the chat, or when he brings out the diet in a new country...). Very difficult to keep up with, hence you'll see us oldtimers contradicting each other sometimes here!

I found this list today, and I'll repeat - one should use these tolerated foods ONLY if one is happy with one's weight loss, and desperate! They can (and often do) slow your loss down so please new people don't start using them from the outset else you've nothing to pull out of your hat when about to crack!

Added foods:
Bean sprouts - unlimited on PV days
Lean pork and lamb, less than 10% fat such as pork tenderloin
Shiritaki Noodles on PV days
Kangaroo

Add ons for PP and PV:
Herbs
Garlic, for flavouring only
Onion, for flavouring only
Sour gerkins, as a condiment
Sour picked onion, as a condiment
Lemon juice, on food but not to drink
Mustard
Salt, in moderation
SF Ketchup, in moderation

Limited foods for PP and PV:
1 cup skim milk per day
4 pieces of SF candy per day
10 pieces of SF gum per day
1 tsp oil per PV day
1 tsp Balsamic vinegar per day
1 tbsp wheat bran
Goji Berries, 1 tbsp on PP, 2 tbsp ov PV

Tolerated foods (TF) for PP and PV (You are only allowed two choices from the entire list):
1 FF/SF fruit yogurt per day (avoid on attack)
1 TBSP corn flour per day or vital wheat gluten
1 tsp low fat cocoa powder per day
Soy yogurt (plain), one per day
30 g of cheese per day (less than 7% fat) - Laughing Cow Lite
1 TBSP of extra lite cream cheese (less than 3%) per day
30 ml of wine (for cooking only), per day
150 ml of soy milk per day
100 g rhubarb
3 drops (3g) oil
1 glass gaspacho (not homemade)
1 tsp soya sauce
50 g of spiced goat sausage