extra syns??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shelly Star x x, 26 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Shelly Star x x

Shelly Star x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    :sigh: I was hoping someone could help me, i can only start going to my local meeting on the 15th Nov.. due to numbers anyway i'm doing it myself for now.

I am going to a party at the weekend and i can sort out getting diet mixers for drinks but how do u work the extra syn thing. I've seen it posted on a few threads now people having more syns for do's

Ta everyone x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya hun. If you flexi syn preperly you set yourself a limit for that day, be it 40, 50, 60, 70, 100 etc. This isn't taken out of your normal syn allowance of 105 per week. You allow yourself food/drink up to the value you have allowed (or less if you find you don't need them all) and then carry on as normal the next day i.e. you can still have up to 15 syns.

Flexi syn days don't guarantee you a loss or a maintain, but they give you an element of control during unavoidable social situations, and prevent the "Oh damn, I've blown my syns for the week so I may as well carry on eating/drinking as much as I like until WI".

I hope that makes sense hun, feel free to ask any questions though if it didn't make sense! :)

Sian xxx

4. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Alternatively, you can save up some extra syns over the week (i.e. allow yourself 5 syns a day for 6 days and save up 75 for the night out). This means you stay within your syn allowance if you really don't want to do a flexi syn day :) xxx

5. Shelly Star x x

Shelly Star x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    awh brilliant thank you,

Think i'll try save up some syns and if i have take a few extra, i'm not a massive drinker anyway and to be honest when it's house parties i do tend to keep myself in control of what i drink. But you never know how the night will pan out so better being safe than sorry. Just hope my costume arrives in time x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.