Extrememly happy!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
I finally got through my official exam results through, and I'm graduating with a 2:1! :D

SO SO HAPPY.

I'm sad it's all over, but I was so worried that I hadn't put nearly enough effort in over the last 2 years. Apparently I put in enough to easily get a 2:1! :D

Just thought I'd share with you all!

Thank you! :D

I started to think 'if only I'd put in the effort, I could have easily got a first' but there's no point. Getting a 2:1 means I get to do my Masters!

Wish I'd lost weight in time for my Graduation though... *sigh*

xxxx

No point dwelling about the weight loss hun, you're doing something about it now and thats all that matters :)

pop_up_greeting_card_champagne_graduation_lg.jpg

Well done !!

That's true!

I wanted to go straight into doing my Master's, but I think I'd rather work for a year to raise enough money to pay for it outright, I'm already in enough debt! :D

Congratulations!! What's your degree in?

It's in English Literature with English Language. Planning on furthering this with a Masters in Applied Linguistics :)

Congratulations!:talk017:

congrats chick. hope it gets you to where you wana be :)

X

Wow, well done! Getting a 2.1 in English Lit is no mean feat, hon! I think you're right to take some time out before heading into your Masters btw, I know it's tempting to go straight on but you'll benefit from the break.

Yeah it's a pretty good feeling after how much stressing I did after my exams!

My Dad's always telling me I should have more faith in myself, as I always do A LOT better than I think I have. I definitely put in the library hours for my final exams, so obviously I did the right thing!

Wow, well done! Getting a 2.1 in English Lit is no mean feat, hon! I think you're right to take some time out before heading into your Masters btw, I know it's tempting to go straight on but you'll benefit from the break.

Yeah, I want to fully make sure that it's what I want to do. I'm pretty sure it is, but I'd rather have paid off my Halifax overdraft and stuff before I start getting into any more debt. Plus, you never know, I might find a job that's right for me without having to do my Masters! (I want to go into publishing)
Now, time to find a better job than Wilkinsons! Hahaha!

xxx

Yeah, I want to fully make sure that it's what I want to do.

Absolutely right, you know if you take on a Masters it will consume your life for another while, so have a break first, enjoy what you've achieved so far and then go back to it with a fresh mind. :)

I got a 2.1 in Humanities with the OU, I was so tempted to go straight on and do a second degree but I decided to give it a couple of years and I'm glad I did. I think you need to let your head rest a bit after all that effort.

You're probably right.

I absolutely love education though, I know that might sound quite sad. But I think that my worries about going out into the big, bad world of full time work might be persuading me that I NEED to do another degree. I'm definitely taking the year out, then I'll decide. I'd kinda like to get back into learning French in the meantime, and that's something I can do myself so I might stick to that for now!

Back