Extremly Close to Giving Up

i totally agree. i just decided to focus on improving my relationship with food, and no binges so far. i eat healthly most of the time. and when the cravings hit, i just have a bit of what i wanted and then get to distracting myself so i don't get bingy. i also don't wait too long after i fancy something to have it. so my brain doesn't have too long to dwell on it. its worked so far. i've had plenty of tasty foods and nothing is off limits just sensible moderation, but my weight loss is settling down, and i've lost a few pounds already, which has been a real revalation(?) for me! definately can keep this up for life!

when i was doing slimming world, just the mention of a syn would make me want to eat synful food. so my overeating is definatley down to feeling deprived, so i make sure i'm not feeling deprived. when stress hits, i crave fatty, carby foods, so far i've been having a peanut butter and jam sandwich or something like that to give me a full feeling with a packet of crisps to add that fatty salty tastiness. i know it doesn't sound exactly healthy, but it stops me going on major binge. i think that for me its recognising the fact that food is tasty and gives you varying boosts. and its silly to pretend like chocolate and crisps aren't tasty and lovely, cos they are! and i am just going to have them in my life, just not as my main sustenance. seems to be working so far. also i know that for me, i need pleny of fats in my diet to feel normal, its just about making sure those fats are mostly healthy i think. any way thats enough rambling!:)

my problem is multi packs. everything seems to come in bulk these days. and once i've had one I can't not have the rest. like morrisons - 4 packs of scones, just wish they sold them individually. same for kitkats you cant buy a 2 finger. its either a multi pack or singular 4 finger one

my problem is multi packs. everything seems to come in bulk these days. and once i've had one I can't not have the rest. like morrisons - 4 packs of scones, just wish they sold them individually. same for kitkats you cant buy a 2 finger. its either a multi pack or singular 4 finger one

Get the scones and as soon as you get home, wrap them individually and put them in the freezer! ;)
Can't think of a Kitkat solution though! x

Back