Eye on the prize

Oh good loll! Didnt want ppl to think i was litrally running out the door this second to shop ha. xx

Ahhh yeah gosh didnt realise it was that time, tea time woohooo, been waiting for my garlic and chilli chkn salad allll day :D x

When I hit five pounds lost, I plan to get a hair cut. My hair has naturally curly and is halfway down my back. The ends look atrocious! I'm thinking of buying something like an inexpensive shirt or something every time I lose ten pounds. When that happens LOL.

I may be odd here, but I can never do things like that as I feel a failure if I never get in them. If I look at somthing that I can't fit in yet, my body goes in repelling mode of storing onto weight.

I instead have kept a pair of my biggest trousers, top and bra. Therefore i can see how far ive come instead of where ive got to get too. x

I like the idea of keeping a pair of bigger clothes to show how far you've come :) defo going to do that :) xx

i find it so motivating. My nephew can fit in my old jeans with me now and hes 3!

Back