Eyes on the prize

when i get to maintain - ill defo have 2 sea bass fillets for 1 of my weekly dinners - yummy!!

203 lbs - that is so close to being in the 100s - awesome!!!!

i am so impressed with your running. im not trying to sound like a patronising tw@t but it must be a lot harder running when youre in the curvier side. i know when i was at my heaviest at 12stone it was really hard. remeber vividly running my first 5k and it taking 45 minutes!!

you are amaze balls

You can sooooo make it to 203lbs in 5 weeks for holiday fabulousness! Wow I couldn't run for 25 mins, I manage 7 mins on the treadmill at the gym and im pooped! ! I just do fast walking on the steepest incline...hoping it addresses the junk in my trunk!!

You sound so motivated, I'm not surprised tho as you're doing so well and should be dead proud xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

when i get to maintain - ill defo have 2 sea bass fillets for 1 of my weekly dinners - yummy!!

203 lbs - that is so close to being in the 100s - awesome!!!!

i am so impressed with your running. im not trying to sound like a patronising tw@t but it must be a lot harder running when youre in the curvier side. i know when i was at my heaviest at 12stone it was really hard. remeber vividly running my first 5k and it taking 45 minutes!!

you are amaze balls

Thanks blondcat. I'm trying. One day I will get there and I'll be just as fit as you x

Just finished my run - check it out :) not great but better than yesterday...just that wee bit further

Breakfast: granola
Lunch: john west tuna lunch + satsuma + wotsits + milkybar
Dinner: salmon fillets x2 + veg + salad
After dinner: strawberries

Although I've had treats today and had 2 fillets of salmon it was just with veg and salad so all is ok. Still within my mfp calorie allowance which is 1410 so all is good.

ForumRunner_20140730_195437.png

ForumRunner_20140730_195437.png

Also any running trax suggestions? My play list is getting exhausted....

well done!!

what music you in to?

well done!!

what music you in to?

Well what I run too and what I actually like are soooo different. At the moment its full of kinda old skool trance like chicane and paul van dyk but its the same tracks I'm listening too every time I run and I'm getting a bit annoyed with them now

Jeez I'm starving right now.

I haven't had much today
My usual breakfast and a bluebanana juice which is well bananas and blueberries. Thinking i might replace lunch with a smoothie.
At 5pm i had an eat natural bar and dinner is meant to be venison meatballs and spaghetti. But I'm not even home yet so unlikely I'll have that....tho i am really quite hungry so maybe i will
Either way under cals today but no exercise and i dont have time for any tomorrow either so another smoothie day it is x

How u gettin on with ure treadmill? Im still deciding if u should get one!

some potential music you might like for your run, This is what I'm jammin too atm :)

[h=1]Avicii vs nicky romero - i could be the one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bek1y2uiQGA

American Authors - Best day of my life Gazzo Remix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1qnAoSHYo
[/h]
Gorgon city - ready for your love - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B93tgRxMuE

Icona pop - all night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FWRT9C9XMQ

Two Door Cinema Club - What you know https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwYJyrKK5A

Two Door Cinema Club - This is the life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ed8NBPmits

Yesterday was not a good day lol! Well not horrendous but not good. I had my normal breakfast and lunch was john west tuna salad wotsits and a small dairymilk. Then I headed to the green after work sat on the grass watching some games...but with that came about 7 pints and a burger (i even ate the burger bun) then some smoked mussels.
So like I say not horrendous but i feel i say this every week......i cant afford anymore slip ups. Although yesterday morning i weighed myself and wss 14stone 12lbs probably wont be that amymore after yesterday but still....I'M IN THE 14s ?

Yesterday was such a long boring day. The weather was just so bad i actually didn't venture outside at all. I don't think I've been lazy like that for a while all the time I'm thinking i need to move more...this is not doing much for my diet. Anyway one day wont hurt plus i was mega tiref and sluggish from all those pints the night before.
I'm still 14stone 10lbs today so no harm done :)
Also since yesterday was so boring i watched a few documentaries on netflix....one which has made me decide I'm now going to try a vegetarian diet. I'm not saying i will never eat meat again because i dont like mill cheese or eggs i think there may be situations when eating out that vegetarian options may not suit. Especially when i go on holiday and the hotel buffet food may be limited. However when it is within my control i will be following a vegetarian diet. I've watched soooo many netflix documentaries recently about food and whats in it etc. But this one was called vegucated and it showed u what they actually do to animals. It was such a shame so yeah thats me.....fish only.
In fact yesterday i had a go of making some scrambled egg. For some reason it wasnt yellow. It was white...how did that happen? Anyway i ate it...which wasnt too unpleasant but not something i would be dying to eat again...i had this at lunch with a bit of cod.
Last night i made a fish stew which was just onions garlic chilli peppers mushrooms and chopped tomatoes with a fish pie mix in it. Was yummy.

Its just started bouncing again outside. I was planning getting out for a walk etc but it is really teaming it down so maybe not. Will go for a run instead on my treadmill. According to my plan I've to do 25mins easy run...so a jog then.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

well done Tangerine - I almost missed this!!! AMAZING effort getting into the 14s!!! and not just scraped in - smashed through!!!

Bring on those 13s xx

well done Tangerine - I almost missed this!!! AMAZING effort getting into the 14s!!! and not just scraped in - smashed through!!!

Bring on those 13s xx

Aw thank u blondie. Looking forward to catching up with ur diary today :)

Lol. At lunch time got myself a bag of wotsits from the vending machine...they god stuck so i got a teaser bar...which i wanted anyway but failed to knock the crisps down. Got a twix...also failed but the galalxy caramel finally got the crisps to drop. So there i was with 3 bars of chocolate that of course no one wanted to i ended up eating them all in the end lol

OMG!!! LOL!!! I've eaten 5 jam doughnuts in one sitting before - and could have eaten another 5 :eek:

Back