~ F.B.I ~ Team3

Dont really mind. Either or really. Im easy lol

Dont really mind. Either or really. Im easy lol

Lol - could you have a big lunch and then wont want as much later on? you could do some rice and take that with you, or a pasta with tuna or something. Oh I dunno, its hard doing things that'll keep well and be appetizing isn't it?! Someone who doesn't eat the same thing day in day out (like me) will be better answering this! xxx

Thanks rainbow. I think im going to do a red day. Go and buy a cooked chicken lol. Im the same, I eat the same things every day. Other girl that works with me asks me everyday "whats for lunch" to which all the fellas reply in unison "baked potatoe" when I had a chicken salad one day they as me was I ill

im still a bit confused, is this challenge for a month? when does it start. im getting weighed but its for the past 2 weeks which obv would include weight lost before this started. ahhh!!!!lol

Lost 1/2 lb this week - although it'll be next week's results that count I think as that'll be the first full week in the team. I think that's right!

I'm going to exercise my arse off (quite literally) this week to make sure i compensate for the cake i will be having this weekend!

Great attitude Jenny! Shake your thing chick!

Abigail its on a months weight loss. Will be starting Monday 2nd June and we will have 4 WI's. Took me a while to get my head round

VICKY!!! Just wait till Nanny Jax reads that.

Hehe, in your office though - how do you get away with it???! :D

Ha Im first in the office in the mornings at about 730 - 8

Yup - Nanny will give you what for lady!! xxx

I aint scared of Jax, well maybe just a wee bit

I aint scared of Jax, well maybe just a wee bit

I'll give you wee bit!!! you blooming floozy, in the office indeed,:eek: you need to go pick up your halo and wings :angeldevil: where you left them on the floor, and repeat 100 times I am a good catholic girl!!!!!!! first thing in the morning tut tut tut!!!!!:rolleyes: lol

hehe, then i'll not bother telling you what im getting up to tomorrow night!

Decided on a red day tomorrow. Made a massive chicken salad for my dinner to take with me.

Lost a pound this week (changed my WI day to Friday as Saturday too busy) So will get fired up for next weeks WI.

i just hope my weight doesnt plateau this week after last week was good!!!

EEEK had wardrobe crisis this morning. Have actually found clothes that are too big!! So had to decide to throw or keep.. have decided to get rid of them or I will be tempted. My sister gave me two pairs of size 14 trousers from Next and I managed to get them on (with muffin top and camels toe) but got them on goddammit!!! Just back from meeting some of my friends, beautiful day so we sat on the terrace. I had 2 diet cokes, they all had lunch but I wasnt hungry and it wasnt awkward. Home to put out some washing then off to another friends for a bbq later. Having a lovely day so far apart from totm, which would explain why Ive had one or 5 extra sins in the last few days and why Ive been a complete b***ch to dumbass!!
Hope you are all ok xxx

love it when that happens emski, im wearing jeans that are too big today too!! unfortunatly i dont make enough money to have any sort of money left over at the end of the month to spend on clothes so im going to have to stay in big clothes for a while

I am poor too. However as my sister says if I put the weight back on and I have given my too big clothes away then I will be forced to go naked.. which is not pretty at the best of times. I still have some clothes that fit, but I am hoping they wont soon!! I am annoyed that my favourite jeans are too big tho .. could wear with a belt but they are boyfriend cut ones and would just look stooopid. Have just noticed I look like a robin!! I caught the sun on my chest.

Back