~ F.B.I ~ Team3

I think we are now 1 man down as Sonia is taking a break for a wee while. Anyone want to jump into the seat?

Thanks Jus, Good luck this sunday I have my fingers crossed for you hun.

Time4action is our newest member to the FBI's as Sonia is having a break for a while.

But we appreciate the good luck x

Good Luck sm1d

sorry everyone i only have the internet at work and when im busy i cant post and was off yesterday, anyways... im getting close to target and i always think its harder to shift the last few pounds, i still have a stone to go but im gonna put ymself down for a target of 8lbs. i hope im not letting anyone down but on the wii this morning now have a bmi of 23.9 so im very pleased with myself!!

sorry everyone i only have the internet at work and when im busy i cant post and was off yesterday, anyways... im getting close to target and i always think its harder to shift the last few pounds, i still have a stone to go but im gonna put ymself down for a target of 8lbs. i hope im not letting anyone down but on the wii this morning now have a bmi of 23.9 so im very pleased with myself!!

Dont be silly you wont be letting anyone down hun. 23.9 is so fantastic!

Ok, weigh-in later and i'm not optimistic this week. Had a training course for a couple of days (and nights) and then a couple of nights out last weekend - i wasn't bad, but then i wasn't great either. We will see what happens.

It's my birthday tomorrow, but asides from that i'm aiming for a 3lbs loss next week. Only 2 weeks till i go to the Isle of Wight Festival so i want to shed as much lard as possible before then!

Am I correct in thinking we are the last team to weigh in. So it will be next Saturdays result and not this coming Saturday that will count.

Am I correct in thinking we are the last team to weigh in. So it will be next Saturdays result and not this coming Saturday that will count.

Correct Hun, the results will be on sunday after staypuft has his WI.

Great!! Thank you .. had a wobbly couple of days. Nothing major just an extra sin or 5 but back on track this morning.
Off to walk the dog on The Downs in a little while :chores016: Am hoping to get more exercise in this week . Have felt very lazy after the bank holiday weekend. I have been off work as well which doesnt help but hopefully back next Tuesday (night duty) Been thinking of investing in a kettle bell but worried I might do myself a mischief.

Enjoy your walk. A few extra syns wont hurt and its good your back on track.

I wont be on much tomorrow as I'm going away tomorrow night for a romantic evening (lol) taking my laptop with me as there is wifi and Brian wont be at the hotel till about 9ish due to work.

Enjoy your walk. A few extra syns wont hurt and its good your back on track.

I wont be on much tomorrow as I'm going away tomorrow night for a romantic evening (lol) taking my laptop with me as there is wifi and Brian wont be at the hotel till about 9ish due to work.

Vic will be doing enough exercise for us all tomorrow night and Saturday morning......... maybes I should up it in that department, don't think BF would complain! xxx

Vic will be doing enough exercise for us all tomorrow night and Saturday morning......... maybes I should up it in that department, don't think BF would complain! xxx

I cant tell ya that! We may have a kiss but thats it. I'll not tell you all what we got up to in my office this morning hehe. Im more worried about my dinner tomorrow night. What am I going to bring with me? Have to put my thinking cap on

you little minx you! will you be on a green or red day tomorrow? x

Back