~ F.B.I ~ Team3

this time im going to get rid of anything that is too big. i made the mistake last time of keeping everything 'jsut in case' so of course that ust in case happened and here i am dieting again. this time i will have only my skinny clothes so if they get tight i know i will have to get back into the plan once i reach target.

Jogging pants and pyjamas have to be the worst items.. comfy clothes are ideal for eating Ben and Jerrys in.

Sorry ive not been on this weekend. My dad wasnt well on friday night, mym didnt wanna tell me as i was away and would only have rushed home. Then he fell on saturday morning.

Aw hun, I'm sorry to hear that, how is he doing now? x

ach hes ok, in better form than he has been but we can notice him going down hill a bit. cancers a horrible thing to watch.

It certainly is, I hate it with a passion.

So, how did the hot date go then girly? Hope you had fun and managed to let your hair down x

Bet thats not all she let down!!!!!! sorry to hear about your dad vick, and yes I was concerned about you. lol

Sorry to hear about your dad Vicky. Cancer is a nightmare - such a horrible disease. Hope you had a good weekend and I am glad your mum didnt call you back - we all need time off
x

Thanks everyone.

Right are we all ready for our first week of the challenge??

I'm all set for this week - had a weekend scoffing cake and swigging champagne - you're only twentyeighteen once after all! I'm back on it this week though with full gusto.

I cleared out my wardrobe and drawers at the weekend, so the clothes that are too tight are now all in the spare room. Not only is it an incentive to slim back into them, but it also means i can see the clothes i've actually got!

Having a munchy week.. making chickpea cake at the mo.. will let u know how it turns out xx

are these chickpea/cous cous cakes any good? i always find it very bizarre. if anyone watched that war time diet thing last week(?) where they made 'mock' food out of different ingredients it really reminds me of that lol.

mmmm Im not sure I like it.. it is probably better with fresh fruit or something.. its a bit bland even with vanilla essence in it.

Glad you're dads feelin better Vicky. xxx

ok seconds of the chickpea cake..
Had it with peach slices and quark with sweetner in it.. was much better.. however am now thinking it could be used as a trifle sponge, pour sugar free jelly on top with some fruit of some kind .. use a banana and custard muller on top of that then quark in place of cream??????
Will try that next I think

How's everyone doing this week?

I've not been doing so well as i've got no money to buy food with so i've been making meals with what's left in my cupboards. it's ok on the SW plan, but i'm not getting enough fruit and veg in and without it i rarely lose. Roll on the weekend so i can stock up again!

Some bloody captain I am! I havent been on all week. Ive wrote in my diary why so i'll not fill this thread up with it.

I still want to be a fbi but I think someone else should take the captains role. lol. Sounds very official.
Dont fight about it. lol

i didn't weigh this week, should have been tuesday night but something else came up, will be weighing next tuesday, hopefully as first two weeks of sw should be good, although having peeked at scales it's not brilliant so far and have given it 100%. good luck to everyone else.

caroline x

Back