Fab excercise programme

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by cooky888, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. cooky888

cooky888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge SS
    hi everyone had wiifit for ages just got my fitness coach game it's brill you have yourown personal trainer and have to enterall your stats the warm up was enough for me LOL going to do 30 mins each day if I can to toneup well worth buying x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I've recommended it to a few people over the last couple of days, I think it's well worth it! Think it's £14.99 from Amazon. Tesco are selling it for £15 too. Well worth it! I'm starting to build up my exercise equipment at the moment! Going to get an ab cruncher thing (yes I hate them but they're good!) and a set of small dumb bells, possibly. Just finding the best place! My gym is about a half an hour 15 mile trip away, so I don't get to go often. From what I've read on here and other places, working on toning is especially important on a VLCD! i get bored easily, so a few options might keep me busy!
  4. tryer

tryer Silver Member

i have it too and love it, why not start an excercise challenge? say do 2 hours a week with my excercise coach?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.