Failed on exante. Terrible tummy problems

Yesterday was my second day on total solution. I was fine until 6.00pm. Suddenly I was ravenous and felt very weak. My legs were like jelly and I felt confused. I cant manage 3 litres of waters a day although i am trying really hard. I had 2 and a half litres of water yesterday.

I decided to have a low carb meal, and i felt better almost immediately. Last night and twice this morning ive had diarrhea. Sorry! I've also got really bad fouling smelling flatulence! Sorry again.

All today Ive continued to have a crampy/windy stomachache and also a headache.

Im really gutted about this. Is it normal? Surely it cant!

Today Ive had a bar and a milkshake and im ok so far, as in im not hungry. Still got a bad stomach tho.

Hi i had very similar problems felt very bunged up then had some food n went to toilet not long after.i also didnt feel well probably ketosis but the blurry vision i was getting was really affecting me anyway im now on working solutions as i feel its healthier for me. I wasmt sure if my blood sugars were too low because of little food. Others may say this is normal though do what feels right for you x

I cant really offer advice as I am only on day two. This has not happened to me and I am find on the diet. I am really sorry you are having these problems and I hope someone can advise you so you can continue :) xxxx

Back