Fallen off the wagon.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mel2, 26 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I have well and truly fallen off the wagon. Started on Christmas Eve with my boss buying us all lunch at work, then the Indian takeaway in the evening. Then the goose fat potatoes etc yesterday. OMG! :eek:
    I just don't have the will power to have a slimming world Christmas and life is so short. Why spend Christmas miserable? :cry:
    SO, I am having a break and will start again as soon as I feel ready. No doubt I will have put on all that I have lost over the past few weeks but I'm sure I will lose it again once my willpower and motivation return.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I hope you enjoy the rest of your time off plan, come back to it as soon as you can though xx

4. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I took yesterday and today off plan too. Don't worry about it too much. There are bound to be times when you can't stick rigidly to a plan. I've eaten loads of chocolate and rubbish, but am intending to jump back on board after tomorrow. Whether or not I'll succeed is another matter entirely, but as long as the will is there!

Good luck x

5. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I feel your pain :cry: I have been uber pig or so it seems, but I am back 100% tomorrow :D I can't eat anymore fat, I really can't.

6. Mel2

Mel2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    It's amazing actually because with just 3 days of being off Slimming World I feel terrible. I haven't had an attack of IBS since I started the plan but tonight I am having the worst attack ever. My tummy is so bloated that I look pregnant and I have the worst cramps. Serves me right though as I have been a complete piggy and all the fat I've consumed is wreaking havoc on my body. Why do I do it????

7. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I feel your pain sista!!!!! I have wrote in my food diary how awful I feel in the hope it will put me off going so mad again!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.