Fallen off

Hules

Silver Member
I seem to have fallen right of the cart. I think I need some help to get back on, I don't know what's wrong with me? I only went a little over on Friday, nearly caught up, then wrecked it, then today....pants! Kept eating these flapjacks at work, didn't need them, but just kept eating them :(. Got home around 2 and have gone mental since then. I must get back on it tomorrow, I can't fall off this quickly, I was so chuffed with my first weeks loss and I hate how I look at the mo :(

Last edited:
Just draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow, when is your weigh day? Maybe you could save 3 or 4 points a day and/or earn some activity points until then for a bit of damage limitation. I do this ALL the time so i know how you feel. I actually managed to stay in control this weekend which is rare for me!!!! I find it soooo hard to stay within points over the weekend.
We can do this, just stay strong!!!!!

a lot of people seem to have had a crappy weekend so ur not the only one!!
we decided weekends are when we mess up especially saturdays!!
but the famous saying that as already been said is draw a line under it and start a fresh tomorrow! :) u can do it

I have done exactly the same. Starting fresh tomoz like I am starting the diet again. God does this make sense? Hope so :rolleyes:

Me too. Starting afresh tomorrow. I've been promised a pandora bracelet when I reach a stone loss and a charm for every 7lb after that. I think he thinks his money is safe! teehee ill show him!x

Thanks ladies, after my little rant I've managed to get it together a bit. I've brought my tracker book up to bed and am getting it ready for tomorrow (haven't filled it in properly this weekend). Weigh in isn't until thurs so I might have time to pull it back I guess. I'm going to stick to my normal 22 points but if I go under I'll right them off. I don't count my running activity points usually and I'm so busy this week that I don't think I'll have time to squeeze anything extra in. Hopefully it'll mean I have little time to pick too!

Hope your new start goes well tomorrow flower67 x

Yay! I got back on today! Helped in no small way but being at work and busy for hours then having a migraine which puts me off food til it subsides. Ended up 3 under though which is fab and I've done my teeth to prevent any change of willpower. Feeling a bit more positive now!

Excellent a great start to the week!!!!!
I have started the week well too, went swimming and did 50 lengths!!! Going to try zumba toning tomorrow.

We all have days where we fall off and, unless we draw a line straight under them, it is hard to get back on again. It's great you got straight back on; I am notorious for having one slip up in a day, turning it into a whole 'bad' day, which then turns into a bad two days, or three... Keep it up!

Back