Familial Tempatations

Ahti

OMG DEM SCONES.

Hai all, i haven't been on for a couple of months because i took a long break from the lipotrim having lost 6 stone on it before christmas. I stopped at xmas, because i live with my mother and brother and they both said "it would ruin my christmas if i was eating christmas dinner and you weren't"
How can you argue with that reet?
Anywhos, i am back and i am going to meet my target this time all the way!

Am 3 days in right now, I cannot believe how much harder it is this time around *__* , probably didn't help that home made scones were being baked two rooms over, most agonizing afternoon ever.

Wow Ahti, 6 stone is very impressive! Welcome back :) how much have you left to lose?

Howdy Cath, i have gained 9 pounds since i decided to go back onto lipotrim, lol its easy what excuses can pop up to push you off the wagon. So with that in mind i have around 44 pounds to lose (37 pounds if you count the 7 pounds my home scales tell me i have lost since saturday :D)

I was on it for 5 months the first time, hopefully will only be on it this time for a month or two. Its kinda funny, cause whenever i am eating separately from my family, they switch over to the really ungscious, comfort foods for dinner, and the smells fill the house lawl.

How is lipotrim going for you then?

9lbs gain since christmas is no biggy at!! well done for keeping so much of the weight off.

I'm getting on good, i always get bored/fed up not eating on a wednesday and thursday cas my weigh in is on mondays but i'm learning to deal with it. This place definitely helps. Thankfully my o/h has started a diet today so he's cooking a stirfry for dinner rather than chip sandwiches or pizza so that will definitely make life easier!

Back