FAO Lisa D

cherl889

Loves this site!
Seeing as we are both new to this i wondered if you'd be my buddy? I just think i need someone to ramble onto about day to day food stuff, someone that is facing the same problems as me! I dont like to hijack other posts so thought id start this one. Of course anyone else is welcome but i just needed somewhere to whinge, moan and celebrate what ive eaten and my weight loss. Do you mind?

Not at all, be my guest, i'll be doing just the same trust me!!

I started today and already feel like i'm eating too much, don't know how i'm ever going to lose weight!

Feel free to rant when needed :)

Same here! Its been hard today every time i go to the fridge i see chocolate nest cakes:sigh:. Im on a 12hr night duty tonight so ive just made some cheese and cuecumber wraps (wrapped in a lettuce leaf). Not sure what else to take but only an hour before i leave (on 7-7 but takes over an hour to get there). Im sure you have done ok. When is the weigh in?

Today was my first day so should really weigh in next Sunday but i'm hopeless and will probably be on the scales every day!!

See how you are doing tomorrow!

LOL, we had a scaleaholics thread going at one time. I was the same back in the day, I'd weigh myself at every opportunity. :)

Glad im not the only one then. Its the big 1wk weigh in tomorrow so will report back. I didnt get hungry at work last night so that was good and when i finally got in at 10.50am (should have been home by latest 8am) Mark had made bacon and mushrooms which he lovingly let me have before i wnt to bed and made more for himself. Ahhhhhh!

Ahh that was nice! 2nd day went ok, stuck to plan although for some reason feeling a little sluggish, maybe tomorrow will better. Let us know how you get on with your weigh in, good luck!!

Yeah i'm following Atkins from the "New Diet Revolution" book, I couldn't resist getting on the scales this morning and it's already showing a loss of 3lb after 2 days so it must be working, thats made me feel better :)

How did your weigh in go?

You might be feeling the first atkins flu symptoms Lisa.

Oh right, how long does that normally last? I had a bad stomach last night aswell :(, could this be because of the diet?

I never had the bad stomach, but to be fair I never have had before Atkins, My Atkins flu lasted a couple of days Lisa, I felt crap, and then I woke up in the morning and felt absolutely fantastic, and it's been pretty much like that ever since. The only time I feel bad now is after a carb binge, I get that really bad, bloating, bad wind, headache etc...

Cheers jim, hopefully mine is nearly ove then. Well done Lisa, you'll have to tell me what your eating everyday, that way i might get some more ideas.
Drum roll please............................My 1st week weight loss is................10lb........wahoo!!!!!!:party0049:

Cherl that is amazing. well done!

Wow.... fabulous loss, well done. x

Blimey, what a great first week, you're obviously doing it right Cherl. Well done you!

Thanks guys, im really chuffed. I can notice it a bit in my face. Need more tips for how to keep it going. Im sure when i can eat im eating too much

Thats fantastic Cheryl, what a great incentive to carry on. Keep it up!

You are obv not eating too much or wouldnt have lost all that weight! its amazing!!!!

Well im smiling!
Guys sorry i know ive put this on another post but cant find where. How do i out my loss in the coloumn on the left and how do i get a signature?

Back