FAO SLENDERTONE USERS

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Bananas, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya

Hope some ppl out there can help me :)

I remember a coupla months ago there seemed to be a great surge in ppl buying slendertone systems. I've now managed to save up for one but just wanted to hear peoples thoughts on them.

Do you still use it everyday?
    Have you noticed results.

Any help would be appreciated, dont wanna waste £100+ on something that turns out to be useless...

TIA

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pub

Pub Member

I've got one, but can't really see any difference after a few months average use. I'm male though and I don't think its designed to reduce your beer belly ;) so maybe I'm the wrong person to comment lol

4. gymfiend

gymfiend Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Hi!
    I've used a slendertone for months & noticed no difference but the OH uses it and he has noticed a massive difference - so I think they're only any good if you're not fat in the first place :) I spoke to a trainer who said they can only be useful if they hit the muscles, not always the case if like me you have a layer of fat :( xx

5. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I love mine. I use it 5 days out of 7 and have been using it for a couple of months. I can really FEEL the difference in my muscles. I know they are getting tighter. I agree that they are no use if you have fat covering the muscles as you will not see the benefits, but if you are dieting as well then its good to be toning the muscles at the same time. Good luck.

6. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thank-You

I'm in need of toning really and am rubbish at sit ups and crunches etc! Think I'll give it a go and guess I can always sell it on ebay of I dont get results from it...

7. buffydog

buffydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd / ss
    they have slendertone belts on ebay from china though for 37 including postage, it says they are slendertone.
    I`m getting one, may save you some money incase it doesn`t work

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.