Far To Go food diary.

I have been going to slimming world class for a whole year and lost a measly couple of stones. Keep falling spectacularly off the wagon :( I am hoping that documenting everything I eat and why (if its stupid emotional eating) then it might help me avoid certain situations and have better losses.

Right new week Monday

Breakfast - tea and pills.

lunch - pea and ham soup and a few fried salad spuds in frylight to make it a bit more filling. 2 plums one peach and a diet coke.

dinner is going to be cold roast beef a huge salad 2 syns of salad cream and 3 new potatoes boiled.

I should be going to class tonight, not sure I can face it, there is going to be a gain :(

Starving 6pm large bowl of soup before WI, thats not v clever is it.

snacks tonight are 2 peaches 2 plums 1 apple 2 hi fi light and some feta to thats both hexes gone too :)

Last edited:
Breakfast tea and pills

lunch was last bowl of soup and some cold roast beef with 3 plums two peaches and a diet coke

Dinner is a ricey thing! Pilau savoury rice with added onion, mushrooms chicken breast, pean , sweetcorn , pepper, curry powder and 1 syn of agave. Served with boiled egg slices. Its a bit retro but not bad lol! Zero gog with mint and lime pickle on the side 2 syns for lime pickly. (3 syns)

Last edited:
hi hun am new to slimming world myself iv just got the books of my neighbour but hopefully goin class next week just goin to see how i get on do u mind if i follow x

v welcome georgina ;) I couldnt do it without class, I need the disappointed faces looking at me if I gain or I would just gain every week. I do like class its just quite long and a bit samey sometimes, hope yours is a fun one x

its what workd best for u isint it hun iv eat so much but all free food exept for the sausages carnt belive how much u can have lol do u know anythin about dolmio hun iv looked in the book and it says cook in sauce 4points ambient but then i have just looked at that is only forr 100 g x

I dont sorry, my partner is coeliac so we never have anything from a jar just in case its got some sort of flour in. My curry rice thing was okay, not great but okay and filled a hole!

Wednesdays grub list...

Breakfast, tea and pills

Lunch - 2 slices wholemeal toast with dairylea light and most of a tin of beans, 3 plums, 2 nectarines

afternoon snack was a coffee with sugar free caramel syrup and a tiny dash of milk 1 syn

dinner... savoury rice with corn onion mushrooms and chopped egg in, today is a green day! then 2 mangos and a plum.

snacks tonight will be feta, 2 hi fi bars and some more fruit if I need it. Syns tonight will be a few rich tea fingers.

Last edited:
Its just like normal caramel or vanilla or hazelnut syrup that goes in coffee but must be made with sweetner instead so syn free, its not as nice as the proper sugary stuff but I have it now and again and try to pretend its the real thing :)

If you search sugar free syrup on ebay loads come up, i think you can only gt hazelnut, caramel and vanilla in sugar free though :(

wow iv never heard of at iv been havin coffee with sweetner if found its so sweet is stops me wantin sweet stuff i wonder if tesco do it and does it just make coffee that bit sweeter x

Breakfast . pills

Lunch - leftover savoury rice with veg n egg, diet coke

dinner - roast chicken loaded with chilli spice seasoning, skin off but it still felt a bit fatty hmmm. Loads of salad including beetroot n celery and peppers.

2 nectarines, 2 plums and half a mango.

Supper snacks will be 2 hifis feta and some midget gems for syns!

Friday tomorrow, I find fridays hard work because they have that weekendish feeling about them so have made a big pan of pea and ham soup with plenty of veg in. Planning a nice dinner tonorrow night too so hopefully I will keep on track over the weekend.

Last edited:
Stupid hey fever is doing my head in, couldnt taste anything last night so didnt manage my hi fi bars or half my sweeties grr!

Anyway another day...

breakfast was a plum and tea and pills

lunch was a nice big bowl of pea and ham soup with a peach a plum and an apricot and more tea

Dinner is going to be a bit nicer than usual...

balsamic mustard roasted asparagus
slow cooked chicken stew with mushrooms onions and thyme serves with mash and carrots and sprouts
frozen banana dipped in chocolate and sprinkles for pud (6 syns for choc)

will work my hexes into a wee supper and snack on fruit if needed. I find weekends hellish to keep on plan so planning much bigger nicer meals than normal should help..

Last edited:
Heyfever came and got me again last night so didnt manage my starter or pudding or any syns last night :( All to the good I suppose.

Todays food is a mystery...

breakfast 2 apricot tea and pills.

lunch is pea and ham soup followed by fruit

No idea about dinner yet!

Dinner last night was a bit of a cop out, was tired and couldnt be bothered so had a takeaway! Went to a nandos type place and had half a chicken extra spicy and some spicy rice and a side salad no dressing. I took skin off and conted a few syns, had 2 mango for pud and HE were dairylea and fin crisp.

syns were a tube of fruit mentos and a packet of bacon pom bears :)

Sunday was soup again for lunch, 2 mangos, 2 plums, 2 nectarines.

Dinner was a bbq! Baked spuds from oven with 2 syns of flora light. Corn on cobs, 6 syns of smoked sausage, a steak done in chinese marinade, some asparagus, some pepper, was so stuffed after had no further syns or hex!

Monday Wi day, felt rubbish so just had fruit for lunch, plums, peaches, mango and tea.

WI Was a SHOCKER!!! 7.5 lbs off this week :eek: I have NEVER lost that much in a week ever and no clue whatsoever why this week! I expect to see a little bit of it back next week but it wont be because I am eating badly!

Monday nights dinner was baked spud with home made egg mayo, 2 syns for mayo. Tomato salad on the side with 2 mangos for pud and an activia yog.

hex was dairylea and finn crisp and syns for the night were fruit mentos and square crisps.

Right, tuesday!

Breakfast mango and pills and tea

Lunch 2 slices ww bread with egg mayo (1 syn) 1 mango 2 plums tea and diet coke

will edit dinner in :)

wowwwwwwwwwwww well done luv am joining class thursday so will be back on form then u go girl x

TY! :)

Dinner was a fail, I made chicken fried rice which was nice but i just couldnt settle into having the chicken, my partner said it was fine but i didnt like it so i had egg mayo on a bit of salad. :( 2 mangos for pud and a box of strawbs for picking on.

syns tonight are galaxy snack bar and a bag of vinegar skips.

Back