Far To Go food diary.

Cant make soup! Its just too hot and it will go off on the hob, no room in fridge, full of mangos!

Breakfast diet coke n pills!

lunch mug shot, just cba today! WIll eat some fruit this afternoon though.

dinner is not sure... nothing to do with chicken!

Editing in...

dinner was large salad, tuna sweetcorn mayo, sliced boiled egg, baked spud, lettuce, tommys, baby cucumber, beetroot, sliced red onions in sweet vinegar. Not bad for 2 syns!

hexes tonight will be finn crisp with dairylea light with the rest of the red onion on top and syns will be galaxy snack bar and a tube of fruit mentos. nom x

Last edited:
Eugh... too hot to sleep last night. Woke up really late just 30 mins ago!

Breakfast diet coke and pills

lunch will be pea and ham soup i made late last night and plums peaches and apricots

dinner.... 2 more bowls of soup, 2 nectarines, 2 plums. Totally CBA to cook or eat!

Hex is going to be 2 sliced of ww bread toasted with some dairylea low and well grilled fatless bacon for supper. Nom!

syns will be galaxy snack and fruit mentos x

Last edited:
Breakfast pills and diet coke..

lunch big bowl of pea and ham soup with a nectarine and 2 plums and an apricot

dinner was summer veg quiche no pastry sort :)

syns and hex will be a supper when its cooled down a bit!

Last nights hex was philly light and bread! Syns were chocolate philly for about 8 i suspect... wont have been more.

Ok tay has been fine...

breakfast tea and pills

lunch was pea and ham soup

dinner was a 5 syn portion of chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice v nice it was too :)

syns were 2 2 syn vanilla biscuits and a sour pastile minilolly ofr 3 syns.

Last edited:
today was a bit random but on plan!

breakfast pills

lunch beef savoury rice with onion pepper corn and peas and hard boiled egg chopped in, was nice!

dinner was fillet steak mushrooms and shallots with sw chips, 6 plums and some grapes :)

syns were bad today... half a small portion real chips i am synning at 10

lemon mousse 4 syns

strawberry mousse 4 syns

mini bag jelly tots 5 syns

4 x vanilla biscuits 8 syns 30 syns!!! No hex tho so little tweak tells me they are about 12 syns i am doing without and just going to get on with new week tomorrow :)

one pound gain, when i have been 100% on plan? Hmmmm i think the guest consultants scales are not the same as our usual cons! We shall see next week :(

food today was dull...

breakfast tea and pills

lunch was pea and ham soup and 2 plums

dinner was sw chips more soup and some bread and chcocolate cheese for 6 syns

other syns were maltesers 8 syns

bit deflated, hard to do a whole week on plan and see bothing for it, bah!

dull and predictable again today

breakfat tea and pills

lunch pea and ham soup and plums

dinner savoury rice with veg and egg chopped in

syns were haribo! Need to get my act together I am getting really bored.

breakfast nothing

lunch pea and ham soup 2 plums 2 peaches

dinner beef stew with carrots, shallots, swede and peas on a baked spud gravy was 2 syns

2 mangos for pud

supper was 30g cornish cruncher and 2 hi fi lite bars and a diet coke

going to have a wham bar and a few haribo for 10 syns now then go to bed!

yesterday was on plan again...

breakfast tea and pills

lunch was 1 wholemeal roll 2 light dairlylea slices and ham so both hex used, then 2 nectarines and 2 plums

dunner was stew again with baked spud peas, then massive bowl of strawbs with sweetner.

syns were a mini twix 10 syns and the gravy 2 syns

today ...

breakfast tea and pills

lunch wholemeal roll chicken and dairlyea slices so both hex used ... then half a pineapple and tea

dinner was roast chicken salad with a small baked spud, loads of salad veggies so it was actually nice. 2 syns of salad cream. 2 boxes of cherries for afters x

Last edited:
breakfast 2 doughnut peaches and tea and pills

lunch 1 wholemeal roll, chicken, dairylea and 1 syn of lime pickle

dinner was a spectacular wagon fall! 5 bits of chicken balls, 1/4 portion chips, 3 ribs, 10 prawn crackers, curry sauce, sweet and sour sauce, 2 pink doughnuts, a flake, and a slice of rhubarb pie and cream.

AND IT WAS DELICIOUS.

climbing back onto wagon tomorrow am :)

I have been going to slimming world class for a whole year and lost a measly couple of stones. Keep falling spectacularly off the wagon :( I am hoping that documenting everything I eat and why (if its stupid emotional eating) then it might help me avoid certain situations and have better losses.

Right new week Monday

Breakfast - tea and pills.

lunch - pea and ham soup and a few fried salad spuds in frylight to make it a bit more filling. 2 plums one peach and a diet coke.

dinner is going to be cold roast beef a huge salad 2 syns of salad cream and 3 new potatoes boiled.

I should be going to class tonight, not sure I can face it, there is going to be a gain :(

Starving 6pm large bowl of soup before WI, thats not v clever is it.

snacks tonight are 2 peaches 2 plums 1 apple 2 hi fi light and some feta to thats both hexes gone too :)

Do you think you are eating enough? No breakfast? and with SW you shouldn't be hungry, maybe some syn free snacks between meals would help you.
Have a great week:)

Back