Farewell Fatty Boomboom!

hollyadele

slowly shrinking!
Well i've decided to make a diary on here throughout my weight loss journey, the support on this forum is amazing and i'm looking forward to stepping on the scales the day I hit my goal weight. I'm 23 years old and weigh 14st 3.5lbs. I'm looking to lose 53lbs and hit my goal weight of 10st 7lbs. I'm aiming to have lost this by Christmas.

I am currently on TS day 6 and have been 100% dedicated so far with no hiccups. Looking forward to weigh in day on Monday!!

best of luck to you, you'll reach your goal no problem.

Thankyou, i hope so and good luck with getting back on it :) x

Best of luck with your journey & for your first WI tomorrow :)

Well its day 7, I get to weigh in tomorrow. I'm finding it difficult to finish my soup each day, think its just boredom with the packs but once I've seen the weight loss results I know it will spur me on again. I'm also panicking that once I weigh myself and see a good loss I will fall off track as I always used to do. Maybe I would be better off weighing after a month rather than a week?

God I'm annoying myself today, constant thoughts of sef doubt, I know I can do this, I just need to shut my stupid head up along the way!!!

Hi hollyadele, best of luck for weigh in tomm!! I am sure the weightloss will put aside most self doubts!! Xxxx

Hi brizezilla, diembroadhurst and Naz1577 and thankyou so much for the support. :)

Well its day 8 and just weighed myself for the first time, I've lost a whopping 9.5lbs and am over the moon. I feel more confident, I can face looking in the mirror and actually feel incredbily positive about this journey, I am more determined than ever to continue with Exante until I reach my goal.

Looking forward to having some asda diet coke today, had to abstein for fear of bloating the day before WI.

I know next week won't be a 9.5lb weight loss but I'm hoping for around 3 or 4 as a good loss. Trying not to be unrealistic but a loss is a loss. Bring on next Monday!!

Hol x

well done Hollyadele - amazing loss you must be thrilled. Have you tried pepping the soups up with chilli, spices etc. I find this makes all the difference. I have dried chilli flakes and smoked paprika (gives it a bbq flavour) in every flavour of soup and split the packs so I have more smaller 'meals' as I find them too thick made as directed. Keep up the good work. XX

Hey footie widow, thanks for the support! Yeah I use smoked paprica, dried parsley, galric granules, onion power and boullion too but not all at the same time! I make my soup extra think almost like a paste because I find making it with too much water I struggle to eat it all through boredom!

How are you getting on? Are u on TS?

Hol x

Well done on ur weight loss Holly!! The weight losses does spur u on!! :)

thankyou Naz! Yeah im so more motivated now and i thought i was before but this has made me more!! I'm hoping for 4lbs next week so just going to do it all right and hope for the best! How are you getting on this week?

Hol x

Good afternoon Holly, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey.

Wow! Well done on your fab week one weight loss! :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Thanks bridezilla and gigglepants! (Love the names!) Good luck to all of us, we can do it!!

Hol x

Hi Holly, you're doing really well. I hope your week 2 loss is just as amazing xx

Hi Hollyadele, yes I'm on TS. Just had my 3 week WI and have lost 3lb this week (not amazing but I'm happy with that - gives me a total of 17lbs). Am waiting for my next months worth of packs to arrive later today as I am just tucking in to the last weeks worth of my first order. Ordered the mixed box last month but am just going for soups and shakes this time as I am not convinced about the bars not having too many carbs to achieve the optimum weight loss. I will get some tesco bars in just in case I feel the urge to chew and have also ordered some porrige and water flavourings to try. A lot of people got sent free samples of the porrige but I wasn't so lucky.

Sounds like you are doing really well so keep up the good work. XX

9.5lbs in a week is amazing!!!! Well done! Hope my first week goes as well! Am on day 1

Footie widow well done on your 3lbs, I think that's a great weight for week 3, 17lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic! I didn't get sample porridges sent either but reckon I'm gonna try them when I order next. My mum started the diet last year with just shakes and didn't last a day so she's given me about 50 of them but to be honest I'd rather have some porridge! I look forward to my fruity vitamin tablet every day just for a different taste (pathetic!) But I'm finding having a little bit of asda diet coke is keeping me sane! Good luck with this week, I bet you can't wait for your food break, I'm already planning carb free 600 cal meals in week two just so I'm ready when it finally comes around!

Sarah how are u getting on in your first week? Thankyou for the support, this forum is amazing for motivation, seeing other people be successful helps keep me spurred on :)

Hol x

Hi Holly, you're doing really well. I hope your week 2 loss is just as amazing xx

Thankyou for the support, it really is appreciated :) how are you getting on?

Hol x

Back