Farewell Fatty Boomboom!

Hi Holly,

Am on day two now and hoping it will be easier that day one. Drinking the water is easy as are the shakes and bars but struggling with the soup. Also finding I have a lot more time on my hands now i'm not preparing a meal, overeating and then doing lots of dishes - trying to find things to fill that time that don't involve me being in the kitchen ha ha!!!

Hope all is well with you,

Sarah

Hi sarah,
I'm sure by day 4 you will be finding it much easier. The bars to me small like golden syrup as I've not eaten anything else but meal replacements for 10 days!

Good luck with today :)

Hol x

Good afternoon Holly, hope you're having a good one :hug99: xx

Well its day 10 and I've been asleep so far all day after working a night shift last night. I'm starting to feel hunger now but it isn't bothering me too much, just would prefer to stay hunger free like I did from day 3 - 8! I'm finding it hard to finish the soups apart from vegetable, which with a bit of boullion isn't too bad at all.
I'm also finding myself leaving half a shake here and there through boredom whilst I'm drinking them. Its strange because I don't feel any less motivated than I did at the start but I just think the excitement of the inital 7 days has now work off and I've realised that my decisions over the last 3 years have put me in this position, I'm watching people at work eat f**d in ridiculous portions and at crazy times and rather than want what they're eating, I actually feel pretty sick at the fact that they are damaging their bodies eating so much more than they need. I'm realising that I've been in denial for the last 3 years and watching what must be at least a 25 stone woman at work talk about how she's on a diet and currently a size 16, whilst eating whhat could only be considered a feast for four makes me feel sorry for her regardless of the fact that she decided to put a complete downer on me doing this VLCD.

I'm so looking forward to the day I reach my goal. Nothing will stop me getting there. I've been 100% TS and I'm on day 10 so bring it on!!

Hol x

Good afternoon Holly, hope you're having a good one :hug99: xx

Hey gigglepants, I'm still in bed listening to the thunderstorn at the minute after working a night shift last night so not had anything to eat yet but I'm feeling positive still so all is good!

How are u getting on my dear?
Hol x

I'm so looking forward to the day I reach my goal. Nothing will stop me getting there. I've been 100% TS and I'm on day 10 so bring it on!!

Hol x

Fighting talk, loving the positivity Holly xx

Hey gigglepants, I'm still in bed listening to the thunderstorn at the minute after working a night shift last night so not had anything to eat yet but I'm feeling positive still so all is good!

How are u getting on my dear?
Hol x

I'm good thanks. Though wish we'd have a storm here, my head's a bit heavy xx

hollyadele said:

Hol x

Love it Holly. Keep up your fighting spirit.
I'm in the middle of a 4 night stretch and lying in bed too lol. Had a biatch of a headache this morning and it still feels a bit buzzy but I slept for a good 5 hrs :eek:

Have a great day xx

Love it Holly. Keep up your fighting spirit.
I'm in the middle of a 4 night stretch and lying in bed too lol. Had a biatch of a headache this morning and it still feels a bit buzzy but I slept for a good 5 hrs :eek:

Have a great day xx

Oh god ali four night! I've not done four nights since I worked in homecare, guess I will be doingmore of them in 3 years when I'm a qualified nurse but at least it will be for a decent wage compared to the pittance I'm on now!

Have a great day too, every day is is step towards our goals :)

Hol x

Well its 3.15 in the morning and I'm laid in bed wide awake after doing a night shift last night, I've had loads of energy today and woke up 2 hours earlier than normal and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm feeling great, here's to tomorrow "holds glass of water up to toast!"

Hol x

Hi Hol I'm on a break. I know the feeling of not being able to sleep after nights and I find on Exante I need a lot less sleep too!

Well at least we're not alone with the whole crazy sleep pattern thing! Hope work is going ok, I find it takes my mind off the f word as I'm so busy non stop! I've had so much energy today its mad, great but not ideal when you've worked a night shift and want to get into a normal sleep pattern for a few days!

Hol x

Work is busy thank goodness. Had to pop into A&E for the loo :) had so much to drink already lol

Haha! Careful they'll diagnose you with a UTI if you're not careful!!

Hol x

hollyadele said:
Haha! Careful they'll diagnose you with a UTI if you're not careful!!

Hol x

Hehe you're right ;)

Well I'm on day 11 and still in bed after not faleeping until after 4am this morning. Doing night shifts combined with Exante are not the best idea!! For me it only means one thing, I've got less time to get all that water down! Tasks for today are...

~ drink 4L of water before 10pm
~ walk the dog for at least 45 mins
~ go to tesco"s at some point and get some ultra slim bars ( everyone on here seems to replace Exante. bars with them and I can't stomach the orange bar much longer )
~ tidy the house
~ ask tom to hide the scales as I'm becoming obsessed again :s

I will post on here tonight the honest truth about whether I've completed them or not, ooooh its almost like I'm threatening myself!!!

Hol x

Well I hit all my targets for that day, drank 4.5L of water, walked the dog for an hour and got some tesco ultraslim bars which by the way are much better than exante bars! My OH forgot to hide the scales after me asking him about 50 times so I weighed myself this morning and although I won't put it on here yet, I am one happy girl! All the har work and willpower is paying off. Here's to day 13!

Hol x

4.5 litres of water - that is impressive!!!!! Well done! I normally manage about 3. May need to look into the tesco bars as can see myself getting tired of the exante ones pretty soon - the toffee one is so bland!!!! Glad its all going well for you! X

thanks Sarah! Yeah the tesco ones are alot nicer, i bought the Exante bumper pack so only got choc and nut and orange and the orange one is disgusting!! Hows things going for you?!

Hol x

I ordered the bumper pack too but got choc and orange together which is ok and toffee and raisin (i think it's called) and it just tastes of nothing! I am doing well today but not sure if that's because I'm finally in ketosis or because it's the weekend and am able to keep myself busy and not stuck behind a desk all day!!! Either way am having a good day today - long may it continue!!! X

Back