Farewell Fatty Boomboom!

Well I've had to weigh in a day early because of my nightt shift tonight ( the amount of water I drink through the night doesn't give me the right weight the next day ). I'm absolutely thrilled, lost 5lbs meaning my total weight loss in 2 weeks in 1st 0.5lbs. Can't believe it. Best I've felt in years, possibly the best motivation to keep going :)

Hol x

Wow well done hun. Keep on keeping on ;)

Thanks Ali, how u getting on?

Hol x

Wow that's an amazing loss!! Well done!!! X

Thankyou!! I'm expecting it to slow down from now on but even so I am chuffed to beans!!

Hol x

Hi Holly I'm ok. In work all day so should be good. Managed a litre of water so far but will prob have to duck into Tesco soon ;)
WI Tues so we'll see :)

Excellent WI this week, well done you! :)

Well its now 5am on the morning of day 18 and I'm wide awake after a short nights sleep due to my night shifts this week messing about with my body clock! I haven't posted much recently because I've been working so much but am determined to visit daily again with no excuses. I can honestly say I've been 100% from the start with no slip up's whatsoever. I can't even believe it myself to tell you the truth! I've never had so much determination to do something in my life (apart from becoming a nurse! Pretty determined to do that!)

I've started using the occasional tesco ultra slim meal replacement bar for a change and they are quite nice really, they've helped me keep on track and of course replace the rancid choc orange bars.. Yuk!

For anyone out there thinking about doing this diet but unsure if you can, the truth is you can, simple as that. We're all here for the same thing, if we put our minds to it we can do it. I haven't had a bloody crisp throughout the last 17 days, and that's been whilst cooking for my partner every night! If I can do it, anyone can!!

Here's to a cracking day 18 :)

Hol x

Hi Holly you are really in the zone, it's fab isn't it ;)
I'm still with you, day 10 and going strong. Had a bugger of a week shift wise 4 nights, day off, day shift, day off, 2 day shifts now I'm on nights again for 2.
Who have I upset?? Lol anyway it is easier in work than at home so I'll get there. Keep on keeping on xx

Fab losses! It's great when your hard work pays off, isn't it? x

Hey nursetubbs and funny farm, I do feel really in the zone still, made a bg mistake by weighing myself at 6am this morning to see I've lost nothing over the last 4 days and felt shitty for a bit but decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and work hard to up my water to 4 litres a day and its really been dwindling down to between 1 and 2 a day which just isn't enough.

Glad to see you are both doing well, there's no better feeling than trying those clothes on that you haven't fit in for years, keeps me going when I'm having a mardy bum day!

Hol x,

Oh and nursetubbs, bloody night shifts do me in, I did sun, mon, tues, am back on fri and sat, then off sun, mon and working next tues, wed and thurs so my routine is going to be non existant over the next week!

Don't think I'll ever get used to it but luckily I can sleep really well in the day thank god!

Hol x

hollyadele said:
Oh and nursetubbs, bloody night shifts do me in, I did sun, mon, tues, am back on fri and sat, then off sun, mon and working next tues, wed and thurs so my routine is going to be non existant over the next week!

Don't think I'll ever get used to it but luckily I can sleep really well in the day thank god!

Hol x

Ewwww that's as bad as mine :(

Well I'm coming to the end of day 19 and pleased with my water intake over the last couple of days as it was starting to dwindle, managed almost 4 litres yesterday and currently at 2 and a half today with a full night shift ahead of me so will definitely hit the 4 litres mark by the end of today :) I'm pretty sure that water is the key to losing weight so am going to keep drinking and shrinking!

I'm more positive than ever and can't wait to weigh in on Monday, I'm hoping for a loss of 3lbs but any loss will be a bonus considering its week 3. Still 100% TS and so proud of myself for not slipping up once since day 1!

Been feeling really cold and light headed over the last week to the point where I'm wearing four layers on whilst the sun is shining outside :s oh well, it must be the weight loss, less fat to keep me warm! (I know its not that but its good to dream!)

Well hope everyone is having a great day and here's to a fat busting week for us all!!

Hol x

well its the end of day 21 and i cant believe ive managed to stay 100% TS for 3 whole weeks! been drinking lots of water over the last 3 days and been working hard on my night shifts which is very physically demanding so im hoping for a good weight loss, though i am a realist so being as its week 3 and my last 2 losses have been great, im expecting a small loss if any but im hoping for around the 3lb mark, if its less then its not the end of the world, a loss is a loss.

Roll on 10am tomorrow!

Hol x

hollyadele said:
thanks for the support but its Holly not Linda!!! x

Skinnyone is Linda lol

How you doing?

Haha I'm such a plank!
Not doing too bad thanks nursetubbs! Feeling good and positive still and always thinking about reaching my goal to keep me focussed :)
How are you getting on?

Hol x

Back