Farewell Fatty Boomboom!

Great. Except I look like a lobster after doing a boot sale this morning lol. It was windy so didn't expect to burn!
I did manage loads of water though ;)

Well weigh in day is here and I've lost 3.5lbs bring me down to 12stone 13.5lbs, the lowest I've been in years. I'm over the moon, was expecting 1 maybe 2 lbs but this has made all the hard work worth It this week :) I've not been in the 12's for so long as I used to get down to 13 3 and every time I would give up. So proud of myself for being such a loser! Bring on week 4, this is getting personal now!!

Hol x

hollyadele said:
Well weigh in day is here and I've lost 3.5lbs bring me down to 12stone 13.5lbs, the lowest I've been in years. I'm over the moon, was expecting 1 maybe 2 lbs but this has made all the hard work worth It this week :) I've not been in the 12's for so long as I used to get down to 13 3 and every time I would give up. So proud of myself for being such a loser! Bring on week 4, this is getting personal now!!

Hol x

What a fab loser you are ;) well done xxx

well its the end of day 22 and for the first time since starting TS i feel dreadful, worked my arse off cutting all the grass and doing all the weeding whilst its been hot but ive managed to get painfully sunburnt and have felt really sick and light headed all day. I've noticed it more and more over the last week, feeling light headed at work and anytime after being sat down for more than half an hour. Feeling a bit panicky, was so tempted to eat some chicken when I felt ill earlier but decided to try and stick with TS for a little while longer.

I'm so proud of myself for all the hard work so far but am worrying that i will put all the weight back on if i have the working week, am also worrying about TS because my BMI is now 27.6, below the 30 required to go on TS. I see alot of people on here doing TS and not having a working week but i dont know whether its safe with the way ive been feeling.

still remaining really positive as ive done it for this long already and have lost an amazing 18lbs in 3 weeks. Just feeling a bit nervous about working week (week today) and dont know whether or not to keep with TS.

Anyway heres to a cracking tomorrow :)

Hol x

hollyadele said:
well its the end of day 22 and for the first time since starting TS i feel dreadful, worked my arse off cutting all the grass and doing all the weeding whilst its been hot but ive managed to get painfully sunburnt and have felt really sick and light headed all day. I've noticed it more and more over the last week, feeling light headed at work and anytime after being sat down for more than half an hour. Feeling a bit panicky, was so tempted to eat some chicken when I felt ill earlier but decided to try and stick with TS for a little while longer.

I'm so proud of myself for all the hard work so far but am worrying that i will put all the weight back on if i have the working week, am also worrying about TS because my BMI is now 27.6, below the 30 required to go on TS. I see alot of people on here doing TS and not having a working week but i dont know whether its safe with the way ive been feeling.

still remaining really positive as ive done it for this long already and have lost an amazing 18lbs in 3 weeks. Just feeling a bit nervous about working week (week today) and dont know whether or not to keep with TS.

Anyway heres to a cracking tomorrow :)

Hol x

Hi Hol. Only you know how you will cope with eating hun. I didn't do well at all so I decided to carry on for 12 weeks like I did on Cambridge. I had the odd WS day which kept me sane :)
I'm as red as a lobster too, one bit of sun and we make the most of it ;)

Well done on your weightloss Hol thats great! Im restarting this week after a few months away and aiaming to go full force into TS in the next couple of days as been using WS just to ease me in. hope i have a similar progress to report next week! Good luck on the rest of your journey! xx

Thanks for the support guys :)

Well its the end of day 23 and its been my worst day so far. After my awful sun exposure yesterday I spent all of last night feeling sick and dizzy. This morning I could barely balance whilst walking and had numbness in my right side. Pretty sure I've got heat exhaustion but also think its combined with a late oinset of keto-flu, all the symptoms are the same and apart from headaches, I've been lucky enough to have not felt I'll until now.

Today I've had one exante bar, one shake and about 6 small pieces of chicken when I really started to feel faint. I don't regret it as I only had 2 meal replacements instead and definitely felt it has helped me to feel better today, combined with a big water intake. I had more chicken on my plate but didn't want it or feel hungry so I left it and am really proud of myself.

I'm hoping this flu like feeling wears off soon as I've got shifts in a boiling hot care home to get on with and could really do without having to take another day off!

As always I'm still feeling positive (whilst feeling like c**p!) Because this must mean my body is changing the way it gets its energy so it must be working, plus the weight is coming off nicely so I've no reason to panic. Though saying that I've been doubting myself again today and can't get the thought of gaining all the weight back when I finish out of my head. Hopefully these thoughts will clear off soon and let me get on!!

Here's to a better day 24 :)

Hol x

Thanks for the support guys :)

Well its the end of day 23 and its been my worst day so far. After my awful sun exposure yesterday I spent all of last night feeling sick and dizzy. This morning I could barely balance whilst walking and had numbness in my right side. Pretty sure I've got heat exhaustion but also think its combined with a late oinset of keto-flu, all the symptoms are the same and apart from headaches, I've been lucky enough to have not felt I'll until now.

Today I've had one exante bar, one shake and about 6 small pieces of chicken when I really started to feel faint. I don't regret it as I only had 2 meal replacements instead and definitely felt it has helped me to feel better today, combined with a big water intake. I had more chicken on my plate but didn't want it or feel hungry so I left it and am really proud of myself.

I'm hoping this flu like feeling wears off soon as I've got shifts in a boiling hot care home to get on with and could really do without having to take another day off!

As always I'm still feeling positive (whilst feeling like c**p!) Because this must mean my body is changing the way it gets its energy so it must be working, plus the weight is coming off nicely so I've no reason to panic. Though saying that I've been doubting myself again today and can't get the thought of gaining all the weight back when I finish out of my head. Hopefully these thoughts will clear off soon and let me get on!!

Here's to a better day 24 :)

Hol x

Oh what a bummer! You must have had heatstroke :( even when you have the odd piece of protein like chicken you should still have 3 shakes as normal to get all your vits, nutrients etc
Well done on getting plenty of water down though, the flu feeling could be dehydration.

These doubts will always creep in as your mind takes a lot longer to catch up with the way our body looks. There should be no reason you should gain the weight back as long as you don't go back to old habits.
Hope you have a better day xx

Hi holly, well done on your loss. You are doing sooo well. Hope you feel better soon. Your body will tell you when you need to eat so just go with the flow x

Well its officially day 25 although its the middle of the night and I've had a great couple of days and back to my old positive self now I'm recovered from feeling poorly :) been 100% still and got some great motivation today when I got my new size 12 dress in the post (meant as thinspiration!) And was so happy as it fit me!

Looking forward to weigh in on monday, going to keep up the good water intake and hope for 3lbs but again any loss is a loss, but the more the better!!

I can do this, and I will!

Hol x

Well i've come to the end of my Exante journey after 4 weeks of being 100% and this last week I have lost another 4lbs meaning i've lost a total of 22lbs in a month! i've decided to finish Exante because of several reasons, firstly since week 2 of the diet i have had an on and off TOTM and it hasn't been pleasant! I've also run out of packs and money to buy any more so i'm stuck! and lastly I have a few events coming up at the end of August and would like to enjoy them without putting on a stone over 2 days!

I'm using the Liprotrim re-feed week as i've heard alot of positive feedback about people not gaining whilst introducing food back into their lives, once i've completed week I will then be joining weightwatchers to continue losing the weight and reach my goal.

I have panicked about this from day 1 but no longer feel worried, I have proven to myself that I can do this and right now am the lowest weight ive been in over 2 years and trust me, theres no way im going back! I've realised that im the only person that can do this for myself, and i feel confident about my food choices once I start ww.

I have had so much amazing support from the forum and like another exante member currently on weightwatchers, i'm thinking of starting a new diary on here to continue talking to you guys!

Well, i feel amazing! Here's to an amazing re-feed week!!

Hol x

How fast has the time gone? You have done amazing Holly and I wish you well in your continued journey to slimdom, you have certainly had a fab head start with Exante.
I will keep in touch and see your progress with WW. Good luck hun xx

Thanks Tubbynomore, you have been an amazing support and I can't thank you enough :) I'm so excted to begin this new journey and continue losing but know its now my time to re-educate myself about healthy food choices.

Good luck with reaching your goal :)

Hol x

Good luck on WW! you have done amazingly well! with the willpower you have shown on TS there is no doubt you will have continued success! hopefully I will be able to say the same soon enough! Enjoy your up coming events you deserve the break! xx

Back