Fashion show!!

Sez

has started again!!
Just been to a fashion show at school, Travelling Trends, organisned by the PTA as a fund raiser for the school. They sell loads of designer and high street stuff at reduced prices.

Any way, bought a size 12 3/4 length coat in Purple (!!!!), size 12, bit snug but not a million miles adrift. also a Per Una blouse. Its totally gorgeous, black crinkled fabric with some glitter stitching on. That one is a 14, and a little snug too but by the party season should be brilliant. I loved it!!

I think I made one big (over ambitious) mistake tho. They also sell Diesel jeans at knock down prices, aroudn the £39 mark. They had one pair, tags on etc, in a 10, at £15 becasue they had a broken zip. I thought I would be able to aim for them to fit, and that the cost of a new zip to be fitted wouldnt be too bad so I bought them. (Bear in mind I was wearing my size 12 stretch denims and the strokes were coming thick & fast!!) I think I got way too full of myself and bought these jeans as a goal for the future. What a nit wit! :cry:When I got home I tried to get them on and they are sooooo tight on the leg that I honestly dont think in my wildest dreams would I fit them.:eek:

I actually feel embarrased about my stupidity. :confused: Why on earth did I do that?? DO you reckon I should sell them, broken zip, tags on, maybe on Ebay? Would I make my £15 back?

Wow Sarah,
I've been offline for almost a Month, due to broken pc, I come back an your in size 12's and 14's cor blimey, great stuff, what a great acheivement, well done :)

I'd suggest you hold onto those jeans, use them for inspiration to keep you on track :) I reckon your wildest dream will come true, girlie :D:p

Copy_of_ani-sezUlady.gif

aww congratulations, thats fantastic

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic stuff. bet in your wildest dreams you never thought you'd be buying size 12 jeans did you? Hold on to those size 10's bet you'll be in them sooner than you know. Well done you x x

You would be surprised at the dramatic changes in your body inthe last 5 or so BMI points....what happened to all the strokes? You sound like you think you deserved your comeuppance for being so proud of yourself! Be proud!

Sez - keep them, keep them!
I wear loads of skinny jeans but one pair in particular were so tight on the leg I thought, ok, they're never going to fit, what were you thinking blah blah. But then I kept forgetting to take them back for a refund, and then what do you know, I tried them on again and on they went! I couldn't believe it.
I'm very envious of the bargain Diesels by the way! :D

Yes, sez, keep them and see how long it takes! I've just been given some lovely clothes in size 14 and tried them on...ha! Couldn't even get them over my big butt, so I know how it feels. :eek: But in a few short weeks I'll get there and so will you. So get that zip fixed! Good luck.

OK !!! I'll keep them!! As the saying goes, they wont eat anything!! Just popped into town and it would be about £10 to have zip properly fitted, so I guess £25 for a brand new pair of Diesels is ok!!

And if I dont make it, then its off to EBAY!!

You would be surprised at the dramatic changes in your body inthe last 5 or so BMI points....what happened to all the strokes? You sound like you think you deserved your comeuppance for being so proud of yourself! Be proud!

Cerulean, thanks for this too!! Once again you have said it like it is!! Thank heavens for someone with so much more nowse than me!!! You are great !!
xx

I was just looking for the other thread, I'm sure it was only a week ago that you had got into the size 12 jeans. I just wanted to post about my shopping trip on Thursday night. Didn't used to be able to get into Select hardly, tiny store crammed with racks, felt to big, bulky and cumbersome to even walk round it. It's late night at the shopping centre on Thursday, needed a few bits, birthday cards, shampoo etc, called in Select on my way back to the car. Wow, tried on a short sleeved, fitted blouse, took a 14 and a 12 in, the 14 looked puffy, Wah hey, the 12 fit like a glove. I thought it looked great, Good job I've not eaten solid food for months, I reckon one decent meal and it would be much too tight on the waist and across the tum but for now, as I'm empty it looks great, the only place it feels tight is on my bingo wings. What a boost. Still can't sit down in my size 12 stretch Falmers, but I can get them on. 2 months ago I couldn't get those to the top of my thighs.

So take the jeans in for the zip, you'll need them ready for action in no time.

I was just looking for the other thread, I'm sure it was only a week ago that you had got into the size 12 jeans. I just wanted to post about my shopping trip on Thursday night. Didn't used to be able to get into Select hardly, tiny store crammed with racks, felt to big, bulky and cumbersome to even walk round it. It's late night at the shopping centre on Thursday, needed a few bits, birthday cards, shampoo etc, called in Select on my way back to the car. Wow, tried on a short sleeved, fitted blouse, took a 14 and a 12 in, the 14 looked puffy, Wah hey, the 12 fit like a glove. I thought it looked great, Good job I've not eaten solid food for months, I reckon one decent meal and it would be much too tight on the waist and across the tum but for now, as I'm empty it looks great, the only place it feels tight is on my bingo wings. What a boost. Still can't sit down in my size 12 stretch Falmers, but I can get them on. 2 months ago I couldn't get those to the top of my thighs.

So take the jeans in for the zip, you'll need them ready for action in no time.

Dont the highs on this diet make the lows so worth while?? YIPPEE!!

Oh, Yes!.
Felt great, Happy to walk in any clothes shop, or even trendy boutique now, no worries.
Before it was I wonder if they do my size, gave up on shopping, no fun anymore.
But now I'm back.
Yahoo!

Back