Fat and 50!! I think not..

Mmmmm coconut ice !!! Me likes!!!

(I did party plan for yrs. Check out vistaprint for cheap stamps, business cards etc. Be warned they will send you emails for life tho so use an account you don't mind!!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My friend told me about vistaprint yesterday... I can order them through J.a.H but they are somewhat expensive!!!

At this moment in time I'm hoping the rain stops!!!!

I was reminded today how precious life is.......

I recently met a really nice lady by the name of Pam through a mutual friend. I've only met her twice but took to her straight away.. The mutual friend rang me today to say Pam had , had a massive heart attack and died..... Bless her she had only just turned 50..... Sorry to put a downer on the evening ladies.. I'm just a bit shell shocked :(

Last edited:
Gosh, 50 is no age at all. I'm so sorry Littlesis, what a terrible shock.

Lot's of love :)

:( what horrible news. Makes you think really. I did nothing of value today. That could have been my last day with my family wasted. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's why my husband and I always say how much we love each other every day. You always feel as though your oh should know, that love is implicit, but actually you need to say it to make it real.
So often you hear of people dying suddenly but I'm happy knowing that if anything happened to either of us, the other one knew how we felt for each other.
Enough rambling, if you love someone, TELL THEM!

Oh my god that is beyond sad! It's my main fear in life to lose someone so suddenly. Whenever i get stroppy with my mum (a Lot lately!) I have to send here a funny/cheeky text within an hour so she know i don't mean it ;) Awful at expressing feelings but this kind of thing really makes you think :(

sending out virtual hugs xx

Totally agree with you all....

My OH stabbed himself in the eye earlier in the year!!! It was one of the rear occasions I didn't tell him I love him and to take care before I went out in the morning... Now even if we're grumbling with each other I tell him :)

Happy thoughts now ladies.. September will be the month of great loses and fitness achievements...

On wards and down wards :D

Not bad but not great either :-|

Lots of interest... Nothing sold (I'm not allowed to have stock to sell. Every thing has to be pre-ordered!!)

I could have sold half a dozen bowls otherwise :(

I think I will get some party booking, I'll just have to wait and see.. Oh well nothing ventured, nothing gained :)

I know you will get bookings out of it. I can feel it in my waters!!! ;)

I really want to go out and start C25K but I'm dreading bumping into anyone.. Living in a village everyone would soon know I'd been spotted lumbering around :eek: I know it won't be that bad and I know I can actually run better than I could ( I've run down to the end of the garden at the yard with the dogs which is a good 60-80 second run) and not collapsed at the end :)

If I don't start today I'll have to leave it til Wednesday as my OH has a hospital appointment tomorrow...

Brain wave . There's a village do on this afternoon....I'll go then.. They'll all be distracted :D

I did a good food shop yesterday and have masses of plumbs!! So I will stay on track this week :)

Good luck everyone else.

LittleSis said:
I really want to go out and start C25K but I'm dreading bumping into anyone.. Living in a village everyone would soon know I'd been spotted lumbering around :eek: I know it won't be that bad and I know I can actually run better than I could ( I've run down to the end of the garden at the yard with the dogs which is a good 60-80 second run) and not collapsed at the end :)

If I don't start today I'll have to leave it til Wednesday as my OH has a hospital appointment tomorrow...

Brain wave . There's a village do on this afternoon....I'll go then.. They'll all be distracted :D

I did a good food shop yesterday and have masses of plumbs!! So I will stay on track this week :)

Good luck everyone else.

I actually walk for 15 minutes so that I get right away from meeting anyone I know. That's why my C25k lasts an hour. Lol.

Good idea Fiona.. I've been trying ti think of the best places to go.. I've narrowed it down to 2 places.. The one thing I'm dreading is the hills. Living in the Cotswolds I can't avoid them ;(

I just went to put my 4 hours housework on the exercise challenge and once again got moaned at for no using the most resent list..If I copy the last list before I put in my hours, how come I'm the one being blamed for messing the list up???? :mad::mad:

Childish I know but it's really peed me off :banghead:

So I'm going to take a leaf out of Squeezy's book (if you don't mind hun) and my personal challenge for Sept is to start and carry on doing C25K :D

Also I'm set myself a goal of loosing 5lbs :)

Last edited:
Course I don't mind. You go hun, I know you are going to do this. :)

I only want to share my exercise challenges with my close minimins pals, your the ones I really trust, and you won't hammer me if things go a little of kilter.

Bring on the September challenges!!! :D

Back