Fat and 50!! I think not..

Odf coarse you can Fiona :D

Wow, that is absolutley brilliant!!!! Just how I feel right now. I might stick it on my fridge. :)

I was thinking of printing it off as well :D

Thanks for asking Squeezy...
Not bad.. Not as good as I would have liked.... I spent most of the day running around for other people. So not as controlled as I would have liked but better than I've been over the last couple of weeks :)

I'm going to do battle with the Ground Elder again this morning so that should work a few cals off :D

Are you still using your pedometer??

All that running around must be burning some serious cals. :)

I am... The only thing is I'm on my feet most day's so Ialways think my body must be used to it??

I burn 5-600 cals a day during the week..So I should be stick thin... Best I don't hold my breath :D

5 - 600 a day!!! Bloody hell Littlesis, thats fantastic. You really should get logging your food and exercise on MFP regularly, so you can see how hard you are working. Sometimes you can be so down on yourself, and you are burning calories all the time!!! :)

Well another week of doing sweet F.A. diet wise but still expecting the weight to fall off and strangely it doesn't :sign0007:

And yes I know what I should be doing and yes I want to do it but the moment I get the slightest bit of stress I go running to my old "friend" food!!!!

I say on my signature "we lie loudest when we lie to our selves"...
Well I've been lying very loudly :sigh::sigh:

I've been using all the stress I've been under lately (OH been a pain in Ass again:mad:) as an excuse to eat anything and everything, then wounder why I'm not losing weight.. Then end up in the why bother moad.

So. Reasons for not loosing weight..
1.. I can eat what ever I want..
2.. Can't think of another one :eek:

Reasons for loosing weight..
1.. I can get healthy.
2..I can wear nice clothes.
3.. I can feel more confident (yes I know lot's of people are over-weight and confident but not me)
4.. I can look O.K. in jodhpurs!!
5..I can be proud of myself.
6.. I can run and not feel I'm going to have a heart attack!!
7.. It will lessen my chances of having a heart attack!!!

Well that answers that one then..

I've offered to take lunch up to my OH today by way of a peace pipe (if you get my drift). So I'm hoping he starts to chill because if he doesn't soon I'm not sure we'll be staying together!!!

Oh hun!! I am so sorry things are still difficult.
I really believe you have to be in the right mind set to loose weight, and if you're not, there is just no point trying because you inevitibley fail and then spend ages beating yourself up about it, which really isn't good or helpful!!
Clearly life is hectic for you and things are mega stressful, don't be so hard on yourself if the weight is just dropping off.

I know how much you want this, and I know how hard you are prepared to work for it, you just have to wait for that "click" in your head that puts you in the right frame of mind. It usually happens when everything else in life is running smoothly! :)

You can do this Littlesis, I know you can. :D

Thanks Squeezy...

It's weird. I wake up in the morning and think today's the day and then think or not :eek:

It may sound daft but the key to getting my head in the right place is going back to my Zumba classes.. Once I've got that happy vibe going I'll be fine.. I keep thing Christmas is only 13 weeks away (sorry) and I could easily lose 21lbs by then if not a whole 2stn..
Just need my mojo back :D

Your doing brilliantly :D

Hi Little Sis, sorry to hear it's all gone a bit rubbish again. I know exactly what you mean about zumba, I'm so much more likely to eat well when I'm exercising, and diet reason no. 4 made me smile, it was one of mine too (I refused to buy new jodhpurs when I put on weight as I don't go riding often enough to justify it, so every time I went I would have this massive muffin top splurging out of the top and when I took them off I'd have this massive red mark across my tummy - very silly!). I agree with squeezy on this one, don't beat yourself up so much about it, if you feel rubbish about yourself when you break the diet then you'll only end up eating more, and you clearly do have staying power, you've done brilliantly before, you just need to get your head back in the game. We all fall off the wagon sometimes, it doesn't matter, what matters are long term losses.

oh and because I've written on your wall you get to ogle at my Gary Barlow avatar, that should be enough motivation for anyone :)

Right, we have to work at getting you back to Zumba then!! :)

You can easily do 2 stone before Christmas, you will definitley be slinky for Santa!!

Lot's of love xx :)

Thanks for your support ladies :) and the Gary Barlow avatar :D

I'm feeling a lot better in myself this afternoon.. One of the reasons I was felling pee'd off, was due to the fact I wasn't getting any bookings for my Jamie at Home business.. No booking no business!! Anyway my manager rang me this afternoon and asked me if I'd like to do a pamper evening as she wasn't able to do it.. She's confident I'll get some bookings out of it. So I've got everything crossed..

oh and because I've written on your wall you get to ogle at my Gary Barlow avatar, that should be enough motivation for anyone :)

I saw your Avatar and for a second I though "OMG Gary Barlow has joined in calorie counting!" haha I´m not even blonde! :eek:

LittleSis I hope things get better for you and you manage to get back to your Zumba classes soon. At least when I´m at the gym its an hour in the day when I can´t actually get to the fridge and eat something naughty! and when I get back I´m too exhausted to even think about eating! x

I'm feeling very positive today.. Rather worrying I haven't this "yes I can do this" for ages.. I think it might be because I finally did battle with the spare room yesterday :)

I intend to go to Zumba tonight and that should get me in the right frame of mind to stay on track :)

I even admitted to the Topic I've had on mfp!!!

Back