Fat at 43 - thin at 44???

thanks both of you for your nice comments:). Hopefully this week should be ok dietwise although off to see Harry Potter at the cinema this weekend :giggle: so I'm going to have to avoid the popcorn.:eek: My husband and son are both being really really supportive with me on this but going to the pictures is a proper family treat for us as it's soooo expensive these days that we almost never go as a family there anymore, and they both really really love popcorn so I'm loathe to whine at them not to have it. I'm thinking of making some of those jelly sweets on the recipe forum on here to keep my jaws occupied and then leave them to it - wish me luck xx

hi nettyneil have u thought about getting snack a jack popcorn so u dont have to go without think theres a 23g bag for 5 syns then theres a 35g bag for about 7.5 syns. i tried them and thought they were nice, i made the jelly sweets but they were tastless and rubbery don't know if i done something wrong when i made them, or what about getting some sugar free sweets we have a massive selection in a sweetshop near me . hope u enjoy the film i love harry potter :)

Well done on your loss and for being Slimmer of the Week. Hope you have a nice cinema trip - use it as a test for yourself; having popcorn is just a habit that you've got yourself into, and can easily be broken. Get some for you DH and DS but take along a drink and something else snack-ish, all it is is two hours or so, you know you can do it, prove it to yourself, you know you want this holiday more than anything so why let a tiny round ball of popcorn get in your way? Go for it!

wow thanks for the advice you two :D - I hadn't thought about trying the snack a jacks - could definately have some of them but still think I'll try the jelly sweets - they might be rubbish but it's just one of those things I'm going to have to try I think. And Jo you are right whatever I find to munch I must remember not to let it be Neil and Jamie's popcorn. No tiny round balls of popcorn for me - no sirrrreeeee xx ;);)

hi there - still plugging away but not feeling upbeat today - don't know why - I'm going to keep a note on the calendar as I feel like I could rip someones head off this evening and it's not even my fat/tinhat/don't mess with me week - unless this diet is sorting out my body in more ways than just loosing weight. Any way just feeling generally bleurgh!! Oh well, weigh day tomorrow so will be interesting to see what happens then - especially as i have been 100% this week too x

oops 2 1/2 on for me :cry::cry:

I knew things weren't so great yesterday didn't I. Oh well I'm going to draw a line and move on - start tomorrow afresh. I'm hoping I get a good weight loss next week as I tracked everything I had last week and haven't been bad at all. So hopefully my body will give me a break and be extra accommodating next wednesday. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good luck everyone xx

gosh can't believe it's been a week since I posted last. I have been mad mad busy the last few days with work, school christmas stuff, all sorts. Having said that it's been great for keeping me away from the food as I have lost 3.5 this week woohoo me. xx Still want that 2 stone sticker so fingers crossed for next week ....

had an ok day today but have had major chocolate cravings today which unfortunately aren't being the slightest bit helped by options hot chocs. Might have an early night with a good book and hope they are gone by tomorrow. fingers double crossed xxx

managed to stave off those chocolate cravings for another day. Have started a new hobby today to hopefully help keep the muncies at bay - free motion embroidery al la Kirstie's homemade homes. So with crochet, reading and now that surely I'll be too busy on these dark nights to munch and crunch - we'll see xxx

Congratulations on your weight loss so far Nettyneil. I don't think that this weather is helping anyone with food cravings. I have been ravenous all week. Have a good weekX

hi,

Dear Santa, I've tried really really hard to be a good girl this year. Please can you leave me some goodies in my stocking...
My Christmas wish list would be a low syn/no syn version of baileys, syn free cheese and crackers and syn free chocolate mousse.

fingers crossed

Netty xx

Can anyone tell I'm craving naughty nibbles this week x:D:D

Well done Netty! Oh, and on the offchance that Santa does deliver your goodies, can you send him my way with the same sackful please?!

:D:DHello,

Just been weighed and have lost another 3lbs. I am really really pleased as that means I've got my 10% sticker and I was sotw. Just one more weigh day till Christmas and then hoping I can go for damage limitation through the hols.;)

good luck everyone
:):)
x

Yay well done you are doing fantastic x

Back