Fat at 43 - thin at 44???

;);)

hello, so far so good although have had some of my sins yesterday on vodka and diet coke, I'm being really good with my food, so still on track (hopefully) tor Tuesday night.

keeping focussed, keeping focussed, keeping focussed.

will be quite interesting actually seeing how I cope the next two weeks as I'm on leave from work. Have some plans - I'm quite creative and I have a long list of Christmas Presents that need finishing (in some cases starting), so I'm hoping that will keep my hands out of the fridge etc. Also, as it's half term going to try and be more active than I have been in the past. It would be nice if the weather is kind to us so me and Jamie could have some walks up the canal to the park. must get off my bum more methinks xx:D:D

can't believe I managed it :D:D:D:D 3lbs off and slimmer of the week and that's after surviving Neil's party. :p I did drink the wine but managed to avoid the cheese so maybe that helped - who knows. Hopefully it wont all catch up with me and make itself known next week :cry:

Another 3 lbs to go and I'll get another shiny and be out of this stone and into the next so fingers crossed for the next two weeks being good ones :):):)

35 weeks to go till Rome - focussing focussing focussing :p:p:p:p

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 5. - 1.5 (1 stone awd)
week 6. -3 - (sotw :D)

hi,

been ok today still need to have my syns but am thinking chocolate.:):) It's been a bit of an odd week as we've been busy with Neil's birthday and then had inset days at school so been at home with Jamie. It's half term now which normally I absolutely love but I must say it's proving harder at home to focus:confused::confused:.

I'm not picking at extra foods which is good but also I am not planning my food as much and sort of seem a bit half hearted about everything. Having said that it's not been a great week with rotten weather etc :(:(so not been able to get out as much as we wanted either and it' not pay day till next week and so we are eating out the freezer before a big shop and I'm finding it a bit of a bore be honest:sigh::sigh:.

Must get back into the right mindset and out of this grump. Think I'm going to plan out some food for the next few days and take it from there xxx:):)

35 weeks to go till Rome - focussing focussing focussing

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 6. -3 - (sotw )

hi, much better today than yesterday.:D:D

I am not going to let food get the better of me. :)Do you know I'm quite a determined person really and with my weight I've always been lazy about it and let it control me but not this time!!!!:kissass:

been planning my food much better today too and shook it up a bit just by having some diferrent things and making sure I have my syns properly.:):)

Will try and keep up this motivation. So all in all a good day xx

35 weeks to go till Rome - focussing focussing focussing

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 6. -3 - (sotw )

hi,

another good day today foodwise so it seems I've hauled myself out of my grump. :D:D Been going through old sw magazines for easy recipe incentives so had quite a few nice sf dips and stuff to keep the munchies at bay during the evening.

As much as I would love to have lost this week I'll happily take a STS if it comes my way on Wednesday. Will keep on plugging away.

I have a great incentive for me to stick to SW, which is to prove my mum wrong - she is lovely but as far as weight is a concern she is a complete nightmare. She has never had a weight problem and eats probably the most unhealthy diet I have ever come across - makes you sick it really does. Then my husband comments about how well I was doing with my loss to which my mum says - 'really??? you can't tell she's lost anything can you!!!!' Honestly it really gets to me sometimes - I know my mum loves me but she makes no secret that I am a disapointment to her because of my weight - she has made no secret of the fact that she never expected me to grow up to be this size when I was born. I know that if I became a 'normal' size she would suddenly feel that I had made it in life - the fact that I have a good job that I worked hard for and am very lucky in having a very supportive husband and child is immaterial. I know I'm ranting now but it just really annoys me. I love my mum and in general we get on really really well especially since my dad died our relationship has become really strong and this is genuinely the only problem in our friendship so I suppose I should be grateful especially when I hear about the problems some have. But still she is my mum and I would love her to be supportive in the way I need rather than in her own unhelpful way - even when I've spoken to her about it she has said that I shouldn't let her words get to me and that I am oversensitive !!!! grrrrrrrr.

OK rant over - time for an options hot chocolate :):):)

hello,

that's one more pound off this week and I'm really chuffed. :):) It's not been the greatest week for me this one - I've stuck to the plan but for some reason it's been a bit of a drag. As I said a couple of posts ago I was in a bit of a grump this week. I do get like that sometimes - I suffered from depression when my son was two years old and even though I am much much better and have been for a good five years now I still get odd weeks where things are such a hard slog but it's much more manageable now and I can more or less manage it but .... well yes sometimes it's hard.:sigh:

Anyway, this week has been one of those weeks :sigh:but after being weighed today I am so proud of myself :):)for not letting my state of mind take over and ruin my momentum, and now it feels like it's a new start. So off I go again, new week, new start and remember.......

:D:DOperation Roma is a go!!! 34 weeks till our Italian Adventure :D:D

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 6. -3 - (sotw )
week 7. -1 (and I won the raffle :D:D:D)

:D:D:DToday is a good day :D:D:D

I got into a smaller size of jeans today - by smaller I mean a size 24 rather than the very fitted 26's I was wearing at the start of this adventure. I know that a 24 is still massive but it is still smaller for me and the best bit is they are loose. go me!! go me!!

Operation Roma is a go!!! 34 weeks till our Italian Adventure

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 6. -3 - (sotw )
week 7. -1 (and I won the raffle )

Shrinking Bev just read your weight loss - how fantastically you are doing - brill xx

Thank you :) You're doing really well yourself chuck! Keep plugging away, you can do it! :D xxx

having an ok weekend food wise. :D It didn't start too well but ..... wasn't my fault. went to friends for dinner - she provided starters and dessert we did mains: we had:

pumpkin soup, followed by pasta with prawns and salmon and peas, followed by M&S petit fours, cheese, biscuits and grapes.:D:D

I was driving so that solved any drink issues as I stuck to diet coke, I virtously avoided all the cheese and biscuits, had two of the petit fours which I allowed syns for - all was hunky dory and wonderful until ...... I asked my friend for the pumpkin soup recipe only to be told it contained a carton of double cream - whoops!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: Anyway it was too late as I'd already had it:sigh::sigh::sigh: So lovely as it was I won't be having it again so soon.

Anyway had a good rest of the weekend and the days before the weekend were ok - used up my full 15 syns on the Wed and Thurs which is unlike me but hey ho at least I didn't go over, so should still be ok I'm hoping.

Hubby and me worked out our money for the month earlier today and suffice it to say we will be eating out the freezer and cupboards throughout November - it's times like this I wish I had capricorns freezer ;);)

Operation Roma is a go!!! 34 weeks till our Italian Adventure

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 6. -3 - (sotw )

oh pants half a pound on for me, I know it's not a lot but even so half a pound on is not as good as half a pound off x:cry::cry::cry:

never mind new week, new start. will post on here properly tomorrow, apprentice is on and it's a must see in this house. good luck everyone xx

oops, not posted for quite a few days but it's been mad busy here and just have not had the time to post properly. Anyway had to update today because been to weigh in this evening - my usual Wed group had to be moved to tonight as the school we are in is closed on Wed night. Anyway I'm a happy bunny today as lost 3.5 lbs :D:D:D That means a whole new shiny 1 1/2 sticker for me today - Woo Hoo xx

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 6. -3 - (sotw )
week 8. + 1/2 lb :cry::cry:
week 9. -3 1/2 lbs :D:D:D

Operation Roma is a go!!! 32 weeks till our Italian Adventure

So Chuffed xxx

mmmm frozen bananas are definately the way to go. I've managed to solve my ice cream cravings with this one - at least for the time being. :D:D

I'm feeling really positive at the minute as I just don't feel like I've struggled the last few days. Really hope this is not a flash in the pan and that I can keep this up. This time next year I could be at target :):)

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 6. -3 - (sotw )
week 8. + 1/2 lb
week 9. -3 1/2 lbs (1 1/2 stone awd)

Operation Roma is a go!!! 32 weeks till our Italian Adventure

I'm still feeling positive today - but - I am soooo hungry today - I definately have the munchies and could eat a horse - what's that about - I've eaten loads of fruit, I've had mugshots, I've had yogurts, I've had slimming world egg and chips, frozen banana, a fun size twix, a hifi bar and I'm still hungry.

I've had a bath, done some crocheting and am now surfing the internet if that doesn't cure it I'm going to have to go to bed Arghhhh!!!!:p:p:p

well I survived the munchies - go me!!

tonight we have friends round for a meal which oh is cooking. we're having

slimming world humous and dips,
stuffed loin of pork with a lentil and tomato side dish
mixed berry and frozen yogurt sundae.

so it shouldn't be too bad syn wise.

I am very lucky to have a hubby who cooks doing his best to stick to syn free recipes, I really am. It's doing him favours too mind as he's lost a stone since I've been doing this as he's been eating healthily too. Thing is though he hasn't as much to lose as me although a couple of stone wouldn't go amiss.

Anyway dashing off now - I have a house to sort out.

See you xx:D:D

hellooo xx

didn't think I did too bad last night, had what was planned above and only went over by 2 glasses of wine, half a pitta bread so all in all didn't think it was a problem - will see on weigh day wednesday :D:D

off work today with a stomach bug which seems to be doing the rounds in Preston - have slept most of the day and generally feel yuk!! weigh day tomorrow - not looking forward to it but then again I never am so nothing new there. Keep plugging away at this diet marlarky - pleased with the way it's going so far to be honest. It's been nine weeks nearly 10 and so far so good - had a couple of dodgy days but managed to get back on track the day after. This is very unlike me. I'm keeping focussed on Rome - I keep thinking that if I am still morbidly obese ( I use this term to remind me how much I need to do this as the term itself terrifies me) I am totally going to hate the holiday that me, OH and DS are so looking forward to. I need to do this. xx

hi nettyneil wow u have done well :happy036:well done its good to have something to aim for, i see a few days ago u were really hungry i have days like that doesnt matter how much ive eaten i want more and its a struggle not to give in i know i cant really be that hungry, mind over matter i tell myself, i am now 53 and dont want to have another fat summer, am fed up with having to cover myself from my neck to my ankles lol ,well thats enough about me , im rambling on a bit . good luck :)

Thanks Val, you're doing really well too I see. Yep I reckon it's gonna be a hot hot summer next year and I'm bu**ered if I'm going to spend it covered up to the eyeballs with swollen elephants feet - bring on the strappy sandals and sleeveless tops that's what I say xx

:D:D woohoo, I lost 3lbs this week and won slimmer of the week - I am so happy. Ok so I know I had a stomach bug this week so I've not exactly eaten loads but then I haven't really moved my bum off the sofa either so hopefully next week won't all catch up on me. I'm working towards that shiny two stone sticker as fast as I can xx

week 1. -6.5
week 2. -1.5 (0.5 awd) :):)
week 3. -3.5
week 4. -2
week 5. - 1.5 (1 stone awd) :D
week 6. -3 - (sotw ) :D
week 7. -1 (and I won the raffle ) :D:D
week 8. + 1/2 lb :cry:
week 9. -3 1/2 lbs (1 1/2 stone awd) :D
week 10. -3lbs (sotw) :)

Operation Roma is a go!!! 31 weeks till our Italian Adventure

Back