Fat birds can't fly

Hey sweetie.

Mmm KFC not had that for ages!! Think I'll have some vodka and a takeaway tonight :)

X

Yes it looks fab- and is making me fancy prawn jalrezi- yum!

You are def on course for a good loss :)

What is the new job?

This past week I've let myself down :-/ I'm not even gonna step on the scales for Monday weigh in cause I'm too chicken to see what it'll read! Tomorrow I think back on it! I feel rubbish x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
This past week I've let myself down :-/ I'm not even gonna step on the scales for Monday weigh in cause I'm too chicken to see what it'll read! Tomorrow I think back on it! I feel rubbish x

Don't stress :) I was like that last week I ate soon much fish n chips, mc ds, pizza etc so last mon night decided enough was enough and fingers x for a loss this Tuesday.

Restart a fresh what I do is think right literally a day of blow out till I feel sick then I wake up the next day wanting to be good.

And that feeling of feeling full and crappy spurs me on, and nothing beats the feeling of getting lighter and slimmer :)

Take away tonight, and then back on it, I've put 2lbs on which tbh is fair!

On a brighter note, my fella just won £1200 on the lottery lol!!

1 number away from £6million :-O

Dominican here we come!! Haha
X

frankinstein123 said:
Take away tonight, and then back on it, I've put 2lbs on which tbh is fair!

On a brighter note, my fella just won £1200 on the lottery lol!!

1 number away from £6million :-O

Dominican here we come!! Haha
X

Wow that's fab wish I had won lol I won 4.20

Better than nothing lol x

Back on it today!! I'm such an idiot for letting the last week pass me by while eating rubbish, :-/

We're going to Florida disney land now! Ive never been before lol and I hate roller coasters so I'm gonna have to just get over my fear and grow some balls haha

Or get drunk then I'd do anything lol

11 weeks til we go, booking it at the end of this week eek! X

Just looked at my work rota, I'm quite literally in everyday for silly amounts of hours! Lol bah no lifer here!

I'm just excited about Disney land now lol should be brill, x

frankinstein123 said:
Just looked at my work rota, I'm quite literally in everyday for silly amounts of hours! Lol bah no lifer here!

I'm just excited about Disney land now lol should be brill, x

At least working might help with the diet??

Disney land is pretty good. Lots to keep you busy xx

AHH Disney will be awesome - you should def go on all the rides :)

I really really need to pluck up the courage haha I'm proper pathetic! Lol x

There are loads of different rides, I'm sure you will go on some! And the attention to detail and 'theme' is so cool - I love how the toilets are different in each "land" and how they make the queues all unique and stuff.

I love how you talk about the toilets haha!

I've had a hard day today!

But alas stuck to the diet lol

I'm making a beefy stew for tea x

I need to moan, a long drawn out moan!

Basically, I'm 22, I finished uni last year, didn't apply for pgce last year due to thinking I wasnt ready, applied this year late, been rejected once and got one interview left this fri for a 'reserve place'

However, after being jobless for quite some time, I've stumbled upon a little job at asda cafe, pays ok, either way other half earns Atleast triple what I earn,

We bought a house last year, it's nearly done, just waiting on a hammonds bedroom to be fitted, then ive got my eye on a new bathroom to be done in jan, either that, or a holiday to aussie lol

Anyhow point being, I'm prob not gonna get on my pgce this year, and it's a possiblity it won't happen next year too! So, 6 months ago we said, 'oh what about trying for a baby' he was up for it but has slowly backed off the idea, which I accepted

Now my point is, I'm desperate for one, totally besotted with newborns when I see them in the cafe at work lol I've said I wanna talk to him tonight, tell him basically, let's go Florida enjoy ourselves, and what about trying, what's there to loose out on?

What are your thoughts,
Bearing in mind also, pgce may just not work out for me, I might be lumbered in a cafe for a few more years, surely having kids doesn't mean the end all lol
X

frankinstein123 said:
I need to moan, a long drawn out moan!

Basically, I'm 22, I finished uni last year, didn't apply for pgce last year due to thinking I wasnt ready, applied this year late, been rejected once and got one interview left this fri for a 'reserve place'

However, after being jobless for quite some time, I've stumbled upon a little job at asda cafe, pays ok, either way other half earns Atleast triple what I earn,

We bought a house last year, it's nearly done, just waiting on a hammonds bedroom to be fitted, then ive got my eye on a new bathroom to be done in jan, either that, or a holiday to aussie lol

Anyhow point being, I'm prob not gonna get on my pgce this year, and it's a possiblity it won't happen next year too! So, 6 months ago we said, 'oh what about trying for a baby' he was up for it but has slowly backed off the idea, which I accepted

Now my point is, I'm desperate for one, totally besotted with newborns when I see them in the cafe at work lol I've said I wanna talk to him tonight, tell him basically, let's go Florida enjoy ourselves, and what about trying, what's there to loose out on?

What are your thoughts,
Bearing in mind also, pgce may just not work out for me, I might be lumbered in a cafe for a few more years, surely having kids doesn't mean the end all lol
X

Well I would say wait and fight the urge a little longer we are naturally programmed to get broody in our early 20's,
That being I had my first daughter at 17 nearly 18 my second at 21 then still went to uni to get my degree in 2008
Then in year two of my degree I had daughter number 3 who is now 2 and year 3 (2010) of my degree I had my first son then got married last year.

I'm 31 have a lovely 4 bed house 4 amazing kids, a lovely hard working husband and super friends and family.

However part of me wished I had more time for just us couple time. A few more holidays alone together etc because once you have a child everything does change your priorities, the dynamics of your relationship. Spontaneous outings etc aren't so easy.
As for PGCE having a baby or not having a baby you can still do it I'm applying and I have 4.

So really it's down to are you both ready to be parents? Or would you like a bit more you time? What's a year to wait?

When it happens it's truly amazing but it's hard work and all your thoughts revolve around this new addition :)

Back