Fat birds can't fly

i agree with above!
i think if youre really stuck on having a child then youll feel this way in a year aswell, maybe 2 years, and you can enjoy yourslef until then doing everything you cant do when you have a child. i was pregnant when i just turned 17 and im still with her dad now, but even having the little family unit its soooo hard. i mean unbelievably hard and its amazing too but its hard to explain what its like if you havent had children before. i would say do everything you wanna do and maybe set a plan to start trying, that way you wont miss out on anything you wanna do. that being said if its what you really want and youre sure then its up to u - (and other half) . i would make sure its what he wants too cos men can dodge around the subject sometimes for an easy life lol hope i havent blabbed on too much :/
xxxxx

Haha no,
I agree, I do, I came off my pill 5 or so months ago, since then been using other means of protection, and my periods are excruciating lol
He said the other day, (as we didn't use anything) that 'well we'll get a nice surprise if anything does happen' I have no idea how to take that haha cause he's said he doesn't wanna start trying just yet,

I wanted to get my cycle in check ad be healthy and take all the pre vits etc, my mums other half bought us a tiny baby grow when we said we were gonna start trying lol we're not your usual couple in the sense, yeh we're young, but his mother says we're mentally like 62 year olds haha we've got our own 2 bed semi, in a sought after area, no quarms when it comes to money, the only thing lacking is my career really or lack of, but the forces are against me in this area and things arnt going to plan lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

29/8/12

Breakfast
Weight watcher thick white bread 142
Philly x light 38

Dinner
Pittax2 202
Asda houmous 153
Cherries 63

Tea
Beef steak no fat 103
Bovril 20
Carrots 50
Ww mash 158

Snacks
Wotsits 95
Muller corner 156
Sausage roll 156

1336 cals

136 cals over

First day in ages back on the diet, I've put on like 4lbs :-/

I really need to get a grip again I was doing soooo well!

X

Let's do this chica!

I've not counted cals this week, took a relaxed approach so I suppose the scales will tell me Friday morning if I can pull it off x

Nikki<3 said:
Let's do this chica!

I've not counted cals this week, took a relaxed approach so I suppose the scales will tell me Friday morning if I can pull it off x

Haha I'm gonna try not weigh myself until the end of sept now!

Tried pming you earlier but says your inbox is full lol x

frankinstein123 said:
Haha I'm gonna try not weigh myself until the end of sept now!

Tried pming you earlier but says your inbox is full lol x

Oops lol I emptied it when I got an email saying its full.

I love to weigh myself daily but am dreading tomorrow. Might skip tomorrows WI and wait until next week x

Haha no,
I agree, I do, I came off my pill 5 or so months ago, since then been using other means of protection, and my periods are excruciating lol
He said the other day, (as we didn't use anything) that 'well we'll get a nice surprise if anything does happen' I have no idea how to take that haha cause he's said he doesn't wanna start trying just yet,

I wanted to get my cycle in check ad be healthy and take all the pre vits etc, my mums other half bought us a tiny baby grow when we said we were gonna start trying lol we're not your usual couple in the sense, yeh we're young, but his mother says we're mentally like 62 year olds haha we've got our own 2 bed semi, in a sought after area, no quarms when it comes to money, the only thing lacking is my career really or lack of, but the forces are against me in this area and things arnt going to plan lol x

lol men are so bloody confusing sometimes lol i know what you mean tho youre emotionally and financially older than you are - sounds like a great environment for a child when it happens :)
xxx

Day from actual hell at work x

Thank fook I finished, about to hop in the shower, I'm exhausted! Day off tomorrow but I have a cake due eek lol x

Headache from hell :-/

So so nearly had a take away, but I've restrained myself, lol

I feel for you hun. Im at mac stress levels! Xxx

It's just been a disaster of a day lol my feet are killing :-(

Woman called in sick, cos she had a 'headache' I've had a headache all day! Do I call in sick! I don't think so -_- bearing in mind this lady is 52 and I'm 22 lol so ud think she'd have more balls

I had a very healthy tea

Boiled spuds, aunt Bessie's carrots n swede and gravy lol x

Attachments

• image-362081527.jpg
    image-362081527.jpg
    842.7 KB · Views: 112
30/8/12

Breakfast
Strawberries 32
Cereal bar 98

Dinner
Strawberries 48
Velvet crisps 83
Animal crackers 95
Crackerbread 77
Philly light 38

Tea
Potatoes 281
Carrots n swede 43
Gravy 40

Snacks
Cereal bar 98
Sausage roll 156
Soft scoop ice cream 62
Ice cream cone 15

1167 cals
33 spare

Not bad eh :)

Back at 13.13 I need to get below 13.11 and then I'll be a happy bunny x

frankinstein123 said:
Back at 13.13 I need to get below 13.11 and then I'll be a happy bunny x

You can do it hun! I'm going to keep a cheeky eye on you hehe x

Nearly done this FU.CKING cake lol driven me mad!

On the bright side it started off as bopping in the kitchen to full on rave...still In my jammys...stinking lol

Craving a take away tonight, it's mine n the fellahs night off today, and I've been stood on my feet all day cake making lol he works 6/7 days a week, and I'm back in tomorrow :-( until next Sunday! How ***** is that x

frankinstein123 said:
Craving a take away tonight, it's mine n the fellahs night off today, and I've been stood on my feet all day cake making lol he works 6/7 days a week, and I'm back in tomorrow :-( until next Sunday! How ***** is that x

Try to be strong hun! You'll feel better tomorrow for it x

Back