Fat birds can't fly

Oooo big decision! Hmmmmm, see the way I would of thought about that is, if you were to finish your degree then bam you've got that forever and can lead to also a good job, setting up a business is probably more stressful than the degree, plus your juggling the home life, you gotta weigh up pros and cons I guess, but just be careful, there's always the prospect of the business not working out (not meaning to sound pessimistic), especially In the climate we are in at the mo, I believe yesterday we were 'officially out of recession'

whereas the degree you can always guarantee the end result
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning sweetie!!

Are you all excited for holiday? How quick are they coming around!! I go 2 weeks today to the airport and can not wait!!!

Then we can count down for Xmas when we return :-D

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Morning sweetie!!

Are you all excited for holiday? How quick are they coming around!! I go 2 weeks today to the airport and can not wait!!!

Then we can count down for Xmas when we return :-D

Xx

Omg sooo excited lol :-D 22 days for me eeeee and my weight is going in the right direction lol I just need some new clothes :-/ I have hardly any summer clothes eep and I don't think a lot of my old ones fit me yet lol I might have a troll of eBay for shorts etc

U ok? How's bump a lump?

I get back from holiday on the 3rd dec! I am SOOO DESPERATE to put my tree up this year lol I'm thinking of having an Ann summers party haha
X

frankinstein123 said:
Omg sooo excited lol :-D 22 days for me eeeee and my weight is going in the right direction lol I just need some new clothes :-/ I have hardly any summer clothes eep and I don't think a lot of my old ones fit me yet lol I might have a troll of eBay for shorts etc

U ok? How's bump a lump?

I get back from holiday on the 3rd dec! I am SOOO DESPERATE to put my tree up this year lol I'm thinking of having an Ann summers party haha
X

Eeee how exciting!!! I can't wait to put my tree up, we are going to do it on the 1st December. We go and buy one from Sherwood Forest and then have nibbles and decorate :-D

We are doing great thanks :) can you believe I'm 9weeks and 1 day already!!! Times flown by! I've attached a piccy of the "bump" lol it's strange because I'm so used to seeing my hips jutting out and now nothing lol

Attachments

• image-620330165.jpg
    image-620330165.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 94
Aww chick! I'm happy for you :) and ever so slightly jealous haha!

Look how Skinnie Minnie you are haha !
X

frankinstein123 said:
Aww chick! I'm happy for you :) and ever so slightly jealous haha!

Look how Skinnie Minnie you are haha !
X

Aww thanks Hun. It will soon be your turn ;-)

X

Eeee how exciting!!! I can't wait to put my tree up, we are going to do it on the 1st December. We go and buy one from Sherwood Forest and then have nibbles and decorate :-D

We are doing great thanks :) can you believe I'm 9weeks and 1 day already!!! Times flown by! I've attached a piccy of the "bump" lol it's strange because I'm so used to seeing my hips jutting out and now nothing lol

ahh i love baby bump pics! my belly loks bigger than urs when ive just eaten too much! hehe its so cute tho. just to let u know u may need to get one of those belly bar things for your piercing as it stretches and distorts as u grow - just letting u know cos it happened to me! xxxxx

looking at it again is there a piercing or is it just the light? doh!!xx

juicygooseface said:
looking at it again is there a piercing or is it just the light? doh!!xx

Lol there are actually 3 piercings! Ill have to look into them, don't want them to go crazy! Xx

Lol there are actually 3 piercings! Ill have to look into them, don't want them to go crazy! Xx

3 in your belly button? yeah they have these bendy bar thing which stretch with your belly, wish id known about them 6 years ago! :) xxx

juicygooseface said:
3 in your belly button? yeah they have these bendy bar thing which stretch with your belly, wish id known about them 6 years ago! :) xxx

Yeh, I had 4 and 1 grew out so I'm left with top, bottom and right hand side xxx

ahh i see, they would probably scar quite bad hun i would get one asap! xxx

26/10/12

Breakfast
Ww thick bread 142
Ww dairy spread 16
Egg whites 69
Ham 57

Dinner
Chilli 455

Tea
Ww salt n vinegar crisps 75
Chippy 250

Snacks
Pringles 206
2 smallish glasses of rose sparkling wine 320?
2 vodkas n diet coke 434?

Not sure about the drinks and how much I had, was at my sisters and had a few nibbles and drinks

2024 cals
824 over bleurgh ah well! Lol

I have no idea what I'm doing up at this stupid time, except the horrible dream I had!!!

I was on like an expedition looking for an old ship in the Caribbean clear waters, and we found it and it was like being recorded for tv, anyhow we went down scuba diving and what not looking for 'treasures' but we got to this room, and there were loads of dead bodies re enacting their lives on the ship but like they were obviously zombies, however they wernt aggressive lol - yes I am bonkers!

I absolutely hate zombie films, proper freaks me out big time! Can't watch them, lol

haha crazy dream!! i am the same with zombies i hate them - oh loves walking dead but hes not allowed to watch it when im in the room lol!
i also had aweird dream last night about this crazy room with loads of needles all over the floor and pauly d from the jersey shore was trying to help me escape on the back of this car thing and on the way we kept pickng up loads of animals like guinea pigs and dogs n stuff... what do our dreams mean do u reckon?! xxxxx

They mean we have a bloody screw loose haha

yeah i think you may be right. lol xx

I think today is the worst day of my life!

Diary wise yesterday, I ate and ate and ate lol back on things today!

Hi, i know you cc but what slimming class do you go to, to get weighed? I've just rejoined sw but can't get back into it, so thinking about giving cc another go.x

My sister has her own, we just go to her house and whoever wins gets £5 per week, if your slimmer of the month you wil £25 on top of that lol good eh haha

I had pie chips and curry sauce and cheese cake yesterday oops haha it's all I had tho all day, maybe they'll cancel each other out lol
X

Back