Fat birds can't fly

Yesterday's calories went a bit off the wall lol I spent most of the day eating sweets and watching films heh I had a home made stew for dinner and a pack of rice for tea, was an ok day I just forgot to record the cals, I would of been over tho deffo

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a little bit ticked off!

That friend who walked into a teaching assistant job, well it was her first day today, all I've had are texts off her, and it feels like she's rubbing my nose in it, while I'm scrubbing pots at work, she's doing the job I want to do which she hasn't even worked for!!!

30/10/12

Breakfast
2 quorn sausages 140
Egg whites 69
Ham 57
Mushrooms 34

Dinner
Princes mild chicken korma 98
Ryvita 35

Tea
Savoury rice 386
Asda chicken tikka 139
Jaffa cake ww 76

Snacks
Hot chocolate 40
Chocolate eclair 215

1289 cals
89 over

what days do you weigh in again mate? xxx

Thurs lol

I'm not hitting target this week at all!
X

you never know - u may be surprised! xxx

I jumped on the scales today and yesterday, 13st9!! Today I've gotten a grip lol i blame it on all that full fat chocolate cheesecake I made over the weekend!

most of it is probably just bloating!xx

I had KFC last night

Eep

Right, I'm gonna start a fresh today woken up with tummy ache

are you still doing weigh in?
mmmm kfc is sooo good xxxxx

I think I'm gonna leave it this week and re start next month, I've ruined today too already! Lol

lol never mind hun, theres always tommorow! xxxx

Start afresh dude- just think of your hols :) any treats you can get here won't taste half as good as feeling awesome on holiday and being able to eat whatever you like when you are there! You can do it!! :

Yeh your right I have 2 weeks now to shed a few more lbs,

X

Tea! Tea will cute my tiredness and sore throat!!! *****, it's in agony and my fella kept me up all night, nope not in a good way either! He has like night terrors or something, he basically sometimes attacks me or will just start nattering away, it's quite funny until last night as I snuggled up to him he dug his nails in my back and BAM scratched me! The little bas.tard! So I yelled at him and he tried to smother me with the duvet, so today I am shattered and my throat is well sore :-(

oh no poor u sounds like a hard night! my oh also has awake nights where he shouts/kicks etc its so frustrating isnt it, have a strong coffee ot a diet coke to give u a boost! xxxx

I feel like death! What a horrible shift that was, and back in at 7.30am-3.30 tomorrow bahhh!!

Then back in on Sunday, Monday Tuesday Wednesday...basically every bloody day, I actually hate my boss she's a horrible person proper mean and nasty!

oh no :( whats she done ? xxxx

Snapping at me, she does it to everyone, she's 40, an only child, lives alone in a flat, no kids, no fella, her life is this job (cafe manager At Asda) it's sad really, kinda feel sorry for her, but no need to speak to her employees as she does,

She spilt coffee on the plates etc yesterday, and instead of cleaning it up, she shouted at me, (it wasn't my coffee!) and told me to strip the shelf and clean it all! I was majorly busy too by this point x

Well yesterday's food intake was good, I did ok tbh :) today I'm on til 3.30pm, from 7.30 so I just grabbed a go ahead bar and ran this morning lol I'm shattered I've got a really bad cold starting, couldn't breath last night, and my ears and throat are sore, I'm just greatful I've got it now and not in 2 weeks time for Florida!

Been ordering a few bits of clothes off eBay too, dead happy with my purchases lol though bf said about one of my dresses it looked like a maternity dress!! What!! I nearly decked him in! Lol I'm honesty not that big haha

Back