Fat birds can't fly

haha i think you should give the manager and your boyfriend a cheeky slap! xxx

frankinstein123 said:
Well yesterday's food intake was good, I did ok tbh :) today I'm on til 3.30pm, from 7.30 so I just grabbed a go ahead bar and ran this morning lol I'm shattered I've got a really bad cold starting, couldn't breath last night, and my ears and throat are sore, I'm just greatful I've got it now and not in 2 weeks time for Florida!

Been ordering a few bits of clothes off eBay too, dead happy with my purchases lol though bf said about one of my dresses it looked like a maternity dress!! What!! I nearly decked him in! Lol I'm honesty not that big haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Next time tell him if he doesn't like it you will happily go to town with his credit card and find a few things he may like ;)

Sooo peeps, I go away in 10 days, I've got lots of new clothes ;-) so I'm quite happy, but disaster, my bikini's don't come close to even fitting me! My boobs are HUGE I am an F spilling into a G cup lol so I went on eBay earlier and picked up some bargain new bikini tops and mixed n matched them with what I've already got, which is daft anyhow, seen as I just bang a t shirt over the top lol it's just for the water parks really :) anyhow! I weighed in earlier and I haven't gained or lost which is decent, I want to start again after Xmas properly now, but still maintain, I'm hoping in America I can do that with all the walking ill clock up in the 30 degree heat lol
X

Well hello my dear! Not long now!!!

I currently have 250 extra words to write on my essay that needs to be tomorrow. A midwife appointment. A visit to OH parents. And to pack. Oh and I have work today! This all has to be done before tomorrow mornin.... Help!!!!!

Get on it! Haha

I'm working daily long shifts before I go away too, driving me mad, I even offered to go in yesterday on my day off! I must be insane lol Atleast I'll have a good Xmas haha I have Saturday off ;-) and we have to nip over to Liverpool to do some shopping, and I have the pleasure of doing all the ironing and packing, greattt lol
X

On route to airport now :) stayed in a hotel at Luton last night and now just parking up and away we go!

Had a fab time in Florida hun :)

Speak soon!! Xxx

Aw you too chick! Have fun ;-)

Xx

Hi guys! Well I've not stuck to plan, but I'm doing alright tbh, I've not gained or lost, and been working really hard! Last day of work today, and I'm up on that big bird in the sky tomorrow morning for two weeks of bliss! I may not have my bikini bod lol but I do have one of those bikinis that come right up to your waist haha I don't look too shabby, better than being a stone heavier,

Sooo excited now :-D can't wait!

X

Enjoy your hol, wished i had big boobs im a 36c do all fat back and arse and little titties so makes my hips and ass look bigger, hope you have a lovely time.x

13st7 results! I've lost weight haha

See you all in 2 weeks
Xx

Well! I'm back lol America was amazing, wishing I wasn't so jet lagged though :-/

How's everyone been?

I'm fatter than ever lol diet starts on Wednesday

X

Woohooo good to see you home hun!

Was it fabulous?! Xxx

welcome home lovey! jet lag is nasty isnt it! my bro came over from canada and he wasnt himself for the first 3 days - just walking aorund like a confused zombie! xxxxx

Ahh it was amazing thanks :)

I ate and ate and ate haha and shopped loads! Loved the theme parks, especially universal which was more aimed at our age,

Nikki did you have a good hol too chick? X

Ahh it was amazing thanks :)

I ate and ate and ate haha and shopped loads! Loved the theme parks, especially universal which was more aimed at our age,

Nikki did you have a good hol too chick? X

My holiday was so so.... Not a great hotel but was lovely weather thanks :)

Glad you enjoyed yourself hunni. When you back at work? Xxx

Tomorrow :-( I had today off, I have some good news though, I've got an interview with edge hill uni for next sept for my PGCE so I NEED to get on it, I really hate this job :-(
X

Tomorrow :-( I had today off, I have some good news though, I've got an interview with edge hill uni for next sept for my PGCE so I NEED to get on it, I really hate this job :-(
X

Ooo so happy you got an interview hun! Keeping everything crossed for you. At least you'll be able to get a few pennies by working, I worked in a cafe for years at a garden centre and then went on to a cafe in the range so I know how you feel but it's all money so keep at it sweet. When is your interview? Xx

Back