Fat birds can't fly

Curiosity got the better of me and I've just jumped on the scales 13.11lbs! I was 13.13 when I started on Sunday lol :-D 25lbs to loose until goal! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really happy :-D I feel confident I'm gonna gett fat arse in my clothes haha

frankinstein123 said:
Righty, I have a goal of 2 stone to loose for this holiday, set it from now til 12th november to be at 12 stone,

That's 27 lbs loss in 67 days
That works out at 2.4lbs per week, reckon that is doable girls?

X

Sounds doable stick to cals and exercise, I will join you in a mini challenge by 12th nov I would like to be 9 st 2 so 17 lb
12th is our first wedding anniversary so going to book a hotel for the weekend would love to be at my pre baby weight for then so 9st 2

Lol been stuck in 10 s for 10 months so lets hope in 3 months I can get out

Be good to motivate each other

Does anyone know any good exercises for the tummy and bum area?

Squats are great for the bum, I do 20 every ad break in an hours programme on tv by the end of
The programme
I have done 100 as they average 5 a breaks depending on what channel you watch I do this with sit ups one day or just pick Any exercise Oh thinks I have lost it though lol

Definitely think you could lose that hun. I always have a detox couple of days and lot of salads if I want to lose a few pounds quickly. Can lose about 5lb in a week. So a couple of weeks like that and you'll be on a role!!

dd82 said:
Squats are great for the bum, I do 20 every ad break in an hours programme on tv by the end of
The programme
I have done 100 as they average 5 a breaks depending on what channel you watch I do this with sit ups one day or just pick Any exercise Oh thinks I have lost it though lol

This made me chuckle!! Haha good on ya though, I just tend to put the kettle on haha maybe I should try the squats :) I need a bit of bum tonnage haha x

frankinstein123 said:
This made me chuckle!! Haha good on ya though, I just tend to put the kettle on haha maybe I should try the squats :) I need a bit of bum tonnage haha x

We don't watch ought with ad breaks as we either download, Netflix or record and fast forward

Lol need to find another time for bum firming lol and uplifting all though it may take some scaffolding to put my arse back up where it should be ;-)

A little cake I offered to do for a friend VERY last minute lol I'm giving it her as a present :) x

Attachments

• image-3208650687.jpg
    image-3208650687.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 81
Aw thanks chick :) diet wise today goes as follows

6/9/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple 134
Skimmed milk 61
Banana 105

Dinner
Wotsits 95
Houmouse 153
Pitta 101

Tea
Egg tagliatelle 50g dried 100g cooked 178
Bacon 80
Philly 38
Mushrooms 79
Skimmed milk 34
Ham 38

At this point I hadn't gone over and I'd just cooked the cake, and was slicing it up to assemble :-/

Snacks
Cake craps 150 BAHH

1245 cals
145 over

Meh well Atleast I didn't go OTT! Lol feeling a little drained with work atm, day off on Sunday I plan to do nothing all say but watch Disney films lol

X

Going to a 21st tonight, I'm not drinking, but there will be a buffet, so I'm wondering whether to bypass my tea and just have a few nibbles there

eat a massive tea before you go! if u eat something sensible at home then you wont be hungry when you get there - the last thing u want is to be starving and over eat on nibbles! (trust me been there!) xxxx

Ah bugger to late, I had two 49% less fat sausage rolls and a gold choccy bar eek lol I have 100 cals left but I'm gonna try and save them for a hot choccy later tonight, I'm in work in the morning and I have a cake order so I'll only be going for an hour n half or so :)

Diet coke to the rescue!! X

Hey hunni!

Enjoy your night out tonight :) xx

Ah bugger to late, I had two 49% less fat sausage rolls and a gold choccy bar eek lol I have 100 cals left but I'm gonna try and save them for a hot choccy later tonight, I'm in work in the morning and I have a cake order so I'll only be going for an hour n half or so :)

Diet coke to the rescue!! X

u havent done badly though thats pretty good! xx

I'm not going anywhere near the buffet lol!

F.uck lol

Back