Fat birds can't fly

I'm doing an early today 9-5 then I'm back in working 11.30-2.30am ouch, then back in tomorrow 9-5! God actually help me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh well excited about Florida!

65days! 20 hours *i haven't installed a countdown app at all haha*

I'm not really looking forward to a night out in Bolton on Saturday :-/ it's with work as well, and I jut cba, I'm gonna be knackered and I want to stick to my diet tbh :-/

Oh! 102 days til Xmas :-D

Haha

X

Woohooo!! Countdown is on!!

An app eh... May have to download one of those too!

I'm having a nervous breakdown about money :-( I seem to be working every hour god gives and scraping through every month :-( x

Not good hun, I'm also working my bum off literally :-/ I owe a lot still to the bank and my partner, I just keep thinking 'this year Xmas will be top!' lol x

Well, my 9-5 is over, now just the 11.30-2.30am to do bahhh shoot me lol

In tomorrow too 10.30-5 and Saturday 9.30-5! And then out partying! Oh god I am gonna actually collapse lol

Cheese and ham toastie tonight with wedges :-D
I'm rather excited about it? Haha Saddo right!
X

frankinstein123 said:
Well, my 9-5 is over, now just the 11.30-2.30am to do bahhh shoot me lol

In tomorrow too 10.30-5 and Saturday 9.30-5! And then out partying! Oh god I am gonna actually collapse lol

Cheese and ham toastie tonight with wedges :-D
I'm rather excited about it? Haha Saddo right!
X

What do you do o. Your shift 11.30 - 2.30 or is it the staff cafe you work in?.

Yeh staff cafe, it's only temp until they find someone, thank god!

X

just to let u know if u wanted to speed up your metabolism ive been reading a lot about doing up and down days which is like on the down days u only eat something like 30% of your calories for your weight, and then on the up days u can eat whatever you like, i havent tried it but apparently it really works - it was on bbc one too at some point, try doing a google search on "intermittent fasting" if you want xxxx

Yeh my sis has been doing it I think, but my job is hard work enough with the calories I'm allowed I can't fast, I'd keel over in a hot busy kitchen, plus I was some normality with food on day lol x

I'll write up yesterday's food tomorrow, I went slightly over, it was to accommodate my long night shift, which wasn't too bad, I do feel a bit bog eyed though lol

frankinstein123 said:
I'll write up yesterday's food tomorrow, I went slightly over, it was to accommodate my long night shift, which wasn't too bad, I do feel a bit bog eyed though lol

I'm not surprised hun, I'd hate to work shifts. Did you see what your scales said this morning?

Still 13.10, I should be happy I've not gained but wanting them to read Atleast another lb down lol

13/9/12

Breakfast
Oats so simple 134
Skimmed milk 61

Dinner
Banana 105
Bran flakes 72
Cherries 63
Velvet crunch 83
Skimmed milk 34

Tea
Potato wedges 281
Ww bread 142
Ham 95
Cheese 124
Coleslaw 73

Snacks
Yoomoo tropicoolmoo 137

1351 cals

Even though I went over, they wernt bad calories or fat

I am desperately wanting some sweets lol pick n mix to be exact! Haha just a random selection of toffees and all things bad, we are going nandos tonight then the cinema, but I am exhausted from last night!

I just stepped on the scales, more than likely fluctuation, 100% is probs, said 13st8 1/2lbs lol I know I'll weigh more in the morning, but for this moment I'm the lightest I've been in over a year haha and 1lb off my 1 stone goal lol prob be 13st 10 again by morning haha
X

frankinstein123 said:
I just stepped on the scales, more than likely fluctuation, 100% is probs, said 13st8 1/2lbs lol I know I'll weigh more in the morning, but for this moment I'm the lightest I've been in over a year haha and 1lb off my 1 stone goal lol prob be 13st 10 again by morning haha
X

I'm keeping everything crossed for the scales to say that tomorrow hun xx

Same! Lol just at nandos now, yum! I'm having a chicken burger, no mayo :p side salad and rice, very low fat and low cal! Only about 500 if that.

Go to asda lol they're ice cream but SO GOOODDD, in tiny pots, it's frozen yogurt, and the chocolate one is fab! About 157 cals in the chocolate one x

Actually they're not tiny pots really, they're quite hearty portions, you can get a big tub too, they're cheap ;-)

These are them!

Attachments

• image-1623597696.jpg
    image-1623597696.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 55
Back