Tea
Nandos chicken burger 333
Nandos spicy rice 197
Salad 23

Snacks
Sports mixture 330

1483 cals
383 cals over

I had a 'treat' I guess :) everything else was spot on, and we shared a bag of sports mixture.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9.30-5 shift today, bah lol
Then off on a night out, actually ceebs

Eugh I feel rough! Lol

Haha oh dear!

I feel fantastic! Just weighed in at 13st8 :-D

Yeeehaaa

That's 3lb loss this week
I'm gonna weigh in next week now cos I have a boozy night tonight, although I'll be sticking to diet coke n voddy, I don't wanna be disappointed on Sunday lol x

frankinstein123 said:
Haha oh dear!

I feel fantastic! Just weighed in at 13st8 :-D

Yeeehaaa

That's 3lb loss this week
I'm gonna weigh in next week now cos I have a boozy night tonight, although I'll be sticking to diet coke n voddy, I don't wanna be disappointed on Sunday lol x

Wooo hhoooo!! Well done chica!!

I stuck to diet and voddy last night. Didn't get as far as the Chinese so ate nothing lol x

Haha dirty stop out lol

I am dead happy about my weight loss, 1lb off a stone! And it's not taken ages as such, it's been steady though, I wish I'd have done it at the start of the year :-/
X

Hi there :)

I got out of work about 4ish, I'm having a fish finger butty and wedges lol yum! But I haven't really left room for vodka, so I'll be going over tonight, I expected as much tbh, I'm not gonna go majorly over they'll just be 'empty calories', deffo not having a take away!! Lol

X

I'm feeling ok tonight lol

Ok, I feel rotten lol I drank too much! And had a take away Urgh!' donner meat n chips Urgh Urgh, I just want puke that back up tbh lol

I have work 11-2 today as well, god help me!

Eek! Did you have a good night though? Xx

Oh yesss lol

I feel sick though hah I reckon I'll be over the limit to drive too eep

X

frankinstein123 said:
Oh yesss lol

I feel sick though hah I reckon I'll be over the limit to drive too eep

X

Haha that was like me yesterday. Get a decent breakfast and hopefully you'll be ok c

I just found donner meat n chips in my purse! Ewwww

Im gonna barf lol

frankinstein123 said:
I just found donner meat n chips in my purse! Ewwww

Im gonna barf lol

Ahaha proper good night out then

Me on the left n my mate Angie lol
I put on a pair of Skinnie jeans day b4 yesterday and a jumper (that apparently makes me look like an Asian student lol) which I hadn't worn in ages, I had no overhang, and they did up nicely, I was well happy! Bf said my love handles had gone down and I looked like I had a figure again haha cheeky bugger eh! Lol

I felt really comfy last night in my skin, and in them jeans, feels good to loose the flab, deffo gonna keep it up, feels fantastic!

X

Attachments

• image-272905696.jpg
    image-272905696.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 81
frankinstein123 said:
Me on the left n my mate Angie lol
I put on a pair of Skinnie jeans day b4 yesterday and a jumper (that apparently makes me look like an Asian student lol) which I hadn't worn in ages, I had no overhang, and they did up nicely, I was well happy! Bf said my love handles had gone down and I looked like I had a figure again haha cheeky bugger eh! Lol

I felt really comfy last night in my skin, and in them jeans, feels good to loose the flab, deffo gonna keep it up, feels fantastic!

X

Looking lovely hun :)

Great news about feeling good... Men can be do tactless can't they lol but at least it was a positive comment!

X

Haha he's lovely really :) just blunt but not hurtful, he's cheeky haha

Oh god I do not want to go to work!

I'm on a coffee and diet coke diet today, Ive just noticed the salmon fillet the bf has got defrosting on the side, BARF haha

I swear I'm still drunk

frankinstein123 said:
Haha he's lovely really :) just blunt but not hurtful, he's cheeky haha

Oh god I do not want to go to work!

I'm on a coffee and diet coke diet today, Ive just noticed the salmon fillet the bf has got defrosting on the side, BARF haha

I swear I'm still drunk

Haha bless you. If I feel rough I tend to have a milkshake. It settles my tummy and is filling enough to keep me going through a couple hours! Or maybe go get on the sofa for a couple of hours? X

Back