Fat birds can't fly

frankinstein123 said:
Guess what naughty thing I've just done!

Aside from feeling my dog a pickled onion lol

I stuck a teaspoon in the nutella and another teaspoon in the peanut butter and scoffed them both together lol!

Oops lol

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want nutella and peanut butter so much now haha. They are my fave!! x

Sent from my iPhone

I just started watching true blood!

I really like it lol up for season 1 episode 5 :-D

19/9/12

Breakfast
Activia 99

Dinner
Soup 114
Ww thick bread 142
Caramel bar 88

Tea
Beef 103
Sweet potato 165
Potato 163
Bisto 61

Snacks
Mini milk 30
Club biscuit 124
Ham 38
Cheese triangle 20
Nutella 25
Peanut butter 23

1194 cals

94 over lol

I could of demolished the whole of my cupboards today!

X

I just had a bite of one of the bf's protein bars, tasted like actual ar.se lol

That'll teach me for wanting chocolate haha

Could murder a star bar!
X

True blood is amazing we have just watched season 5 I think. We wait download them all then have a true blood marathon when kids go to grandparents. We spread quilt on floor loads of pillows and eat choc n nachos etc. ohh for cozy nights with my hubby.

Also love sons of anarchy, breaking bad is our one at the minute and fringe.

Plus how I met your mother all these we do quilt cozy night lol

Yeh someone's told us to watch breaking bad, bf isn't interested in true blood, :-( mainly cos I started watching it without him haha and then drooled over Bill :-D

We do supernatural, big bang and dexter together though, just having a day off together ATM isn't possible it's crap :-/ but Ye, you've summed up our ideal night in haha

X

Yeah dexter, super natural, etc all those too. Once you get further in to true blood you will drool over Alciede he's Hubba tastic
Love groin triangle too on Eric hmmm nice thought for a crappy cold Thursday.

Ooo I am excited :)

I have 9 TA jobs to apply to, desperate to get a new job now, one of the girls is leaving so that means my work load will be even more :-/ and tbh I don't want to work Xmas eve boxing day, new years eve/day! Them days are family days and scoffing chocolate all day days! I am determined to get a new job before Xmas x

frankinstein123 said:
Ooo I am excited :)

I have 9 TA jobs to apply to, desperate to get a new job now, one of the girls is leaving so that means my work load will be even more :-/ and tbh I don't want to work Xmas eve boxing day, new years eve/day! Them days are family days and scoffing chocolate all day days! I am determined to get a new job before Xmas x

Good luck with finding another job! And you're right those days are definitely made to eat loads of choccies :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

I need one, this ones poo, and I know it will end up with me feeling miserable

X

I've just told bf, if we get married, I'd shut up about wanting babies for Atleast a year or two! Lol x

Bill just climbed out of the ground lol and they instantly started to bonk haha!

29/9/12

Breakfast
Ww thick bread 142
Heinz spaghetti and mini sausages 182

Dinner
Bran flakes 105
Skimmed milk 34
Banana 105

Tea
Fish fingers 193
Ww thick bread 142
Medium potato 163
Ww dairy spread 16

Snacks
Semi skimmed milk 49
Mini milk 30

1163 cals

63 over

We really need to do an asda shop!

I set myself a mini goal for this month at -10lbs, there's just under 2 weeks or so left, I've nearly hit my target, I've got 4 more lbs to loose to get it off, I worry about my days off, I really need to keep on track on them days, as I just end up snacking cause I can, and I'm not even sure how to cure the boredom eating

X

Cba with today! Really cba!

Yeh, just sick of my job, it's dire lol I need some fun in my life, something different and something to look forward to :-/

I'm having a take away and sweets tonight! Fcuk it lol

Karma doesn't want me to eat anything tonight!

I couldn't find the take out menu for the Chinese, so googled the phone num, they didn't fecking answer!!

Soooo I marched on down here drew out £20 at coop and bought some twirls and a bag of Kelly babies, and then! Walked on in the Chinese and placed my order it's apparently gonna take ages, I'm not even blinking hungry now!!! I'm miffed right off!

X

Ooo Im hoping my hunger kicks in soon, lol I've ordered a lot haha and was looking forward to it! With an episode of the big bang theory before bf has to go bed and get up for work at 5:45 :-( crap ain't it! X

Back