Fat birds can't fly

You only had 2 stone to get to 12:7 before america so not much more now. But it's still doable in z fairly short space of time if you put your mind to it.
Personally I prefer slimming world to weight watchers as I don't like weighing and measuring but everyone is different.
On your PGCE revision though. Go onto the NBC skillswise website. It's basic maths and English eye at different levels but its really good revision for what you'll cover on your aptitude tests

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh man, I need to loose weight, I put 11lbs on in Florida, putting back up to 14st4! ****s sake! I well need to loose weight before pregnancy, Im watching one born - plus size women, and thinking to myself *****! Imagine me after 9 months of pregnancy :-/ x

Glad you had a nice holiday, sorry you put on. That's my fear though. I'm march I'm going to California for a month. I'm so worried. I'll put a lot on as food there really isn't the best. Hopefully those pounds melt.off.

Oh man, I need to loose weight, I put 11lbs on in Florida, putting back up to 14st4! ****s sake! I well need to loose weight before pregnancy, Im watching one born - plus size women, and thinking to myself *****! Imagine me after 9 months of pregnancy :-/ x

We need an action plan hun! Everyone gains weight when they let go on holiday and "apparently" half of weight gained is lost by going back to normal eating and the other half takes work. The question is.... Do you want to have lost some of it by Xmas OR relax over Xmas be get straight back on it on New Year's Day?

I know for one that in the next 4 weeks I have the following to battle.....

Meal out on 22nd
Christmas Eve at inlaws
Christmas Day
Boxing Day
New Years
Xmas party (5th jan)
My birthday (6th jan)
Sis's 21st birthday party (11th jan)
Sexing scan and day out (14th jan)

So far I've gained 8lb and I can see some of it in my face so I know I've put "fat" on too.

My eating is totally out the window.... White bread including dough balls, pizza, sandwhich etc :-/ xx

Well today I've eaten 'diet food' lol which I'm quite happy about, I've got curry out with friends sat night, then after that just Xmas day and Boxing Day I'll be stuffing my little gobbin lol if I start now I can feel in the swing of things, I haven't lost any of my holiday weight so I'm guessing its all fat! And In a way no wonder I did go America after all haha we're going on holiday in jan too sometime for a week and I really wanna start baby making around then,

I'm paying the rest of that France trip with scouts, and if I get pregnant and only a few months preg I don't mind going for a bit of r and r haha x

Well today I've eaten 'diet food' lol which I'm quite happy about, I've got curry out with friends sat night, then after that just Xmas day and Boxing Day I'll be stuffing my little gobbin lol if I start now I can feel in the swing of things, I haven't lost any of my holiday weight so I'm guessing its all fat! And In a way no wonder I did go America after all haha we're going on holiday in jan too sometime for a week and I really wanna start baby making around then,

I'm paying the rest of that France trip with scouts, and if I get pregnant and only a few months preg I don't mind going for a bit of r and r haha x

Good plan hun. Just relax about it all and hopefully you'll be on your way to baby making weight :p

I'm really struggling at the moment and don't know whether to go back to SW to try and reign it in.

Keep at it sweetie, you know you can do and will be baby ready very soon xxx

I think until after Xmas, I'm not gonna diet per say, just don't go crazy is my best bet, then maybe start weight watchers when I have some money etc I might even join weight watchers online, I don't have a right lot of spare time for the meetings,

I've been asking a few people who have had babies, they say they were around the same weight as what I am now or just below when they got pregnant and didn't put on heaps that has been the general thing, I an determined to loose some weight because I don't want an unhealthy pregnancy,
Tonight I'm gonna read up on weight watchers and possibly join online, I don't really understand it all lol
X

You only had 2 stone to get to 12:7 before america so not much more now. But it's still doable in z fairly short space of time if you put your mind to it.
Personally I prefer slimming world to weight watchers as I don't like weighing and measuring but everyone is different.
On your PGCE revision though. Go onto the NBC skillswise website. It's basic maths and English eye at different levels but its really good revision for what you'll cover on your aptitude tests

Good luck

Thanks chick, I'm gonna look on that tonight I've been stressing about the tests again lol
X

I think until after Xmas, I'm not gonna diet per say, just don't go crazy is my best bet, then maybe start weight watchers when I have some money etc I might even join weight watchers online, I don't have a right lot of spare time for the meetings,

I've been asking a few people who have had babies, they say they were around the same weight as what I am now or just below when they got pregnant and didn't put on heaps that has been the general thing, I an determined to loose some weight because I don't want an unhealthy pregnancy,
Tonight I'm gonna read up on weight watchers and possibly join online, I don't really understand it all lol
X

If you do weight watchers online join quidco and go through there website because they have been offering £30 cash back so technically it's only a couple of pound to join :)

I'd enjoy Xmas and then go from there x

Just a thought but why not join slimming world instead. They have a really good plan for pregnant mums to be that's actually recommended by doctors and midwives

Just a thought but why not join slimming world instead. They have a really good plan for pregnant mums to be that's actually recommended by doctors and midwives

I agree with this. I used them while breastfeeding and it was nice to not feel like I couldn't eat. On that note I got pregnant with a BMI if 49 (ekk) only put on 20lbs then once my boy was born I had lost those pounds I gained (all baby and fluids) I had a healthy pregnancy no complication. Only once in labour my contractions slowed so they pumped me full of pethidin (i think) and I pushed him out with no tears or computations. After ward's I walked to the maternity ward and had a nap. My midwife (who was a male) was so proud of me. I was later told there was arguments outside my door with a surgical team who wanted to take me in for a section but he said no that I was fine. And I was.

Well sorry that was a bit rambling but don't worry to much hun. When your ready your ready. If you want I'm always here to chat.

Morning hunni!!

Xxx

Hi guys!

Well, I think I'll go my interview for PGCE, and see what happens with that first, I have another dilemma lol

Boyfriend has decided he doesn't want me to take him away for his Xmas Pressie he wants presents lol what can I get the man who has everything, I have £400 to spend, he's fussy, he doesn't wear any sort of jewellery or watches, he's into computer related things, owns a ps3 Xbox and fancy pc which he built so he's sorted there, he doesn't want an iPad because I have one, or any other form of tablet lol he only wears labeled clothes, but he's bought a lot in America, same with shoes,

Only thing he's asked for is speakers for his car he has yet to pick,

Oh and he will refuse to go on any kinda 'experience' present thing lol

HELP

Haha I've made him seem like a proper git lol

X

HAHA he sounds tricky to buy for to be fair!!

How about some fancy good quality head phones?

Yep,

He has some of them too! Lol

I'm stuck, stuck stuck stuck I hate him I actually do! I might just get him another dog, everybody loves puppies right? Lol
X

HAHA he sounds tricky to buy for to be fair!!

How about some fancy good quality head phones?

I was going to say headphones too. Especially if he likes music.
Or a nice watch?

£400 is a lot to spend if there isn't anything he needs/wants.
I always buy my BF gig tickets as his main pressie. Plus clothes and knick nacks.
He always every year gets me last minute Lush gift box (and then forgets my Birthday which is 5 days later). He is rubbish at Christmas, and birthdays.
Luckily i buy for all his family, kids even his ex!

Yeh, we go a little over the too at Xmas lol but I was saving for a little get away holiday for us both, as i have two weeks off at the end of jan and now he doesn't wanna go!?!?

He's not into music really :-/ I've got him tickets to go to a bodybuilding convention next year I got them ages ago, he's a bodybuilder but doesn't need anything in that respect like weights Etc

Argh I'm just gonna make him a voucher that says 'when you've figured out what you want let me know' lol
X

Yeh, we go a little over the too at Xmas lol but I was saving for a little get away holiday for us both, as i have two weeks off at the end of jan and now he doesn't wanna go!?!?

He's not into music really :-/ I've got him tickets to go to a bodybuilding convention next year I got them ages ago, he's a bodybuilder but doesn't need anything in that respect like weights Etc

Argh I'm just gonna make him a voucher that says 'when you've figured out what you want let me know' lol
X

Haha love that

My work pants are getting tight!

Like really tight, argh, I need to do something
X

Ahh

I've been mad buying Xmas presents online, boyfriend decided he wanted presents so finally wrote me a list to which I've bought most things on it from, I've only spend just over £200 on him so whats left I'll have a mooch for bits for him on Tuesday :)

Anyhow! How's everyone?
Anyone got any New Years resolutions at the ready? Obviously this is a slimming forum so I presume number one is to loose weight haha I've got some mini goals

1. Loose Atleast 2 stone to bring me to 12 stone
2.if I get on PGCE, read up on things, and properly prep for it!
3. Put another £500 into paying off my student overdraft
4. Put money away in a terramundi pot which will become 'baby fund' lol
5.go on a few holidays
6. Stop swearing! Lol maybe get a swear jar?
7.learn to play the violin!
9.throw out all my make up, and buy new make up oh and learn how to do good smokey eyes without it looking a mess haha!
10. Write a novel :) (seen as I have a degree in creative writing! May as well use it lol)
11. Complete an old dolls house ;-)

I think that is all haha

So 1st jan I will be back on my diet, for now, enjoy Xmas and the gingerbread houses lol

What's everyone's diet been like over the last few weeks? And plans for diet leading up to Xmas?
X

Back