Fat birds can't fly

OOOooooo have a good time chick! haha

ok, I'm about to upload todays diary yes me, this fat bird who has been off track for far too long has DONE IT!

anyhow, it goes a little something like this :D

13/03/14

Breakfast
weetabix with golden syrup 160cals
semi skimmed milk 150ml 74cals I shall be changing to red top shortly :)

Dinner
one slice of kingsmill 50/50 95 cals
1/2 tin of baked beans 200cals
activia yogurt 120 cals - the coconut ones are so scrummy!

tea
Salmon cooked in foil squirt of lemon salt and pepper 193cals
sweet potato mash 139 cals
broccoli 31cals

snacks
snack a jacks 107 cals
hot chocolate 39 cals
another yogurt 120 cals

1279 cals altogether

AHHH I'm actually impressed, :D

in approx 3 weeks we are booking our summer holiday for the start of July, and I thought hmmm lets go somewhere different, maybe Mexico, maybe the Dominican maybe even do a cruise of the med, however, every time I get that urge to want to go on holiday my brain instantly says 'Go to Florida cause its fricken awesome' sooooo we're going to Florida :D probably on the 7th July for two weeks :) and I can't wait! Universal studios here I come, hello the new Harry Potter land :D I shall have to post some snap shots ;)

last time we were there the new transformers ride had just opened it was pretty spectacular, and that was only last June, this will be the third year in a row we will have been to Florida, it seriously is that good without a doubt! This time, im hoping to see more of 'Florida' though, we did end up going to Clearwater which was an experience in itself the water was like a hot bath (it was about 40degrees and I nearly died lol) amazing :D so so excited!! ok I shall stop waffling and rubbing it in ! did I mention we'll be travelling first class on a new dreamliner ;-) ok I'll stop really!!

SOO this means, I need to drop some lard pronto ladies and gents! because if I don't and fill myself up on American junk the plane will reject my fat arse on the way home stating im too heavy to fly haha! So I have 4 months, and three of those will be probably the most stressful time of my life on my final placement of teacher training, I'm a little bit scared. I graduate on the 20th July, which I'm sure will be emotional, I have to be thin for these pictures! and have my photo taken with all the hot student guy teachers ;-) some real hotties on our course let me tell you! phoaar haha and then after graduating I start a job in a residential for one month (I get weekends off to come home though) looking after 16-17 year olds, its called NCS and its something aimed at this age to promote a sense of community. They have to design a project to help an aspect of the community and I as their leader have to basically look after them and make sure they do a decent job (y) NO PRESSURE haha I'm a bit of a bossy boots whether or not (most teachers are it comes with the job title haha) so this is a decent role to put on my incredibly long CV :D I'm in quite a decent mood tbh! However, I need to start apply for some jobs for September but I'm a bit nervous of the actual role tbh. I want to do it, but It's a daunting job not an easy one, and im scared of screwing up haha

anyhow, I really am waffling now,
over and out from this Fatbird x

Food s looking very good indeed, 10/10. :)

I love Florida have been here a few times it's so nice! Think I might be going there in June actually lol, but probably not to Orlando. I love theme parks though, the Harry Potter ride in Universal is amazing, first time I went on it I got scared and had to shut my eyes lol, I normally have no fear when it comes to rides. I went to Thorpe Park last summer and had the most awful moment ever when I thought I was too fat to fit on the ride!! Luckily they squeezed me in I was mortified lol.

It's really good that you already have a job lined up, sound a bit different too, I'm sure you'll be great.:D

Oh no! I hate rollercoaaters, I've always felt like the buckle will come undone on me haha! Yeah forbidden journey was brill :-D I'm so excited to go! Also going to Egypt for a week at the end of august with ma girly, can not wait :-D

Ok today's food,
13/3/14

Breakfast
Weetabix 160
Milk 74

Dinner
Bread 190
Egg 70 and egg white 17 scrambled
Ham 53
Activia 120

Tea
BBQ chicken 440
Sweet potato chips 103

Snacks
Glass of milk 123
Meringue nest 110

1458 cals
137 cals over
Little over today, but still not bad :)

Anyone watch that astronaut thingy! Amazing, it's like it's fake and not really almost lol

X

It's the 14th not the 13th again! Unless it's Groundhog Day, well actually atm for me it's the 15th cos it's 1:30am lol confused yet? Haha

I've been doing this crappy essay on 'are teaching assistants more hindrance than help' gotta critically, theoretically analyse and relate back to practice! FML KILL ME NOW SHOOT ME AAHHHHHH
I'm 1100 words in, with 1900 to go :-/
Then I have another essay due 22nd April, and my last placement starts on the 23rd, it's all happening!!

I've just been in contact with some dude from America I met through reddit, and organised a 'box swap'- I'm gonna send him some British sweets and he'll send me American ones, sounds good yah! I'd have preferred a Japanese swap though tbh but hey ho we'll see how this ones goes lol

I ordered some Japanese sweets from amazing a while ago (picture below) they were interesting, have a YouTube for 'Kracie poppin cookin dotto' it's very strange! The flavours were so tart too lol
X

Attachments

• image-1416574081.jpg
    image-1416574081.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 47
I am meant to hand in a draft of my lit review on Monday, it is meant to be 5000 words and currently I've written 0 AND agreed to go into work tomorrow, why do I do this to myself?!! I am the queen of leaving things to the last minute but not sure even I will be able to manage this. March seems to be a busy month for everyone, lots of deadlines.:(

That octopus sweet thing is so weird!! Im not sure if I'd want to try it or not, it looked quite cool but must be packed full of chemicals and stuff.

When I ate it, My pupils were literally dilated, however it tasted amazing haha!
5k! Jesez girl, you're crazy hahaha!
I'm having watching anchor man 2! :-D so funny!
X

Haha I can imagine :p

I did 1000 last night so can probably get way with 3000 more. It is only a draft anyway so it doesn't matter too much if it's a bit rubbish lol.

I saw that film in the cinema, so funny :D I actually preferred it to the first Anchorman.

I screwed up this weekend! I think it's because I'm a bit stressed and spent most of my time worrying over this assignment. I've also got a two day training day next weekend, and a cake due on the saturday!! Just one thing after the other isn't it lol
ah well, back on it tomorrow! I may not hit the gym tomorrow but I will deffo hit it on Tuesday,
Mondays are always super busy, uni then scouting in the evening, I need to manage time a little more efficiently lol

x

I just ate a weight watcher meal - chicken korma! Utterly disgusting!!!

Oh no I've just bought two weight watchers meals...tikka masala and chilli and wedges...regretting it already!

Oh no I've just bought two weight watchers meals...tikka masala and chilli and wedges...regretting it already!

I've had the tikka before it's not too bad tbh!
But the korma didn't even taste like a korma omg! It was gross!!
However! Slimming world has the most gorgeous rogan josh ever! I'm gonna buy a slow cooker because placement is coming up and I'm hoping it'll stop me teaching for the take away menus

Today's diary :)

17/3/14

Breakfast
One side of toast 106
Butter 34
Milk 98

Dinner
Jacket 325
Beans 167

Tea
Ww korma 339 <- gross!! Make your own lol!!
Activia 120

Snacks
Ham 52
Kitkat 238

1480 cals
159 over

Today was a rushed day, I got up late, I didn't make my dinner, and I have literally just got in my jammys and in from Scouting - was up at 6am! Bonkers

Officially stopped now and I'm goosed,
My essay is at 2k words so far, only 1k to go woo :) I'm gonna try and get it finished tomorrow,
I have a cake due on Friday for my nephew for Saturday and a two day training course on the weekend, well busy!!
Then I start my final placement on Monday, I'm actually looking forward to it, I just wanna get it over and done with now tbh

I'm also needing to apply to come teacher jobs before they all get snapped up lol

X

EW OXTAIL SOUP (Heinz) IS GROSS!! Haha

I don't like soup at the best of times, but URGH yackkk

Haha I will check on here for gross things you have eaten before I buy any ;)
I had tomato and basil chicken and wedges ready meal for lunch and it wasn't bad but not particularly good either!
Good on you for being so busy and still CCing, you must be very organised!

What sort of school is your final placement at? I can't believe how quickly the year has gone - my last week of lectures is the week beginning the 31st March and then I'm only ack for exams after Easter!

What is in Oxtail soup?? It's not actually Ox is it?:yuk:

yep, an actual ox's tail! haha I'll stick to chicken in future! lol

I'm deffo well organised, I have a diary for a diary haha! little bit OCD, but teachers deffo have to be organised, that comes with the job lol

My last placement is in a relatively poor school, in quite a deprived area, however that by no means will change what I think of the children etc It's a KS2 placement in a year 4/5 mixed class. Very small numbers too i'm told
This week is my last week of lectures, then I start next Monday at school - June 27th then I'm qualified :D and I graduate July 28th, already ordered my robe haha well excited !

ok today's food!

18/3/14

breakfast
weetabix 160
milk 98

dinner
soup YACK 83 - I threw it away lol
bread x2 212
activia yogurt 120

tea
I made the best beef stew ever. 509 cals in that, I counted everything separate so maybe I over estimated for this

snacks
ham 104
hot choc 39
milk 25

1351 cals
30over

my calories I'm meant to be sticking to are actually 1321 - this is done by my net diary, and I think its a fairly good starting point :)
ew I just made a hot chocolate and it went all lumpy, let me post a picture to show you the mess! lol

x

Yackkkk

Attachments

• image-2768925787.jpg
    image-2768925787.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 39
I really want something BAD! I'm craving grease and it's only day 3!
So to get my mind out of the chip pan, I'm cleaning my house, but because I had to skip breakfast this morning due to getting up late, and I had an early dinner at 11:30, I'm starving now, wondering what I'll cook for tea, I have chicken in the fridge, maybe like a spicy chicken burger without the bread and 'chips' - wedges lol

Or I could make my own lower fat version of KFC

X

Oooo yesterday I did something bad! Boyfriend took me out for tea at nandos and then the Piccys, we had sweets :-/ I didn't go OTT but it's enough to make me go way over the cals
X

Don't worry about it :) with all the food places out there Nando's is a pretty good option. As long as you get back on the diet you'll be fine. :) What film did you see?

I have been eating badly and not going to the gym much :( really going to buck my ideas up from next week.

Don't worry about it :) with all the food places out there Nando's is a pretty good option. As long as you get back on the diet you'll be fine. :) What film did you see?

I have been eating badly and not going to the gym much :( really going to buck my ideas up from next week.

Saw the lego movie, aw such a good film! cracked me up haha
x

Back