Pretty poo!
However, I've still stayed the same,
I'll be back on it today :)
I might make some juices x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah that's true!

Not like a fat blob haha

I need a full time job,
Supply work sucks!! I have applied to 3 today, I just hope they get back to me x

Not bad tbh,

I'm joining slimming world tomorrow morning, I'm thinking that the group support will do me good, seen as I'm job hunting atm and having virtually no social interaction lol x

Sat at slimming world,
With about 6 babies of a similar age, around 6 months, and I am now so very broody! X

Good luck at class, I've re - started Sw but doing it from home because Freddie would be annoying if I took him with me lol. Started on Tuesday :) x

Aw it was quite nice being back at group :)

I have come down with a cold,
Pissin hell!

I'm camping out all weekend, no idea what to do about food lol I'm gonna get supplies tomorrow but I'm a not sure how to cope lol

It's a scouting thing,
The other leaders are taking lots of meat and chocolate haha!

Because they're huge manly men! Lol x

I AM FURIOUS!!!

Too mad to type :-@

Oh dear hope you're okay?!

On an unrelated note I was just looking at your rather cute profile picture trying to figure out what the pug was wearing - is it a Wrecking Ball costume? It's brilliant! Is it your pug?

Hi guys, I've calmed down now lol

Pug picture wise haha no it's not mine it's a random one online, but I do have a pug! Picture attached lol
Mr Winston Dougal Doyle

:)

Why I was furious! Well, my best friend and myself both completed our PGCE at the same time but different uni's however, she struggled at the sat hurdle and failed some of her essays which didn't grant her the Pgce (the education side of teacher qualification) so she had one last go at it, but her friend sent her her papers which she had passed with flying colours and my friend told me she had copied!! I was like what the frig!! Complete plagiarism!!
Anyhow she passed, and got her PGCE.
So she rings me all 'I've just been given a teaching job' I was like 'given?' She said 'yeah, my uncle is the head and has given it to me'

This was why I was furious!!

He uncle gave her a TA job in the same school to grant her access onto the pgce too! She's never ever earned anything! Whereas I have had to struggle and work my butt off! I'm still struggling now, I've had to pick up extra shifts in a cafe to make money, life is not fair to those who work hard!!

X

Attachments

• image-1879455686.jpg
    image-1879455686.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 53
Oh mate no wonder you were furious! I hate it when people just fly through life with things thrown at them when people like us have to earn it the hard way! I'd be fuming lol x
How is the diet going lovely? Xxx

Haha you can have him, he's a little bugger!! Proper naughty boy lol Diet went off rails for a while but I didn't gain much weight back, I started again at slimming world two weeks ago, put on 0.5 in my first week lol then lost 1.5 in my second haha not much but for the amount I had eaten it was a surprise haha I'm hoping for a big loss next week, I want 1.5stone off before Xmas :) X

Last edited:
He nibbles fingers, runs away when you're telling him off lol thinks the sofa and my bed is his domain haha he's just cocky he's always been treated as a dog, I never normally dress him up but this is his halloween outfit lol I have a cocker spaniel too, and she's taught him to be naughty haha

She's the love of my life haha x

Attachments

• image-3885216912.jpg
    image-3885216912.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 53
I love pugs they are ridiculously cute (even more so when dressed up :p)! Your Cocker Spaniel looks adorable too :)

People who seem to breeze through life despite putting in no effort are extremely annoying, I feel your pain.

Yeah, she's infuriating!
She's coming here in a few minutes after her meeting with the head!
I will be biting my tongue that hard I'll probably draw blood lol

Her parents are extremely rich, multimillionaires infact, she's been so so privileged in her upbringing,
:-/ spoilt brat!

Back