Fat boy starts today!

Hey congrats letaylor, hope you have a healthy lil one :)

Debbie, have you tried it yet? lol let me know, you might like it but me personally, it was as bad as the reviews I had read but then again you never know - some people have the knack for it. It actually looks delicious, that's the worst part it looks like food!

Grovergirl honeslty, I found it really rank! Like the box was full of them because nobody takes them lol they literally suck all the saliva out of your mouth so you must drink it with water, I tried but i ended up heeving and had to throw it out... I was supposed to have 2 but only had 3/4 of one, so today is my first day of having less formula then i'm supposed to (and I hate breaking rules but that's how bad I found it). I would say to you if you really are intrigued then go out and try one, but please please please come back and let me know how you got on, cos' I want to hear the funny story lol I can't wait for Debbies reaction :p I am hoping it's a positive one though chuck! :D

Bubz my buddy I will be tring mine tomorrow :coffee: when I meet my chum after work and we usually have a wee bite to eat. If its bogan I wont be eating it yeuchhhhh :crazy:

Good luck with the soup you will need it lol

Oh and I love the Chocolate shakes I made mine into a mousse today deliciousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dang, forgot to get 'A' flapjack (treading cautiously here!) from my pharmacist when I was in today. Will pop back in on Thurs and do some swapsies.

I didn't mind the chicken soup for a while last time I did Lipotrim, and they were handy when eating in company, but soon got to gag city with them. And I'm sure they are filled with MSG & crap, they had that aftertaste that lingers.

Time passes VERY slowly when you're on this regime!!!

Dang, forgot to get 'A' flapjack (treading cautiously here!) from my pharmacist when I was in today. Will pop back in on Thurs and do some swapsies.

I didn't mind the chicken soup for a while last time I did Lipotrim, and they were handy when eating in company, but soon got to gag city with them. And I'm sure they are filled with MSG & crap, they had that aftertaste that lingers.

Time passes VERY slowly when you're on this regime!!!

True Grovergirl :pillowfight:thats us all having pillow fights to fight the slowness lol

I also noticed my :sick0019: not as regular lol

lol yes the loo moments are supposed to slow down naturally as we aren't eating so many solids, my pharmacist said going to the loo once or twice a week is normal. For me sadly, I have been going much more regular but that's because sadly they do not seem to agree with my system (lol she said it would be a phase but it appears to be consistent).

I am looking forward to hearing both your feedbacks on the flapjack! :D

And absolutely, we are on like day 8 but honestly time is so slow, I wish I was on week 12! lol

Yeah me as well us all being skinnies lol im soo xcited bout my flaphack yummeee

Omg Bubz the flapjack is bokingly pukelingly awful yeuchhhhh puke puke boke gag gag::

hahahaaaaa :p how much of it did you manage to eat? I told you, it's so deceiving because it actually looks delicious, but nothing has ever tasted more like cardboard than those actual flapjacks... no joke I think they literally do taste like cardboard soaked in water! (no offense to busymum as we know she is one of the rare ones that can manage them), lol I would much rather live in the chocolate milkshakes for a year than to have to eat a week of flapjacks, you could torture people in prison by giving them only those to eat hahaha it would be the worst form of torture. :p

But hey well done for eating them, lol I am looking forward to my chicken soup, i'm going to have it before my weigh in next week lol!

Hey yar'll :D hows every1 getting on?
Im thinking of re feeding next week im on day 21 2day im feeling like im getting weaker at doing this so i think re feeding would be best.my friend is having 2 shakes and a meal at night and shes lost a stone in 4 weeks doing that :)

About 2 mouthfuls i can still taste it boking thinking about it

Letaylor well done doing 21 days. Im struggling and its only day 9. Yeah try refeed. If u take a maintenance product before a meal it fills u up so u eat less

Yeah Letaylor if you feel it's too much probably take a break, I am on day 9 and although it's not easy I know that the first 3 weeks are the emotionally toughest (with the first week being physically toughest) but in my head i've set a goal that I won't come off this diet for the first 8 weeks, but I will have to refeed on week 8 due to a celebration day but then i'm going to only have a couple of days and come back on the diet for a final month god willing.

Lol @ two bites debbie, well you have been there now so you know how it is! :D stick to the choccie milkshakes you can't go wrong"!

I know Bubz I can still taste ir lol im goin on hols 6 july so gonna do refeed n maintenance for 2 weeks and then see if i can do it again. Im realky missing the Diet coke lol

Lol I know for some reason I am really missing fried chicken too, haha but i'm so glad I am not allowed to have it... I think after all those weeks when I am looking better, I might just have it as a one off and really savour the moment, like make such a big deal out of it :p go out with my mates, eat it really really slowely and enjoy it! Maybe you can do the same with the coke, just have 1 can a week but tell yourself that you have gone weeks without food so you can do it :) this diet is fantastic in terms of restraint... although it's hard, actually what we are doing is amazing and it should help us to apply this kind of restrain to lots of other aspects of life! Indeed I have a few other bad habits I hate and need to change!

day 13 - I am so proud of us! Seriously we are on double figures now and I don't know about you lot, but for me,,, the first week went painfully slow but this week has literally shot by.

I had such a funny moment yesterday... due to a lifetime of badhabit eating junk food, I was really badly craving a chicken fillet burger and chips, it was like on my mind constantly yesterday and I was having real fantasies about eating it (although I know for 100% I wouldn't break my LT for any single food!!!) but yeah it kept playing on my mind and I kept trying to brush it away for the last few days, until suddenly I came up with a crazy idea... and for me it actually worked. As strange as it sounds, I went out to the local take away and got a chicken fillet burger meal... then I came home, and fed it to my mum! lol... I made her sit with me and eat it, and I realise it was so therapeutic because actually just seeing it, smelling it, touching it (whilst I prepared it for her) was all I needed... I just missed the food, not wanting to eat it... watching her eat it actually felt as if I was eating it too, lol sorry this is probably the strangest thing anyone has heard of, but no joke I no longer have a craving for it. Now I feel I can wait the 3-4 months until I am at my target weight and then probably treat myself as a one off. My mum was pretty happy too :p haha

The only danger I have to watch out is that I don't keep getting these cravings, as my poor mum will either be very happy with all the fastfood I by, or she will have to join me on lipotrim to burn it off haha... I am just using her as my substitute :p oh and my next craving is going to be a donner kebab! loll

Love it Bubz lol The other day it wad toast and pickled beetroot. Yesterday it was a bap pastie (not an english padty a Belfast pastie. Google it lol) with red sauce omg it was with ne all day so I sympathise my friend:)

I can see what you mean bubz, I love smelling what my partner is eating, makes me feel like I'm eating it too!! :) x

Oh i got it totally mistaken, it's actually day 12 for us, tomorrow is day 13 and monday is day 14! but hey it's still just as good :p

And yes, lol it's such a remedy, i'm going to get her that donner kebab today! :D ooo bap pastie, yumm lol

Hey Bubz have u ever had a Belfast pastie lol :)

Back