Fat boy starts today!

Nope, infact i'd never had heard of it today but if I ever travel to Ireland i'd love to chomp one, lol

Lol google it. Not Irish. Its a Northern Irish delicacy lol

Heres one lol

Attachments

• 1371943506913.jpg
    1371943506913.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 60
lol that looks well delicious :p debbie stop it, before I end up on a plane to NI to get my mum one! haha :p hey so we are actually on day 13 now, how you feeling??

Feel great. Sat with my water whilst my mum and co ate dinner. Im like you focusing on wat it will b like when the excess baggage disappears quicker than a suitcase at Heathrow lol

Good evening.
My first day down doing LT, and I must say I've found it tough tonight.
I'm a late night eater, so I've been okay all day until now :( someone please say the hunger goes!!
Well done on all your weight losses!!

Nbignell

Hi Nbignell,

Well done on your first day! Ah for many the first week is the dreaded week but suprisingly many of us on this thread never experienced the chaotic horror stories you hear about so we wish the same for you! Can empathise with you though if you have never abstained for food for so long, the first night can seem like a real psychological and physical shocker to your body - I mean thinking that it's 13 days without a single bit of real food is quite shocking but you would be suprised it feels fine like I have been eating all this time and that I just have a normal appetite, there's no such thing as starvation as you would expect from someone that hasn't eaten in 13 days and that is of course due to the milkshakes being crafted so well that they are nutritionally complete.

I, like you, am a night eater which is horrible - but at the same time it is somewhat liberating to know that each night I am forced to ignore that hunger pang and go to sleep - as usually I would always give into that desire and eat. Which is probably one of the main reasons I put on weight. I need to definately be more aware of this and reflect on it as it is a real killer for me! I have had to stay up late nights which makes it worse because I still feel hungry at night, but i am just so strict on this diet that if someone brought a 9 course meal I still wouldn't break it! As they say in some jokes, no matter how good a food tastes, looking good tastes better :p

My suggestions are to drink lots of water, get early nights and keep yourself busy! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Brilliantly put Bubz my bud :)

Cheers Debs! I can't wait to put up my pre and post pictures if god lets me live long enough to do so lol how many weeks are you planning to stick on LT for? I am thinking 12-16 max. Then gonna come off, get into some exercise and healthy eating lose the rest that way! and hopefully sustain it! :D

I just had the LT chicken soup... and i loved it! Lol sorry Deb I know you aren't a big fan, but it tasted exactly how I wanted it to taste... like a cuppasoup :p I think after all this time, having so many sweet shakes I really have been looking for something different and the fact that it is a bit of a savoury taste mmmmmmm so next weeks supply is going to have to be 10 choco shakes, 2 chicken soups and then 1 strawberry and 1 vanilla just to mix things up! :p Never again will I tread near the flapjacks, unless I am feeling a little suicidal or so ;)

Thank you for your reply!! It helped a lot! Second day went okay, Although I want to comfort eat so badly! I'm 21 and experienced a seriously bad bereavement recently so food is my only pleasure in life! But like you I'm thinking of the beach body I'm after!!

What's the flap jacks like? X

Bubz I hated it lol but then mb i didnt make it right lol im gonna come off 2 july coz going away 6 july for 2 weeks then all being well go back on for 4 weeks on Mon 22July. Im gonna have to do the dreaded 1st week agsin

Yeah after day 5 water becomes ur new best friend:)

Your welcome Nbignell, and if you want a summary of the flapjacks just look at the previous posts on this thread... I tried them for the first time this week. I make no joke when I say it is literally chewing cardboard, i've never eaten anything that reminds me more of cardboard! lol if you are ever going to risk trying it, i'd give you the wise advice of doing what busymum does and eat it over an hour period, literally just eating little tiny bits at a time with lots of water but in my opinion it's not worth it!

The hunger pangs do go, like how you feel the first week will calm down... and you will find yourself not hungry. it's like that feeling of when you have eaten a good meal and you feel satisfied, your body isn't in that 'I need food right now!!' mode but i'm gonna be straight with you here that you will still get cravings for certain foods and temptations, this is where the willpower comes in - and if you manage it well it will actually change your life. Be proud of yourself for not eating whilst the whole environment scoffs away and fills their livers up with glycerol! I would suggest watching the Lipotrim video on youtube just to remind yourself of how your body is living now off your fat and that it will disappear! It's a fantastic feeling and yes, I like you have always had a food-emotion link, so when difficult times occur we seem to turn to food... I suppose in many ways it's better than turning to alcohol or drugs or worse, but getting that body you have always wanted... imagine eating that same food when you look good? I already know the restuarant I want to go to, the food I want to eat, the countries I want to visit... so this hard work now will pay off god willing :) keep at it!

Oh where you off to Debbie? and yes quite rightly said, drink lots of water and make it your best friend it will help you get through!

Bubz a week in Brighton and week in Eastbourne:)

How did you gwt on today Bubz:scale:

OOOOooo brighton and eastbourne, that is fantastic you will have a great time :) I miss Kent I trained there and worked for the NHS down there for my first ever psychological job! I used to travel down to hastings beach on the odd weekend it was fantastic :D enjoy yourself and feed the sealgulls so you don't eat all them chips haha :p

Hey good news for me (us!) as it's day 14, OMG wooohooo check us out doing 2 weeks! Once I have passed week 3 that's it I am smooth sailing till week 12 iA! lol oh and I lost 7.5lbs! :O :D

When is yours dear, tomorrow right? how you been faring anyway?? is your weigh in tomorrow?

Yesh mines tomorrow:) we stayed in a Haven park near Hastings it wasnt great. Bexhill is lovely. WELL DONE YOU :) yeah how good are we starting our third week.

Bubz gutted last week she read the scales wrong and it was 11st 7lbs not 11st 7oz and I had asked her to double check last week as I had thought it was wrong :sigh: on a brighter note on my (us) 2nd week I lost 5lbs :) so all in all a total of 9lbs lsot in 2 weeks :clap:

Back