Fat boy starts today!

Im halfway through week four now and doing alright, I love Ketosis too Bubz, it keeps the hunger at bay pretty well.
The scary bit will be coming off this, but I am sure we will all cope.

Lindo - When you come off and do your refeed deffo do Mainteance for a few weeks, the shakes are quite nice as is the caramel bar not like the flapjack on the TFR as my lipomate Bubz can confirm :sick0019: I have 2 a day and a meal, though on Monday I am going back on TFR for a few weeks. Welcome aboard the Lipo express chooo choooo

Hey Debbie, since you have entered the world of maintainance, you must tell us... is the summer fruits shake better than the chocolate milkshake? Is it better than the deliciously scrumptious flapjack? haha!

Hey Lindo, well done on ploughing through your first month! It's amazing because it feels like only yesterday that I read your first post, and now you are 4 weeks into it - it shocks me how quickly time flies by! but one month down, and you are well on your way... :) Haha I can't wait to come off! However LT is definately the best diet out there!

Kay, we should surely celebrate once you get to that half way marker! Enjoy yourself at the ascot and wear one of those big hats to protect you from the sun! lol for some reason I haven't really noticed the heat as being that bad, the worst of it is when I get into my car and it's like a sauna!
Bubz mate the Summer Fruits is lovely and the caramel bar is deffo not like the I can barely say it Flapjack pukeeeeeeeeee :sick0019: :spit: This week as I am back at work I have had my cereal and toast in the morning and a shake at lunch time and in the evening Ive had either a wee salad (saying wee is a Belfast thing) or another shake. The chemist gives you samples of the maintenance products to try. The Veg soup was pure green putridness, the choc whip desert (it smade with milk) was lovely as was the caramel bar

chooo chooo all aboard the lipotrim express! Lol I am really glad to hear this caramel bar is quite nice, I really hope I like it because if so I will carry loads of them around with me to help throughout the day! Do you have it instead of a meal? Aww you seem well comfortable on the maintainance stage, I can't wait to come off and join you! So with the maintainance formulas, do they work out cheaper weekly as I am guessing you won't need as many of them?

chooo chooo all aboard the lipotrim express! Lol I am really glad to hear this caramel bar is quite nice, I really hope I like it because if so I will carry loads of them around with me to help throughout the day! Do you have it instead of a meal? Aww you seem well comfortable on the maintainance stage, I can't wait to come off and join you! So with the maintainance formulas, do they work out cheaper weekly as I am guessing you won't need as many of them?

All aboard tickets plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :Na_Na_Na_Na: Yeah they are cheaper though saying that we pay over the odds here as we arent on the mainland as my TFR is £45 a week, yep the bars are a meal and they do fill you but you have to have a good ole gulp of water with them. As I get paid on Monday Im getting my weeks woth of TFR shakes but hey sure I did more than 2 weeks before so it should be a dawdle eh lol :8855:

That's a good point you make - water, this is something I need to take with me once LT is over, sticking to drinking 2litres a day, which I think will be manageable when you have spend so long drinking it anyway! lol it truely is my best friend! Can't wait to try the summer fruits drink and caramel bar now :D and yeah you will find TFR a breeze as you did loads before anyway! LT can be a little bit costly here, I pay 48quid a week but then again their rationale is that you would probably spend that amount on food, and to be honest when I was eating junk food I probably spent way more, I have so much more money now that I don't stop every two seconds to eat! It is so humbling and amazing to see how the body can live off it's fat for so long, LT should be prescribed nationally I think! People spend so much money on other methods to loose weight but this is definately the most effective! Can't wait to get off the diet and back on my bike :p

That's a good point you make - water, this is something I need to take with me once LT is over, sticking to drinking 2litres a day, which I think will be manageable when you have spend so long drinking it anyway! lol it truely is my best friend! Can't wait to try the summer fruits drink and caramel bar now :D and yeah you will find TFR a breeze as you did loads before anyway! LT can be a little bit costly here, I pay 48quid a week but then again their rationale is that you would probably spend that amount on food, and to be honest when I was eating junk food I probably spent way more, I have so much more money now that I don't stop every two seconds to eat! It is so humbling and amazing to see how the body can live off it's fat for so long, LT should be prescribed nationally I think! People spend so much money on other methods to loose weight but this is definately the most effective! Can't wait to get off the diet and back on my bike :p

True bout the cost, though me and saving money are deffo not 2 things that go well together unlike cheese and onion. When I go food shopping I always buy more than we need, prob as when we were kids my mum struggled and as they say we had the rough of the house so part of me fears we dont have enough food, though the saving for what I spent on Diet Coke covers my LT lol :greenapple:

lol, yeah sometimes habits die hard but I bet whoever used to sell you diet coke probably is thinking "WHY DO I HAVE ALL THESE CRATES OF DIET COKE!?!?!?" haha, unless you buy it from Tesco in which they don't care as they sell about 1000 bottles a day! :p

lol, yeah sometimes habits die hard but I bet whoever used to sell you diet coke probably is thinking "WHY DO I HAVE ALL THESE CRATES OF DIET COKE!?!?!?" haha, unless you buy it from Tesco in which they don't care as they sell about 1000 bottles a day! :p

Everyone in work used to steffi graff at me because I knew the price of Diet Coke within a 50 mile radius

Lol, it's so good that all the money you saved on diet coke goes towards LT! it's like the best swap ever, do you miss diet coke? or like, when you had it on holiday... did you still feel the same when you had it? and is there a danger of you ever going back to it?

Yea i miss it lime mad but dont wsnna go back to being an addict lol thats y i wanna go back on tfr as i was more disciplined

Hey folks! Hope you are all doing well! Debbie don't worry you wont' become an addict! I am a bit happy and sad to say that I will be coming off LT for the next 2 weeks, i'm finding it a bit of a drag with the fasting month and therefore I have decided that I will take a short break and come back after 2 weeks with a fresh new outlook! Hope you all do well and keep loosing, and all the best to you on Monday when you restart debs! See you all in less than 14 days :D

See u wen ur back Bubz :) yep bsck on tomorro

Good luck with your two off weeks Bubz! Sounds like it's exactly what you need! :) Speak to you when you get back, all refreshed and ready to take on TFR again for a while. You've done so well, you should be so proud x

hahah helloooooo Kay and everyone! How are you doing? Yes I know my planned break from Lipotrim lasted longer than expected :( I have been a little broke so had to wait to restart but good news I will be starting again from this coming monday, to be honest I stopped lipotrim with the intention of restarting and therefore I haven't even been eating great but what I have noticed is that I have been eating in normal proportion! Anyway how ar4e you lot getting on? I actually miss the diet... silly as it sounds, once you start eating you don't see the progress and although LT is hard, it's really nice seeing the lbs drop off week by week!

Welcome back chum xxx Missed ya lol i had a week off as well so back on Monday

Welcome back!!

I can understand missing the diet! I love seeing the scales go down every week!

I'm currently contemplating having a few weeks off to do some exercise and try and tone up before I loose any more (really worried about loose skin and its starting to happen...) but not sure yet! Going to see what the pharmacist suggests tomorrow at weigh in. Have a feeling I'll miss the diet too but also desperate to do some exercise and I just don't have the energy right now :(

You'll see those scales go back down again in no time at all, just think you're over halfway so not as much left to go at all! yippee!! xx

Hehe awww thank you Debbie and Kay I missed you too! Ok so day 1 again, whoa! I have already started turning down food, gosh it feels weird but I do want this more than food anyday! Debbie did you just start the Monday that has gone? and Kay do you think you could do a bit of light exercise on the diet or are the energy levels pretty low? in which case yeah i'd agree speak to your pharmacist and see what they say :) all the best to you either way. Wooohoo onboard the LipoExpress, next stop - handsome land! lol

Hehe awww thank you Debbie and Kay I missed you too! Ok so day 1 again, whoa! I have already started turning down food, gosh it feels weird but I do want this more than food anyday! Debbie did you just start the Monday that has gone? and Kay do you think you could do a bit of light exercise on the diet or are the energy levels pretty low? in which case yeah i'd agree speak to your pharmacist and see what they say :) all the best to you either way. Wooohoo onboard the LipoExpress, next stop - handsome land! lol

Hiya chum No started today had a calcium intravenous injection on Friday 23rd and they recommended I ate food due to the aches and pains from the side effects. Like you was looking forward to getting back on the Lipo Express toot toot. Too much temptation when you know you can eat lol

Never believe it, one of my good friends is going back to Jordan so I had to go out with him yesterday and have a farewell meal :( so I have to start today, lol I know it's only one day but i'm one of those black and white visioned people that likes to start everything on a specific day or on the dot of a specific time haha so starting on a Tuesday sucks for me, Debbie you have the 1 day lead! How is it going? I just rang my pharmacist and booked my weigh in for next Tues, no there is no turning back. You are absolutely right Deb, once you start eating gosh it's well hard to get back onto the diet, I am praying that after the first few days I can get into the swing of things again. Doing LT first time round is deffo the easiest as you are so excited and don't know what to expect, but here we go anyway I am looking forward to another round. Managed 6 weeks last time, this time 8 weeks and I'm done!

Back