fat fighting

LeaE

Gold Member
well started yesterday on ss and had my 1st weigh in

start weight 19st 7lbs
clothes size 20/22
motivation = my birthday photos i look awful

well here goes nothing xx or hopefully here goes my fatty bits lumps and bumps

Good luck, I have just started too :) .. Week 1 10lbs loss so stick at it because a week a go I would have never believed that today I would be 10lbs lighter :) xx

Thank u guys x it's been hard as I'm working nights but yr words and weight loss help x

LeaE said:
well started yesterday on ss and had my 1st weigh in

start weight 19st 7lbs
clothes size 20/22
motivation = my birthday photos i look awful

well here goes nothing xx or hopefully here goes my fatty bits lumps and bumps

Good luck... When the weight starts falling off you will feel so proud of yourself and happy :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thank u for the well wishes I'm just upset as I seem to have lost my blog !

Blooming heck just been checking my bmi and to be normal I have to lose 9 stone at least wow that's a massive goal ! So I think I will start with a goal of 4st 7 lbs and take it from there but even that seems a million miles away wow I have some work to do pretty scary if u ask me

Blooming heck just been checking my bmi and to be normal I have to lose 9 stone at least wow that's a massive goal ! So I think I will start with a goal of 4st 7 lbs and take it from there but even that seems a million miles away wow I have some work to do pretty scary if u ask me

Well I want to lose about 5 stone (4 and a bit now after my first week) so how about we spur eachother on and get rid of this 4 stone together.. And as for million miles away, I keep thinking not too long ago I was buying and wrapping Christmas presents and all of a sudden it's April, the next four months is going to fly by trust me & you'll be four stone lighter :) Stay focused hunny xx

Good luck, take each stone at a time, i have seven to loose but try not to think about it like that

Ah good point jayla and yes that would be lovely x I have just woke up after my night shift snooze and feel a little more relaxed about it all x so tell me about u Hun x

Yes very true Mario x good luck with your weightloss and make sure u keep me updated on it xxx

Well feels like day 3 as with working nights I have done 48 hrs and been awake but really it's day 2 ha ha rest of the week should be easier as I'm wrking days but dreding Easter and the school holidays x I do feel less bloated I must admit so that's good just sick of weeing ! As I have had alot of time to think I have even thought about clothes omg hopefully they won't fit me much longer but means I will have nothing to wear !! Might have to try altering them and shopping at primarny as not to spend too much x jeans black trousers are essential !!!! My bf has been supportive so far but I must admit I'm ratty but already ppl have started the negative comments on this diet and it's so draining but was to be expected my mums started ww so least I'm dieting with someone x I think about this diet and weight loss all the time so so glad to have this to write all my thoughts even though it's ramble and stupid stuff just helps me think and get me head around it x anyway roll on tomorrow and desperately can't wait for this weekend to be over x good luck to anyone who reads this x it is such a hard diet and I think everyone who sticks with it deserves a pat on the back x mmmm oh and mild headache has kicked in so something's going the right way x

Hey LeaE, well done, I couldn't do it and work nights I don't think, so well done you.. Being the sad person that I am lol I have kept clothes from when I was a size 8 up until now a 14, so I can't wait to start wearing the smaller sizes, but buying from primarny is a great idea - can't go wrong there. Cheap enough and does the job! I've had an alright day today myself, managed to sit through a work leaving meal for one of my colleagues at the most gorgeous italian restraurant, and I managed to drink 2 litres of water whilst there, so I'm quite proud of myself :D This diet is definitely getting easier and the days go so fast as well, I can't believe it will be day 10 tomorrow.. Good luck with the rest of the week hun x

Thank u jayla and day 10 well done u but even more so well done on avoiding eating at the Italian x isn't it odd that at the start of this diet the days seem to drag mind doesn't help doing night but after your 1st wi they fly x saving yr skinny clothes is quite a good inspiration I might buy a pair of 16s and hang them up in my room to push me to get into them (I'm a size 20/22) mmmmm good idea I think but prob won't get me to take them off if I get into them ha ha I'm a right loser aren't I but I just want to be able to buy nice clothes from any shop x

Thank u jayla and day 10 well done u but even more so well done on avoiding eating at the Italian x isn't it odd that at the start of this diet the days seem to drag mind doesn't help doing night but after your 1st wi they fly x saving yr skinny clothes is quite a good inspiration I might buy a pair of 16s and hang them up in my room to push me to get into them (I'm a size 20/22) mmmmm good idea I think but prob won't get me to take them off if I get into them ha ha I'm a right loser aren't I but I just want to be able to buy nice clothes from any shop x

Yes me too, I can't wait to start wearing (and living) in clothes that fit again.. It's definitely a very good motivation. To be quite honest with you my size 14's are only just starting to fit as they should, so clearly I wasn't quite honest with myself before I must have looked a right heffer squeezing into clothes that were too small. I have natural 36GG boobs as well, they were 34GG when I was a size 8/10 so I'm hoping they don't disappear with this weight loss and turn into socks as they didn't grow when my weight increased. My CDC reckons they weigh a fair bit so could be why I weighed more more than previously thought at my dreaded first weigh in.. I hope so but if that's the case I'm changing my goal weight to 10 stone because I only want to be a size 10, when I was a size 8 I looked ill especially with these stupid boobs. I think if I save enough for a boob reduction then 9/8 stone will probably be an alright weight though - but I can't save for a holiday right now with all my bills let alone a new pair of boobs.. If it's not one thing it's the other with me lol.. Anyway we'll soon be slim & happy so I'll deal with the issue of the boobs then lol.. How is today going? x

I love reading your posts x today is fine x I swear I have shrunk x the bit under my boobs it's smaller I swear lol I have big boobs too and always do even when I am smaller not quite as big as u though mine are a ee but I like having a big pair as it gives me shape and takes attention away from my fat body lmao xxx if I do slim down I was worrying about spare skin and looks like I will be saving also that or putting a convincing performance on at the GPs to try see if the NHS will help x well I have only had one shake today so far so I'm obviously not as hungry I really want to try making popadoms if that's how u spell it have you made them yet ? You need an oriental soup so I will get one on Sunday x how has your day been have you been working x

Aw lol thanks, at least someone loves them lol.. My partner needs to take a leaf out of your book, he often rolls his eyes when I go off rambling haha.. Yes, I've only had one shake too and it's 5pm I've been naughty today, so I need to shove one down me now. Yes unfortunately working today, but off Friday and Monday I can't wait lol even though I have a weekend of cooking for the other halfs birthday.. I'm cooking lots on sunday - rice and peas, fried chicken, jerk chicken, beef chowmein, potatoe salad, coleslaw etc (west indian style so loads of spices, sugar and honey tut tut) and I'm so upset that I can't tuck in :( oh what I would do for even a little of it, I'm not even hungry but my mouth is watering right now just thinking about it and I would eat it just because I know it's delicious - there goes my physocological food issues again.. I haven't tried the popadoms, please explain I didn't know we were allowed x

Ah well apparently u mix up some oriental soup into a paste put it on baking paper and pop it in the microwave there is a thread in the forum about it x wow can't believe u are cooking all that I would refuse I'm afraid and order in for them then go for a walk x found some old size clothes out today so I have an aim to get into them lol x wish I had a fast forward button lol x glad yr day went well though x

Ah well apparently u mix up some oriental soup into a paste put it on baking paper and pop it in the microwave there is a thread in the forum about it x wow can't believe u are cooking all that I would refuse I'm afraid and order in for them then go for a walk x found some old size clothes out today so I have an aim to get into them lol x wish I had a fast forward button lol x glad yr day went well though x

Oh wow, long live the clever cloggs who worked that one out lol - popadum sometime next week here I come :) And yes, I wish I could but Easter Sunday only comes round once a year and I just keep telling myself that food does not define me so I can beat the temptation and at least enjoy cooking it whilst I'm at it... Ohh if you ever come across a fast forward button please let me have a turn pushing it :giggle:.. How have you managed your water today? x

Waters been fine actually and today has been great best so far I'm abit cold though so all snuggled up in my onesie x hope your days been good and let me know when u try the popadum xc night sugar will catch up tomoz roll on day 4 x

Back