fat fighting

Well it's the start of day 4 and I had my banana shake and a glass of water and feeling pretty positive about it all x I'm only working until 12 so the morning will be easy as I won't have time to think x yesterday was a real turn around as I found my diary and I am starting to get back to where I was before although still have plenty to lose but smaller well fitting clothes are souring me on x any how will catch up later how are you getting on today jayla ? Having her posts to read have helped and dieting with someone who understands really help x

Aw ta LeaE, same goes to you sweetheart. :hug99: I've just got out of bed myself, feel extremely rough, throat is sore, temp is sky high and my nose is running like a tap.. I'm still going to troop on with this diet though, just wondering if taking any meds will affect it. It isn't nice being ill - must be the sudden change in weather.. I'm about to have a glass of water myself as I'm not so good with the whole water thing, but I'm trying.. Good luck with day 4 chook xx

Ah sorry that u feel ill hope u feel better soon x today's been fine for me x

Ah I think I have been dumped by jayla my buddy so haven't got much support at the moment x everyone who knows me just says negative comments about the diet and it's hard enough without them x day 5 today and I'm ok x I'm not hungry or anything so that's good x I had a quick shake this am before work and choc orange for dinner so whhooooo what shall I have for tea x anyway 2 more days until weigh in I can't wait x

Oh sweetheart, of course not I'm always here for support, although I'm in need to some at the moment too.. Feeling like **** and very emotional and I don't know why :( I've got my weigh in tomorrow morning but even that isn't cheering me up. Honestly I am not a down person, at least not very often, don't know what's wrong with me.. And as for people and their negative comments, I don't understand it - if people focused on themselves instead of everybody else then they'd probably get more done in life, miserable sods... You hang in there sweety you're doing great and I'm always here for support, only a post away lol xx

LeaE said:
Thank u guys x it's been hard as I'm working nights but yr words and weight loss help x

I work nights too it's so hard during the night and easy in the day. I'm on day 3 and I've already lost 5lbs :) can't believe it I'm loving the cd. My start weight is 11stone 10lbs so happy with the 5lb already. Good luck in at work most nights if you ever wanna chat :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jayla I'm the same I don't know about u but this diet has put me on an emotional roller coaster this morning I felt fab on to of the world yet tonight I feel really low and emotional x I'm not sure why though as its not time of the month x oh well I went in the bath for a long soak while kids and bf had tea with lots of bubbles and it warmed me up as I have been freezing today all day x I had to go shopping for a new mop and just dragged my feet round the shops lol god I'm miserable I am not helping you much am I x on a plus note I weighted myself on my scales this morning and I was 261 lbs my scales weigh lighter than my CDCs but still means I have lost and gave me abit of a boost spesh considering I weigh 273lbs on hers which is a difference of 12 lbs but like I said hers weigh heavier so know I won't have lost that much x but all in the right direction x it's the wedding on the 1st of June and I just hope I lose a good decent noticeable amount by then which is about 7 weeks away but couldn't even guess what I can lose by then do u know x

Renea84 thank u for reading and posting and its nice to hear someone else has to struggle nights o. This diet so pls pls pls post to me to keep me going and hopefully I can do the same for u 2 x I did my day 1 and 2 on night which looking back wasn't the best idea but I just got it in my head I was starting the minute I got weighed and got my cd products how are u anyhow how are u finding the diet x

I'm really enjoying it so far. I havnt got a consultant though I brought my products cheap online off someone that had done cd and reached there target. I've got 2 weeks worth and then I shall see a consultant I think. I've already lost 5lbs in 3 days :) im do pleased. I do my weigh in on my wii fit. I'm on nights all weekend and have been the last 2 days. I've just been trying to keep myself busy. I can't wait to loose my 2 stone. I don't think it's gonna take me long. YEAH x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am so pleased for u that's great news x u sound so positive and like u really have got yr head around it so nothing can stop u x how's the night shift going x hope they aren't ordering in lol

Good luck LeaE,
you`ll find lots of motivation in here and some lovely people who`ll support you
you can do this, stay strong and think how much healthier you`ll feel as the lbs start to drop off

kaz :)

thank u kaz xx u too x keep popping by from time to time to give me that push x u seem to be doing really well x

well you all wouldnt believe my day ! we went swimming in barnsley as i was just about to get in the ppol i came on my period ! no tampons mmm so i bought some ! disaster avoided then as i was a bad planner and only had one shake so far today i swam and played and i went extreamly faint my eyes blacked out ! so downed some water ! disaster number 2 avioded then on the way home on the motorway may i add my exhaust fell off my car omg and we were miles away from home soooo i whipped off my bra burnt out the wires and used it to tie the exhaust up allong with my little girls shoe laces and we got home ! disaster 3 sofened but not sorted until the mechanics are back at work tuesday omg Im now home and usually after such stress i would give in especially given my unpredictable emotions atm x and to make matters even more testing my bf and kids just ordered a chinese wow talk about a testing day ! well onwards and upwards !

well you all wouldnt believe my day ! we went swimming in barnsley as i was just about to get in the ppol i came on my period ! no tampons mmm so i bought some ! disaster avoided then as i was a bad planner and only had one shake so far today i swam and played and i went extreamly faint my eyes blacked out ! so downed some water ! disaster number 2 avioded then on the way home on the motorway may i add my exhaust fell off my car omg and we were miles away from home soooo i whipped off my bra burnt out the wires and used it to tie the exhaust up allong with my little girls shoe laces and we got home ! disaster 3 sofened but not sorted until the mechanics are back at work tuesday omg Im now home and usually after such stress i would give in especially given my unpredictable emotions atm x and to make matters even more testing my bf and kids just ordered a chinese wow talk about a testing day ! well onwards and upwards !

Oh my LeaH, you've had an awful day, big hug hunny. Genius about the bra lol - I'm sorry but that did make me giggle. It's nearly 1am and I've just finished preparing all the food for tomorrow or should I say later on since it's after 12 - oh yeah that reminds me Happy Easter! I'm going to treat myself to a liquid easter egg later on (otherwise known as choc mint shake lol) .. Pity about your day hun, but glad everything worked out in the end and you and your girls got home safe and good on you for the positive attitude. Isn't it your weigh in today? You excited?xx

Wow jayla your so sting dealing with all that food and not eating it I'm do proud xx hope today goes well for you and the appreciate all u are doing spesh while not eating yourself x yes yesterday was a mare but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger xxx and you are correct it's wi at 3.30 today and my knees are now sore from being on them praying for a good weight loss x good luck with today love xxxx here if u need me xx

Oh my lord, thats quite a day. You must be quite chilled to cope so well with all of that !

Just wanted to say good luck with your weigh in, The results make it all worth while x x x

Funny I'm not I'm pretty feisty but thought I better keep a level head 1 so I deal with it as my 2 girls were in the car and 2 soni stick on this diet xc and thank u good luck to u too keep popping by x how are u getting on x lost ? It's my 1st wi so abit nervous now x

whoop i survived a week on this diet whoop whoop and i know its pathetic but im bloody proud x had my weigh in which has been great as keeped me motivated with it being easter yeah x I lost 10lbs and an inch off my waist so pretty happy x I bought a shaker today to make doing this diet on the go abit easier and i made a popadom out of a oriental chilli soup and really enjoyed it was nice it felt like a little bit of luxury spesh been easter and not been able to have a bit of chocolate x anyway todays been great just a shame im on nights tonight and tomorrow but after yesterdays downs its nice to have an up day he he he my cousin starts the diet tomorrow so least she will motivate me abit well thats if she sticks with it she has 3 stone to lose so hope she does in time for the wedding x I dont think i will reach my 1st goal of 4st 7lbs by the 1st of june but im going to give it a dam good try x at work tonight im going to try and get some urine sticks as there is something satisfying about seeing your in ketosis x anyway 1 week down bring on week 2 x

Well done hunny - very proud of you! Defo bring on week 2 you're doing so well :) x

How did yesterday go jayla

Back