fat fighting

hi is it ok if i join i had my first weigh in today and lost 8lbs but this has to b the hardest diet ever lol i seem to have spent the last few days in bed as all my friends have been meeting for meals so cant go, anything on telly seems to b about food and every advert is food lol, i went out with my friends sat night clubbing only drinking tap water what an experiance never again it was awful on the plus side in my tv free bedroom im reading alot of books and no where near the kitchen so that helps. i learnt aswell that i have to have tetras as they do taste ok and also no faffing about making them and washing up after lol so any inspiration or support would b great xx

Course sv the more the better x you are right this is the hardest ever but having friends on here really does help just hope I don't bore everyone to death with my rambles x 8lbs that's great you must be so pleased how much u planning on losing x it's my day 8 too so least we are in the same stage x I have to agree this diet is so unsocial it's radic but I'm just thinking thin lol xc

hi well i need to loose nearly 10 stone to be normal weight so half my body weight ahh how about u? xx

your right about it being an antisocial diet but im just thinking i can party when im thin an look fab lol xx

sv1711 said:
hi well i need to loose nearly 10 stone to be normal weight so half my body weight ahh how about u? xx

Ive got 4 stone to loose but doing in 1 stone stages and seeing how that goes and seeing how it feels.
There are so many inspirational members on here with blogs and diaries and they have been in the same position as you. Thru determination and support they have got to their goal :)
All the best on your journey x

Ah that's great as we have a similar amount to lose x I'm going for 4st 7lbs first off as then I can split my major goal without it being too scary then we go from there x u joining me ?

LeaE said:
Ah that's great as we have a similar amount to lose x I'm going for 4st 7lbs first off as then I can split my major goal without it being too scary then we go from there x u joining me ?

Hell yeah lol.... We will go on to eat healthier, exercise more and happy :)

How are u getting on so far ?

Hey LeaH, sorry hun been away for a couple of days, works driving me mad. Sunday was alright, I cooked all day and looked after my new born niece whilst everyone else ate so it wasn't too bad, plus there were so many people that I was literally running around serving everyone so I didn't mind or even notice that I wasn't eating as well. First day back to work today & literally everyone noticed the weight loss, so I'm happy. Going to try and walk home every day this week and do an hour at the gym as well so I can go for a 5lb loss this week. I know it's coming off fast, but sometimes it doesn't seem like it's coming off fast enough :( .. Hanging in there though, how have you been? x

I'm fine thank u think I'm finally settling into this now I'm on day 9 but my life is just living for Sunday's ATM x I survived Easter and haven't cheated and all in all I'm fine with it x I must admit though I'm abit over whelmed by how much I have to lose its freaking me out abit x I totally get what you say no matter how fast you lose it it's never fast enough your always willing more and more to come off and for me I just can't wait to feel abit slimmer ATM I feel fatter than I ever have not sure if it's because I'm on ladies week or if it's because I'm concentrating on it more but I just can't wait not to feel like this x also I was a bit disheartened that other ppl on here can tell in there clothes that they have lost and I can't xxxx moan moan moan lol anyway I'm so v proud you survived all that temptation and I'm impressed at your strength and will power x

well its day 10 and yesterday and today i dont feel any thinner x Its hard as many ppl on here do after a short time but i dont infact i feel fatter than ever hope its because its the time of the month and im hoping that ends soon xx im not detered though im still on this 100% as i have to lose weight sticking to this either way and any weight off is some weight off and better than what i was x Its been really hard as im upset with my friend atm x Over the past year i have been there for her as she was single i always made sure i didnt leave her out and that i was thereto support her ! now she has met a guy and she has just screwed me over tbh i havent seen her in over a month she blagged off coming to my bday and well quite frankly she has made me feel betrayed ! this put me on abit of a downer as i find it hard to loe someone i love but im trying not to hink about it a great deal as stuff like this could knock you off this diet ad its not happening x i weigh myself in a morning now and i havent lost in 2 days i checked my pee and its only very mild ketosis which i dont understand as i havent changed what i am doing at all but oh well like i said im still sticking with this as i want to be a size 14 I will be happy when im a 16 tbh but i would like to aim for a 14 x my mum was dieting but saw her yesterday and she had McDs and had eaten an easter egg so i guess not x maybe the time isnt right for her right now I think when i have done this a few weeks and she can see a change in me she will come do this with me x I dont blame anyone for me being fat as i believe we make our own choices in life but my mum has a real bad relationship with food and i feel i was influenced this from a very young age x i have always been fat and i can remember when i was young on a friday night my mum would buy loads of choc and junk in and we would gorge out on it ! she has always been a yoyo dieter and so have i again from a v young age and she put me on diets from about the age of 8 but they would never last ! This in turn scares me as i deff dont want that for my children so it makes me really concious ! we go to my mums for fish and chips on a friday and she pushes sweets and treats on them even when they say they dont want them i even butt in and say no she said she isnt bothered of which she over rides me and continues to hound them about having something ! Thankfully they arent here on a friday anymore as they have a seaside house to go to so it removes that problem x
well here i am on day 10 and on day 2 i would have never thought i would be here x many ppl say on here that time flies on this diet but it hasnt for me x i think its because i cant wait to have done a month 4 months 7 months on this diet so to be only in week 2 it all just seems a million miles away spesh as u cant tell i have lost a ounce yet x my bf doesnt notice a change in me even if i lost 4 stone but its a drive as i know the min he sees a change i will have lost alot and def must look different x Had porridge this morning and it made a nice change although i blow it up all over the microwave so lost some cals there x x
Read a diary of a woman on here that worked with a complete witch at work who knocked her throughout al her cd journey and i think hats sad ! why would anyone not be pleased for someone making such a positive change to there life i honestly wish i had her number so i could ring that nasty lady and give her exactly what for ! I think ppl just feel threatened by fatppl losing weight and jealous i have had some negative comments and i just think its pathetic x my theory is they feel comfortable while your fat as they dont feel they have as much of a problem but the min you start losing weight they feel thay might have to self reflect and they dont feel as safe​

Day 11 done can't wait for Sunday x

Well day 11 done whoop x had major cravings in meadowhall while the family ate KFC but I sipped water while thinking of all the clothes I had seen that I could never had x roll on tomorrow as after that it's week 2 done and weigh day x

LeaE said:
Blooming heck just been checking my bmi and to be normal I have to lose 9 stone at least wow that's a massive goal ! So I think I will start with a goal of 4st 7 lbs and take it from there but even that seems a million miles away wow I have some work to do pretty scary if u ask me

U and me both I have just started on Thursday 12th and I need to lose 9 stone but reading all the stories on here we can all do it long as we are determined

Hope so harassed mother bloody hope so lol

LeaE said:
Hope so harassed mother bloody hope so lol

U and me both lol did u take a before pic ? I have from day I started it gonna take a new one every stone I lose to see if I can see the difference

Back