Fat friend- What a week

Cheers Holly, thankfully nurofen had me back on track with an hour or so haha! x

hope you're having a good week miss, all this talk of curry has made me decide that at the end of the month i'm having an indian, yum yum! rewarding myself with food, i'm sure it's exactly NOT how you're meant to do it but i don't care. haha. x

Dont blame ya Colly, people on here might shoot me for saying this but i think you need a treat every now and then!!

My week aint going too bad thanks...although I was in the office at 8am yesterday and didnt get out till 8.30pm so loooong day!! Still managed to avoid the sandwich lady and her trolley full of sweets, choc, crisps and muffins!

How is veryone elses week going?? xx

well done on avoiding the trolley of goodies! your 9lb loss must really have boosted your willpower, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels apparently, not that i would know ;)

i've had a bit of a crap day food wise, not terrible but not great either but the thought of the weight loss is spurring me on to do better tomorrow.

my other half bought me viv westwood heels and they arrived today, they are bloody GORGEOUS. but not so much on the end of my tree trunks for legs. never mind, slim soon! :D

Westwood heels...wooo....you lucky lady!! I'm lucky if other half buys me a new pack of dusters haha! I am only kidding he isnt that bad. We got married in Jun and in Nov' he lost his job, only problem was because it was a smal independant company the owner just did a runner so he didn't get his owed wages or redundancy pay or anything, its been a struggle but we are coping, he has a part time job but had no luck finding anything full time yet. We have an employment tribunal on 12th Feb though so with any luck we will get the money he is owed. If he does I have a big treat in store apparently!

The 9lbs has spurred me on, not managing to eat all my WW points at the minute though because I am so busy at work so dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing?!

xx

hey chunky,

well done on the 9lbs - thats fantastic. dont feel like you are alone, i have alot of weight to lose as well, but everyone here is so welcoming and inspiring!
dont let your size put you off swimming, i hate walking so swimming is my best bet at exercise! I wear a size 30 costume and go to aqua fit on a tuesday, i might be the biggest person there, but im definately one of the most active and determined people, so just go for it.

mind you 45 mins tonight has done me in and im ready for my bed!

keep up the good work

x

Thanks 26, I might just do it, whats the worse that can happen.... someone laughs at me for being fat. Like that hasn't happened before lol. Dont even own a swimming costume though so think I will have to invest in one. i'll keep you posted! x

Westwood heels...wooo....you lucky lady!! I'm lucky if other half buys me a new pack of dusters haha! I am only kidding he isnt that bad. We got married in Jun and in Nov' he lost his job, only problem was because it was a smal independant company the owner just did a runner so he didn't get his owed wages or redundancy pay or anything, its been a struggle but we are coping, he has a part time job but had no luck finding anything full time yet. We have an employment tribunal on 12th Feb though so with any luck we will get the money he is owed. If he does I have a big treat in store apparently!

The 9lbs has spurred me on, not managing to eat all my WW points at the minute though because I am so busy at work so dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing?!

xx

sorry to hear about o/h losing his job- know how it feels to all of a sudden have that sort of change in your life, and it's bloody stressful! fingers crossed he gets the money he's owed and manages to find something else :)

i guess it's not a bad thing, cause you can save them up can't you? so you could have yourself something yummy to make up for it :)

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good day. I had another busy one at work today but thankfully day off tomorrow, first day off with no plans for ages. Little worried about gorging but got some prawns out and got a potato out ready to bake so hopefully that will fill me up easily on my points. Hubby knows how busy I have been for last few weeks at work and how stresssed I am about this interview coming up so came home to lamb shank, potato and veg, all within in my points as well as he checked please him!

Thanks for the kind words colly. Hopefully the tribunal will go well, not sure if the government are now liable for money, hope so otherwise we dont stand a chance of getting anything.

Having a relaxing evening tonight, Celeb BB and biggest loser and as no work tomorrow probably a glass of wine, bliss!! xx

aw lovely hubby, that's so sweet that he is so supportive of you. my other half is supportive to a degree but sometimes gets a bit funny about it, he seems to think that if i lose weight i'm going to stop wanting to be with him and run off with someone else! he's not a slim guy himself so think his mindset is that if i'm slim i'll want a slim man- so he has been known to try and tempt me with offers of a meal out and such!! he has nothing to worry about though, i like a man with padding! :)

I know exactl what you mean!! My guy is quite big too but keeps saying about having a day off the diet and stuff. Didnt think of it like that. Wont be letting go of him though, he is a pretty good egg bless him!

Found the way the way not to pig out on a day off....not get out of bed till 11! haha x

aw maybe inside he's thinking the same thing as my o/h! i remember last year i did cambridge diet, and he used to wait til i got home before he cooked his tea, even if it was really late i got in!! got in once and he started frying onions for hot dogs and it was bloody torture! no wonder i didn't last on cd lol, he got his own way that time but not this time! x

Men eh!! Deep down I suppose it shows they care and jealous, but we'll just have to keep giving them a talking to every now and then hehe!
x

i am glad that im not the only big person that love swimming. its deff the best exercise as there is no strain on your knees. been the first time this year today and loved it gonna go again morra. im going travelling in two weeks and wanna loose as much as possible before i go. am going to china so should be able to loose while im away especially since i cant use chop sticks ill prob starve.

I'm just going to crash in here because I've noticed your talking about swimming - I chickened out of going today, but reading what you've said has made me want to go now even more. I will be going tomorrow! Thanks for giving me a little more motivation! I particularly like this comment :D
thats the spirit... the way i see it is we are all there to work out right? and if they want to look under the water and watch my wobbly bits... well, then, im more worried about them than they ever will be about me being fat!

I think I might have to give it a go!! x

Ah but flutter it's the walking over to the pool which is the scary part! That said I do really enjoy swimming so I have to get over it at some point

i do think that fear is mostly in the head because once i am in the pool swimming i dont notice any one getting in or out so how many people notice me? and deffo invest i a swim dress or shorts its amazing how much more comfortable a little extra material can make you feel x

i wish i had some of you ladies local to go swimming with! x

Back