**Fat**Friends**

aw bless!

I think staying busy is a must! i'm worried about the weekend as its when i used to eat waay too much junk so i'm going to pull out my jewellery making stuff and get going on that.

Im doing SS+ so 3 shakes with a small meal and ive added a tiny dash of milk to my teas only cause Im sick of water but I think if the scales havent moved in the morning I'll drop the milk because thats the only thing Ive changed this week xx

Just back quick , I have just read a post from KD that is helpful

spaminator.gif

http://www.minimins.com/members/78-kd-albums.html

Diet: Was Cambridge, now maintaining

Cambridge actually prefer people do do 810 every 5th week, though some don't feel ready for it then, or week 6/7/8/9 etc

12 weeks of SS or SS+ is the absolute maximum...not to be passed....do not pass go.... get extra protein in stage. Your body will thank you for it :)

aw bless!

I think staying busy is a must! i'm worried about the weekend as its when i used to eat waay too much junk so i'm going to pull out my jewellery making stuff and get going on that.

Evenings are the hardest for me when the kids are in bed. i get bored and will sit and eat loads.

Yeah and me, especially having to cook tea for the OH and do the pack lunches. Boo :(

I know i did my sons lil pack up for nursery this morning i could of ate it lol.feeling better and more focussed than i did yesterday.
how are you feeling?

Just tried the original porridge :yuk: don't know if i'm going to last much longer on this diet

End of day 3, just sneaked a new potato of OH's plate. Naughty, naughty!

Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in, am starting to wonder how I am going to find the motivation to keep at this though? It's hard work!

Ciara stick with it, it will be worth it. Know how you are feeling though hun!

will keep going, just hope tomorrow is a better day

Keep at it girls.it will be worth it in the end.
Maybe you should move up to ss+ at least you will be getting some food. I might do that from next week.

i've cheated :(

i went for lunch and had chicken caeser salad - i only ate half the chicken and half the lettuce no sauce croutons or anything but feel bad!

i was a bit fed up as i seem to have put on 1 1/2 lbs since weigh in and ive been doing ss+ sun and tue. i have done a 4mile walk today as well as will be gutted if ive gained.

think il just need to jump back on it tomorrow 3 shakes and as much water as poss!! xxx

I find when I start eating, I can't stop! So SS+ is dangerous for me. I want CD to work for me, just want to get to 3 stone gone and then I'll reassess what I am doing.

i've cheated :(

i went for lunch and had chicken caeser salad - i only ate half the chicken and half the lettuce no sauce croutons or anything but feel bad!

i was a bit fed up as i seem to have put on 1 1/2 lbs since weigh in and ive been doing ss+ sun and tue. i have done a 4mile walk today as well as will be gutted if ive gained.

think il just need to jump back on it tomorrow 3 shakes and as much water as poss!! xxx

Well better to have a bit of chicken and lettuce rather than rubbish food!!
Just start tomorrow as another day.
When did you start?
Have you got a lot to lose?

Welcome to the group!!!!

i've been doing it for 2 1/2 weeks - i've lost 14lbs so far and wanted to lose 39lbs. I had a baby almost 6months ago and need to lose this to get to my goal where im a nice size 12/14 - just now i'm a 16-18 which isn't too bad i suppose as my 16's are all fitting now its just uncomfortable for me as i want to get to where i am comfortable xxx

Evening
Hi Jem , thats not so bad what you had to eat , also well done on the 4 miles .
Louise , aww its hard when they go full day to nursery , it upsets you and when they come out they've enjoyed it . I find the worst time on this diet the afternoon , battle with my food thoughts , battle to stay incontrol of why i have to say I must carry on with CD .
ciara , busy is a must, hey thats great with doing the Jewellery making , what are you about to make ?
dreamer , my way of thinking , if the loses slow drop something , I have milk in my coffee , i'll need another one before bed lol
cornishkez , new potato , ouch ouch lol , yes i see what your saying ... motivation to keep at this , really don't have no answer myself all i think is the day i'm on and dealing the food demons when they pop up in my head , i have thought on the long run of the diet , god its painful , gid , god lol
I will be busy Thursday , but i'll be here in spirit lol . My worst time is afternoons so hard , was shopping then , had a few dull moments but got over them , on for another day . night CDers lol

hi guys, im starting SS tomorrow and would love to join your group! my names Bev and i'm 24 from sheffield! i have a LOT to lose but looking forward to getting started and tackling the problem! :)

Welcome queen, you'll be amazed at how quickly you see results on cd. It's hard, very hard but also very rewarding. Good luck! Maybe start a diary in the diary section .

hi guys, im starting SS tomorrow and would love to join your group! my names Bev and i'm 24 from sheffield! i have a LOT to lose but looking forward to getting started and tackling the problem! :)

Welcome to the group!!!!!!!!!!!

Queenofthedamned i have got about the same amount of weight to lose. Hows your first day going?

MsJMC he really enjoyed nursery they said he was ever so good considering it was his first full day. But he was still a pain in the bum last night only got about 4 hours sleep am knackered lol.

Hows everyones day going?
Im on day 3 whoop whoop cant believe it!!!!!!

Back