**Fat**Friends**

Ho no Louise , sorry to hear that

MsJMC no he didnt sleep he is a terrible sleeper like me.
Day 3 was awful for me i had a blip and ate.got attacked by my ex he got arrested had the police at my house at 11 o clock last night so yea i would say day 3 was a disaster lol

Welcome to the group Tahira.

Anyway after my terrible day yesterday. today is another day and im 100% from now so hopefully will still have a good loss on tuesday!!!!
Fingers crossed

louise xx

Day 3 was very hard and day 4 for me , but to have that happen to you no wonder you ate , cos tahts what we would normaly do take it out on food when we were stressed .
Your boy is like my daughter she didn't start sleeping all night till she was 6 .
Can get you down as you feel the only time you have is when they are at nursery , we have the big 6 weeks coming , ouch , have to think of things to do that don't involove food , any ideas .
how are you louise ?

Oh no Louise are you ok?! (((hugs)))

I was invited to a wedding in September last night eep!! I bought a dress last year for a wedding which was a couple of sizes too small thinking i'd lose weight and get into it, i didn't of course. just wondering if i'll manage it this time!

Have a good day all

Ciara - There's no reason why you won't. Hang the dress up somewhere where you can see it all the time!

Louise - Hope your ok? I eat when I get stressed :( It's a habit we've had for years and won't break overnight. So don't feel guilty.

I went to my midweek weigh in and lost 6lbs! Which means I have gotten off the 4lbs I'd put on the week before from my blip. Just 2lbs more to go until I get into the next stone bracket. Haven't seen the 16's for about 4 years! Eek!

well done kez!!

I've printed out a picture of the dress and stuck it to the journal i write in so that I'll see it every day! fed up of always wearing boring trousers to weddings while everyone else is in lovely dresses! Hope thats all going to change :)

Same! I always wear black trousers for everything! I want to have the nerve to wear a nice dress or a colour other than black. And.....not feel like a pratt! :)

Well done Kez , another step closer , my bmi is 40.4 , so about the same to lose really .

Ciara , I have a wedding in aug 21st I think , hoping i'll be able to get into something that looks ok on me , won't be at goal by any means , at my sister wedding April I hated what I was wearing , and I remember going to a shop that sells big clothes thinking , I should not be here . I have no idea what I'll buy for that day , but won't spend alot as want to keep going down sizes .

Thanks guys i am ok just a bit upset and depressed that all this crap started again this is why i left him!!! He was on bail for attacking me before and turned up last night and ive just found out that the police have let him go!!! how is that fair?
anyway just got to get on with it aint i!!!

MsJMC lucky for me he can go to nursery through the summer holidays and he only goes on a monday and a wednesday . My 15 month old will be starting in march(ages) so when he goes it will just be me and my daughter till the next year.

Cornishkez i felt really bad last night after i even contemplated making myself sick but what would that achieve? nothing!!
i felt really ill after i ate and didnt even enjoy it to be honest so i wont be doing it again but i am going to move up to ss+ next week.
do you want me to put your midweek weigh in down or wait till your full week weigh in?

Ciara how much weight do you need to lose by september to fit into the dress?

Well done Kez , another step closer , my bmi is 40.4 , so about the same to lose really .

Ciara , I have a wedding in aug 21st I think , hoping i'll be able to get into something that looks ok on me , won't be at goal by any means , at my sister wedding April I hated what I was wearing , and I remember going to a shop that sells big clothes thinking , I should not be here . I have no idea what I'll buy for that day , but won't spend alot as want to keep going down sizes .

I had a wedding last september it was my brother in laws and all that side of the family are really skinny and i hated it i felt so uncomfortable i havent got any upcoming events but ive been single for a few months now and i want to be confident in myself to go out and have a good time and maybe meet somebody.
I dont want to be thin just to get someone to fancy me.even as i am i have never really been short on blokes (*not being big headed or anything) i have not been single in 9 years.
I just want to be confident in myself and be in a happy relationship without feeling self conscious all the time about things.
And i think as a fat person i have met the wrong sorts of blokes so hopefully as a thin person il meet Mr Right!!!!!

louise
You have your hands full , how old are they .
so you've been putting up with this with you ex for sometime , and I bet you've found it hard to diet with all this going on .
You must get some help from the police so he can't come near the house and also a number for the police in case he comes back .
How are the kids with all this going on , hugs xx

Louise
That made me laugh , you've not been short on blokes lol
I hear you , think you have to go with how your feeling and if you want slim tahts great , many benefits on slimming down .
Yes , you feel when your big you don't look good in anything and when people say , you look nice , you think its just a figure of speech nothing more .

My OH's family are all super slim as well. And all my family are overweight and as awful as it sounds I want to be the one to break the trend. My wedding is next July, so I want to be a size 14/16 by then. Which as long as I can stick to CD, should be easy to do.

I always said I'd do CD to lose the first 3 stone and then assess what I am going to do. R|eally I'd like to stay on CD for as long as possible, but not sure how long I will be able to stick it out, tbh?

Like msJMC said, get an injunction out on him. That way if he breaches it, he'll get arrested straight away. Have they asked if you want to press charges?

Don't worry about putting my midweek weigh in down, I'll report back with Mondays weigh in. I only go twice a week as I can't trust myself to go a whole week yet. I might do another week of midweek weigh ins and then try doing a whole week on my own! Scary!

What weight and sizes are people? My sister started CD last night and she is only a stone lighter than me, 2 inches shorter, but is 3 dress sizes smaller?! How does that work?

I'm 17st 1lb, 5'4" and a size 20 top and 22 bottom.

Just want to say how nice it is to have activity on here again. Over the past few months the people reporting in have dwindled and it really does make a difference having people to chat to!

louise
You have your hands full , how old are they .
so you've been putting up with this with you ex for sometime , and I bet you've found it hard to diet with all this going on .
You must get some help from the police so he can't come near the house and also a number for the police in case he comes back .
How are the kids with all this going on , hugs xx

i have two sons jaydon who is 2 and a half and bradley who is 15 months and a daughter ruby who is 3 months.
There good as gold they dont really give me much trouble other than the oldest! terrible twos!!!!
I have put u with this from my ex for about two years but everytime i thought he wont do it again and i didnt want the kids to be without there dad.
I have got a police alarm thats how i called them last night i just have to press a button and they come
and part of his bail conditions are that he is not allowed in the close that i live in and not aloud near me but he broke them and they have done nothing.
Luckily the kids where in bed yesterday when this happened.
When he is around there behaviour changes and i dont want them growing up to be like him so he wont be seeing them from now on unless supervised i cant trust him.

I find it fasinating how different we all are. I am 6ft tall and 22st 5lbs and a size 22 on top and 24 on bottom.

hi Kez , I was wearing size 20 trouser , and it was getting tight , I thought evans and me are not going to be friends anymore and i'm stepping into NEXT so I knew I had to sort this out , now my size 20 fit , but I hope not for long , keep going down hey . for tops its 18 , never in my life have i been big up top , i'm the heaviest I have been now .
So my wake up call has come , and yes Kez , trusting how far we can do on CD just don't look to far ahead on what we have to do , and just go with it daily . think of how to reward yourself also .
What size are you looking to get to for your big day ? I would like to be 10-12 top and 14 skirt would be good , if 12 skirt bring it on :)

My OH's family are all super slim as well. And all my family are overweight and as awful as it sounds I want to be the one to break the trend. My wedding is next July, so I want to be a size 14/16 by then. Which as long as I can stick to CD, should be easy to do.

I always said I'd do CD to lose the first 3 stone and then assess what I am going to do. R|eally I'd like to stay on CD for as long as possible, but not sure how long I will be able to stick it out, tbh?

Like msJMC said, get an injunction out on him. That way if he breaches it, he'll get arrested straight away. Have they asked if you want to press charges?

Don't worry about putting my midweek weigh in down, I'll report back with Mondays weigh in. I only go twice a week as I can't trust myself to go a whole week yet. I might do another week of midweek weigh ins and then try doing a whole week on my own! Scary!

What weight and sizes are people? My sister started CD last night and she is only a stone lighter than me, 2 inches shorter, but is 3 dress sizes smaller?! How does that work?

I'm 17st 1lb, 5'4" and a size 20 top and 22 bottom.

My sister is big but smaller than me and my mum used to be big untill my stepdad had an affair and i suppose all the stress and upset made her not want to eat so she lost loads of weight.lucky ***** lol
everyone else in my family is pretty slim and im the biggest and hate it !!!

im a size 26 on bottom and a 22-24 on top and im 22st4lbs :d'oh: and am 5ft 5

Yes Kez , when people really want CD to work they post when they don't post you know they either don't need minimins or they ahve gave up .
Louise , you have your hands full and you seem to be doing great with it . Wonder why the police have done nothing , if you had a chance to be moved would you go ?
Yes the kids when they see this they become bad , then you have to settle them back down so the police need to act .
2 years of that , well we do we think they will change and give them another chance but they don't change .

Be back later guys as off for lunch

Yes Kez , when people really want CD to work they post when they don't post you know they either don't need minimins or they ahve gave up .
Louise , you have your hands full and you seem to be doing great with it . Wonder why the police have done nothing , if you had a chance to be moved would you go ?
Yes the kids when they see this they become bad , then you have to settle them back down so the police need to act .
2 years of that , well we do we think they will change and give them another chance but they don't change .

I think this website is a great help keeps you motivated and when you feel crappy someone will always make you feel better!!
I have also noticed not many people post anymore i tend to just post on here and on the occasional thread and use the arcade.
I would love to move im in a 2 bed first floor flat with 3 kids and im not close enough to my family so im trying to move abit closer.just got to sort my flat out first as its been tainted by HIM.
He has had so many chances from me and i havent got anymore to give and dont want to give him anymore.
Its a shame for the kids because he is a good dad whatever hes done.
But they are better off with me when he is not around our lives are peaceful, happy and fun and thats how i want it.
I had a horrible childhood because of my step dad and i dont want my kids growing up and remembering there childhood to be horrible.

This site is great. Don't think i'd have made it past day 1 if it wasn't for you lovely lot :)

I think its a bit optimistic to get into the dress by Sept, think i'd have to lose 3 or 4st by then so we shall see.

Back