**Fat**Friends**

I love this weather, dont want to eat anything lol.

How is everyone going? day 8 here and doing well

this time , its great i know , helps with not eating , want it to last ! Day 8 , amazing how the days go , I know we wish the time to go fast on CD don't we lol .
Wonder how many of us will be here till the end hehe .
Louise , maybe this could help speed your move up with him keep coming to the flat . hope !
2 years is enough chance but if they have done this once then its too much .
Stepdads had one and I know what you mean .
They take on the woman but not the kids .
How you finding today ?
Ciara , yes all here and not alone in our journey come good days and bad . Knowing that everyone here is doing CD and trying our best , to better ourselfs for many reason .
What reasons most do you want this weight off , thats to everyone , mine I guess because I am unfit , and clothes look awful on me , but mainly thinking of the plane october , where by walking up the gangway and hitting everyone with my big bum lol! thinking is the seat belt going to do up .

My main reason is to be happy, I want to have a baby too in the next 12-18months and I want to be not just a yummy mummy lol but also for people to notice that I am preganant and not just wonder if ive got fat AGAIN!!!!!!!! I keep counting down how many weeks I have got left. Funny thing is though I actually like the shakes I am just missing alcohol and also am quite disheartened by the fact I dont see the scales move :( xxx

ok so seeing as I stuck to ss 100% for a week I went and bought myself a new top 3 quid in new look lol, I am trying to get myself out of using food for rewards, comfort etc. Hoping eventually food wont be the first thing I jump to.

Good idea, I have got to ring my CDC tomorrow and tell her she isn't allowed to sell me any bars. I just binged and ate all three in my fridge! I wouldn't have binged if they were tetras...lol!

I know what you mean I can have bars from next week but worried about doing the same, that was my downfull last year as soon as I had the bars I wanted more lol. i am considering not getting any but really want something to chew

Dreamer , counting weeks , I do that too , and think to far ahead , really 16 weeks is not alot but it is on CD . I'm stopping Cd oct 10th ... then will do like a sw so i get used to eating for my Holiday .
I just hop to lose alot , been looking how much people lose in taht time , its anything from 60 pounds up .
this time 3 quid top , blimey great buy . What size did you buy ?
Kez , just watch on them 3 bars that you don't get bottom burps hehe.
I rang a cdc today , as my stock is low , will see her Tuesday night . I want bars , i miss my bars

Louise sorry to hear about your ex. Well done for sticking with the diet. It's when things are tough that I reach for food.

It is interesting how we can weigh the same as someone else and yet be different dress sizes. I am currently size 20 on the bottom 18/20 on the top. My reason for loosing weight is twofold. My health and the fact that all my clothes are size 14 with the odd size 12. I have put on a lot weight in a short space of time so have only very few clothes that fit me:(

It's good that lots of people are posting but difficult to reply to everyone every time. I am reading all your posts and find them a big help thanks. It makes me feel less like I am the only person on the planet putting themselves through the misery of CD :)

I've gone into ketosis today and was expecting the severe hunger to have lessened but it hasn't yet:(

MsJMC I am planning on being in at he end, but I am SOOoooo hungry right now not as confident as I was.

Lets hope we all still here tomorrow anyway. One day at a time.

DAy 6 for me tomorrow.

ooh, everyone is doing so well, keep it up guys!

im a bit worried about the bars too. only on day 2 so i dont have to face them yet but im worried about how i'll deal with them when i get onto wek 3. i notice from looking at peoples weekly losses that they do great for the first 2 weeks and then generally there's a much lower loss in week 3. i wonder if this is because of the bars? i'll probably just get them for on the days i work at first as we dont have a icrowave their so all i can have atm while ima t work are the tetras.

argh, can't belive i just completed day 2, sat through all my work mates eating nandos today too! that was hard but i felt so amazing afterwards! :) thank god its the weekend, feleing really drained and tired now, hope by the time monday comes round - day 5- ill be in ketosis and feeling loads better! :)

i find it odd too how we're all difference size ans in some cases it doesnt bear much resembelence to our weights! on my bottom im 26/28 (26's are tight, 28's are baggy) and im a lot smaller on top 20/22.

anyways nigh night ladies and good luck tomorrow and over the weekend! :)

shayla , Reading that I thought yes I know what you mean , thats it you never know how your going to be from one moment to the next . All I keep saying to myself is , you have to carry on or stay like you are , so I know who wins with the voices I hear in my head .
I was invited to a BBQ yesterday , turned it down I just don't trust myself , plus I have not told people i'm on CD .
I did a test today for Ketosis and it was dark pink . I know my mood has changed lately from being happy to down , because I have taken food away , which its true how much did I eat , loads thinking it was the answer but Not .
Queen , you have done the big test to sit there while they all eat , crist that was hard i bet , did they questions as to why your not eating , see when people have food and drink they become more sociable and its hard when you are not doing the same . well done !
Hows everyone

this time 3 quid top , blimey great buy . What size did you buy ?

I got a size 16 not tried it on yet though, my scales at home are showing i'm in the 12's. I am hoping for a big loss on week 2 as ss on week 1 was only 4lbs couldnt help but feel a little dissapointed.

Shayla it took me to day 11 last time to feel ok and not hungry, so hang in there it will happen and you feel fabby when it does, hoping everyone has a great and 100% weekend :)

Morning Time time

Roll on week 2 for you and i'm sure it will be worth it !
16 top thats great , what size do you want to be ?

Im getting nervous now for my Monday WI my scales have =only moved 1lb :( I know now I cant have milk though which is a gd start x

Dreamer , they will move a bit more come Monday , and the the down direction lol

I would like to be a size 10, but think thats a dream lol. Just want to be comfortable in my own skin, I am fed up with feeling frumpy and nothing fits, so either a new wardrobe or shift this weight.

Dreamer just keep at it I only lost 4 in my first week and felt really pieved, but I know just stick to it and it will come off, am sure we will all have weeks were there are poor loses and thats when you need to stay strong.

this time , keep that dream in mind . Its not far away Just looking at your BMI there .
Wahts everyones plan today ?

I am wondering what to do with 3 kids!!!!!!! lol, also having my first shake

How about a trip to the park this time ? How old are they ?
My day is planned , my daughter will go to her anunt at 4:30 for a sleep over , its once in a blue moon this happens so going to make the most of it .
Dreamer , where do you work ? Waht shake are you having ? I will pick some bars up Tuesday so I'll have some Wednesday , also ready made ones too , got to have a change .
so for me tonight I'll go out somewhere that is not based around , food /drink blimey where am i going to go lol

I work for a ski tour operator in the town where I live. Ive had a vanilla with coffee and ice this morning. Then ive got another vanilla and a choc mint. Im going to get some bars too next week. I love them x

Back