**Fat**Friends**

afternoon all. Work for me today too, just having a vanilla shake (yick) before I go. Found out I have to go away for 5 days for work next week boo!!! not good!! There's always lots of eating out so think i'll do low carb/atkins until i get back.

Have a good weekend all

damn, you're all a hard working lot. its my first weekend on SS and i honestly WISH i was at work for some kind of distraction! im feeling horrible atm, lack of energy, feeling a little light headed etc. just going to veg out in front of the TV, well, without the vegging out bit! i've heard this is normal for day 3 though, its just a matter of getting through it i guess!

hi all - i'm just having a wee half hour on the laptop to relax. oh at rugby training and baby asleep :)

i have my third weigh in tomorrow and have only lost 1lb this week according to my scales at home. never mind ive lost 14lbs already in 2 weeks so its obv in the right direction.

im back to work on monday after 7 1/2 months maternity leave. i'm quite looking forward to it and think it will make it easier to ss xxx

Queen .
Feeling your pain , but don't want it hehe . Just take it easy and ride it out ... It will all be worth it , go look at the slide show .
Ciara ho no 5 days away , yes low carb , what job do you do .
Dreamer , so its cheap holidays for you then lol
Soon have a relax and go for a walk tonight . hows everyone all CDing still

Hi Jem
Good luck at weigh in , you have not got far to go . you will miss baby then but will love your time spent when you come home .

MsJMC, I took your advice, went for a walk in windsor great park and they had a picnic, then to a playground they are knackered :). I have a girl aged 14, and two boys 4 & 6

its very hot now , its hard thinking , Picnic, but once you get there its not so bad .
I have 19, son , 16 son , daughter 6 .
I'm having a little bit of freedom but this is once in a blue moon as shes gone to her Aunt for sleep over .
How are you coping with CD

Ciara ho no 5 days away , yes low carb , what job do you do .
hows everyone all CDing still

I work in the fashion & textiles industry.

Work was so busy today. Feel like I could go to sleep just now. But feeling much better now, can't believe its day 6 now!!

Hope everyone is having a nice day!

Evening ladies! I've had a busy day at work, I clean chalets on a saturday during the summer, for some extra pennies! Extra pennies that are paying for CD. Run the accounts for an ice cream company during the week, yes, lots of free ice cream!

Now sat doing some coursework for my degree and my feet are KILLING! I hate being on my feet all day carrying extra weight. Boo!

I jumped on the scales a min ago and I think I am the same as Thursday WI (my scales don't match CD's). Possibly half a pb down, but that's fine as all I am aiming for at the moment is breaking out fo the 17 stone bracket. Which is only 2lbs away. So anything on Mondays WI will be a blessing!

2 tetras down, but only 1 pint of water and considering how much I sweated today (it's been boiling), I think I should have drunk much more by now! Naughty, naughty!

Looking forward to a lie in tomorrow. Got a BBQ at my dads, am going to try so hard not to eat anything while there, but I love BBQs and can see myself having some chicken :( Hope it doesn't bite me on the backside at WI.

kez - surely a piece of chicken is ok - ss+, i've been ss+ most of this week and scales havent seemed to move for me but hey we'll see tomorrow.

glad eveyrone seems to have had a good day.

xxx

Ciara fashion & textiles industry., so you've lot your clothes lined up for when at goal or an ideas . its funny how we count days on here on CD lol
Kez , hey thats a hard Job cleaning , more so in the summer , and A/Cs and free ice cream would of been great in this weather too , but hey CD is the way forward for now . At the BBQ , you can have some chicken and cue , I have chicken some nights . I has tined salmon last night still in K as tested dark pink .
people say that they still get the same loses by doing that . see how you go .
Well unsure about the weather today , Daughter is going horse riding , unsure of the rest of the day . I have not broke a habbit i'm into yet as Jumped on scales again , but another 1 down . I need to break it .

I am on the scales all the time lol, and depending on where I put them I get different weights lol.

Another picnic day for me today I am so glad to be on day 10 feel so much better, hope eveyone has a great day

this time , your right about where you put them they do give you different weights I know just where to put mine , have put them in the same spot for years lol . When the others get them out I ask where did you put the scales , they think it doesn't matter but it does lol
So picnic , will be good , unsure about the weather so far , the sun is hiding here .
Have a great day

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind me joining your group.

Returning to the Minimins fold with my tail between my fat old legs.

Woke up this morning thinking enough is enough so I am starting this very minute on another Cambridge weight loss journey.

Sailed through it last time but think this time will not be quite so easy, for a start I am not as fit due to bad knee surgery and a general lack of confidence that I can do it again.

Fingers crossed I can do this thing.

Alison

Hi Alison , welcome and i'm sure you will do it again , how much did you lose last time ?

I lost 3 stone, from 12.7 to 9.7 then a few lbs more going through the plans and exercise.

Did really well until it all went pear shape (along with my body) and my knee went.

Anyhoo, refuse to let that be a constant excuse for my weight gain, will take ownership of the unhealthy food choices I have made and move on. I can be quite determined when my mind is made up.

Onwards and downwards.

Alison

Thats the key ...... I can be quite determined when my mind is made up.
I think theres no holding you back and your going to do very well !
What have you had so far on CD

Had a strawberry shake, my absolute fave, on my 2nd pint and 2nd black coffee.

First time I did this I worked from home, I now work in an office so that will be interesting, although I can have my first shake before work, then pop home at lunch for my second.

Have a works night out on Thursday night at a Chinese but have already thought up an excuse why not to go as I don't want to tell them I am on a meal replacement diet just yet. As for family, well they were very supportive last time so will tell them when I feel the time is right.

My partner thinks it is a great diet but thinks I should do a higher plan, will SS for first week then think about maybe stepping up. Wait and see.

Alison

Afternoon ladies, just popping in to say hello. Have done the washing, weeded the garden, cleaned up after the dogs, done the dishes and been to Tescos. Am now heading off for a bbq at dads. I must be in ketosis...lol! I'm usually such a lazy mare!

I bought a chicken breast to take with me, and will get Dad to cook that up. I also had some chicken slices at Tesco, naughty I know but I genuinely felt so hungry my stomach hurt.

Only 115kcals and 1.2grams of carbs.

Oh and the scales this morning FINALLY broken into the 16 stone bracket. But it's not official until thats what CDC's scales say.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day! x

Good morning fatties:) Hope we have all had a good weekend and managed to stay on diet.

Shayla it took me to day 11 last time to feel ok and not hungry, so hang in there it will happen and you feel fabby when it does, hoping everyone has a great and 100% weekend :)
[/COLOR]

Hmm possibly another 2 or 3 days to go then:( I have managed to stick with the diet over the weekend but only just.

Went to Longleat on Saturday and then had to do all the food for a birthday party on Sunday and then watch everyone else eat it:cry:

So its weigh day today and I am hoping for a good loss. I know its only glycogen so would go straight back on if I stopped the diet now but at least I should start getting into fat burning by the end of this coming week.

How did everyone else do over the weekend? Lots of BBQ's no doubt, its tough to grill water or a milk shake isn't it :)
Hi Alison sounds like you were very successful last time , good luck this time. I need to start doing some exercise but just can't seem to find the motivation or energy does it really make such a big difference do you think?

Back